Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 130. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 08:49:41 AM
Calm, everything will be end, all depends on the time, I'm sure there will be a bitcoin will end, because the development of the era and technology is very fast. hopefully before we end up we get a big profit from bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 08:48:46 AM
It definitely not end it will continue to grow and grow. Sometime in the future only bitcoin will be the payment for all. And for that i will continue to support bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
November 15, 2017, 08:45:12 AM
Hope it will stay and spread around. Right now we lack of easy fiat to bitcoin instruments, especially ones which support transactions from 3rd world countries. I understand it is a way to restrict corrupted governments to laundry their money using BTC. But honest people suffering from this.  
Activity: 77
Merit: 33
Look ARROUND!
November 15, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Bitcoin today is very unstable because as of now it was changing. Bitcoin is used by many people in order to solved a financial problem. It is increasing right now and i don't know where it will stop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
November 15, 2017, 08:43:15 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Many people says that the bitcoin doesn't have a future. I believe that those people who says that are idiots. Bitcoin is really powerful cryptocurrency and I believe that it will gain more power in this following years. I also believe that many people will adapt bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 15, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

bitcoin today global currency and this effect global economy. every day many people interested in online currency. so this effect bitcoin price and increase. this way don't can end btc I think.

I can't say right now, when bitcoin end. But for me, unless there is an internet connection then bitcoin can go through. Bitcoin can still help other people. There are many people who are interested on this onlibe cryptocurrency because it has a higher price like you're in other country. If internet connection are always there, then bitcoin would'nt end, I guess it will just replace by other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin too that helps many people in everything.
Activity: 43
November 15, 2017, 08:27:12 AM
The bitcoins is the only cryptocurrency which is used by the billions of people because they trust the bitcoins and they have invested there money in bitcoins that's why its almost imposible to end the bitcoins.
Activity: 322
November 15, 2017, 08:11:38 AM
Bitcoin its not ending there value but i dont know its happening because many country supporting BTC  and big investor,.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
November 15, 2017, 08:06:53 AM

It won't end as long as the blockchain is alive; as long as we continue to support and invest in bitcoins, bitcoins won't die. We must fully support bitcoins in order to prevent other coins from ever taking over bitcoin's rightful throne. Bitcoins will be forever king.

Definitely! Supporting bitcoin is the only way we can keep bitcoin alive. The future of bitcoin relies on our hand. If we stop supporting bitcoin whenever the price drops, that's the time that bitcoin will end. So, let us keep on investing bitcoin, one of the key to become successful in bitcoin is to invest even if investing is too risky, but if you're willing to take the risk, you'll be having a bright future ahead of you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:56:02 AM

bitcoin today global currency and this effect global economy. every day many people interested in online currency. so this effect bitcoin price and increase. this way don't can end btc I think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 05:58:58 AM

It won't end as long as the blockchain is alive; as long as we continue to support and invest in bitcoins, bitcoins won't die. We must fully support bitcoins in order to prevent other coins from ever taking over bitcoin's rightful throne. Bitcoins will be forever king.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
November 15, 2017, 05:41:00 AM
It probably won't end,but BC is more like a gold, not meant for buying and selling things, but more for trading. I mean 1BC = 6000$, imagine buying a candy with BC. It's like: this candy is 0.0000000000014 BC
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
November 15, 2017, 05:37:31 AM
I don't think that it will end. But i do think some cryptocurrency will also bloom and be able to reach what bitcoin has achieved.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 14, 2017, 06:20:14 AM
Will Crypto end, No.  Will BTC end, maybe.  BTC was the first crypto and its value is derived by the fact that everyone mainstream is investing in it.  There are "better" coins in that they are more developed but BTC is what most of the mainstream understand.
This is the reason and there is another reason that the bitcoin is increasing and the future of the bitcoin will be very high as much as I know the bitcoin I can see how the bitcoin is increasing and then how it is getting more famous with the time, the journey of the bitcoin is unstoppable and the bitcoin will help all the people to increase in the value and the price will be high in the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 11:09:24 PM
Bitcoin will not end, it will long last. Even it will be declared died many time it will survive because no one can stop this. The value of this is getting higher, many people will get interested. Everyone can access here, you can earn and invest here more money.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

As of now i think it will not end. It still continues its uprising so it will ride the waves of hype. As long as it is needed by people it will continue to run but once it is destroyed by people with insecurities i think it will be the cause of the downfall of bitcoin. Also bitcoin is really convenient and helpful so i think it will not end easily. Maybe in the future where another bitcoin eill replace it thats the only time it will end.
Activity: 24
November 13, 2017, 10:57:11 PM
I think Crypto won't end... the Blockchain tech won't end.  Bitcoin may end... but I doubt it
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2017, 10:54:42 PM
I think the Bitcoin will not end, enthusiasts Bitcoin very much and investors pleased with the existence of the Bitcoin. but I think Bitcoin will die if the investors are removing all Bitcoin and switch to altcoin. all depends on investors
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
November 13, 2017, 09:50:55 PM
As long as bitcoin is in demand, it won't disappear. I think the nature of bitcoin (being a limited resource) makes the demand higher than others.
Activity: 33
November 13, 2017, 09:47:47 PM
I believe that bitcoin will not end as long as we are able to use, manage, and make a progress in it. However, we may not be able to do that if we do not have a connection that will allow us to do that stuff. Bitcoin right now is growing and growing and that is a sign that it will not end.
Jump to: