Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 129. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 09:36:49 AM
No, I don't think that that bitcoins end because the user's of bitcoins increase day by day and people invest in bitcoins and user's of bitcoins spreading all over the world 🌎 very quickly and bitcoins is the only currency on which people believed that with bitcoin they complete their need so bitcoins will never ever end.
Activity: 42
November 17, 2017, 08:37:45 AM
for me bitcoin will not end because there are  many user and applicant will need
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 08:37:15 AM
yes,I think Bitcoin will end one day,because nothing will not end in this world and everything will end in time.
But I do not think Bitcoin will end quickly,because I'm sure Bitcoin will stay there is for long time.
I predict the next ten years Bitcoin will remain,and ten years is not a fast time for me,I think this is a long time and I hope Bitcoin will remain after 10 years.
so I believe that Bitcoin will not end in a fast time and I believe that Bitcoin will someday end up even life itself.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 08:26:12 AM
It will end, but before it ends, please let me make some profit.
Activity: 266
November 17, 2017, 08:15:05 AM
I don't think it will die and not also too late to invest, the price seems on to drop so is better taking advantage of it now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 17, 2017, 05:40:28 AM
When very single day bitcoin price is growing then how will it end ? It will not end at all. Bitcoin is our future. It has bright future of $50000 Wink there are do many miners . investors Re here . do it can't be destroyed  or end up
Oh well, we probably can see Bitcoin rallying today and the next decades.  But as what I believe, everything will come to an end.  It may not happen today but it may in the future.  But I believe we should enjoy the ride of Bitcoin today and take advantage of it to gain profit.  So forget about worrying about Bitcoin ending, focus on how we can maximize this opportunity.
I agree with you, there is an ending point in everything we can't say it for sure when or how it will happen but one thing is for sure someday it will come to an end. Bitcoin is just starting, as we can see how high the price went up for the past few months, I guess bitcoin still has plenty where that came from.
Activity: 354
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 05:31:08 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think bitcoin is hard to replace with other coins, because of the difference in popularity and the price that has gone too far. and I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin, because  the demand of bitcoin keeps increasing, so even if the bitcoin price goes down, it will go up again.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 03:51:21 PM
When very single day bitcoin price is growing then how will it end ? It will not end at all. Bitcoin is our future. It has bright future of $50000 Wink there are do many miners . investors Re here . do it can't be destroyed  or end up

Oh well, we probably can see Bitcoin rallying today and the next decades.  But as what I believe, everything will come to an end.  It may not happen today but it may in the future.  But I believe we should enjoy the ride of Bitcoin today and take advantage of it to gain profit.  So forget about worrying about Bitcoin ending, focus on how we can maximize this opportunity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 16, 2017, 02:58:13 PM
Activity: 39
November 16, 2017, 02:14:09 PM
No, I don't think that bitcoin will end. There may have a chance of a new version of bitcoin but it will not end.
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 02:02:59 PM
I don't think so bitcoin will end, because day by day many people’s are investing in Bitcoin. Only Possibly to effect bitcoin price and increase more.
Activity: 165
November 16, 2017, 12:42:00 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

bitcoin today global currency and this effect global economy. every day many people interested in online currency. so this effect bitcoin price and increase. this way don't can end btc I think.

I can't say right now, when bitcoin end. But for me, unless there is an internet connection then bitcoin can go through. Bitcoin can still help other people. There are many people who are interested on this onlibe cryptocurrency because it has a higher price like you're in other country. If internet connection are always there, then bitcoin would'nt end, I guess it will just replace by other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin too that helps many people in everything.
You are right he bitcoin value and the price is high and thousand of the people are here who are investing in the bitcoin it is just because the bitcoin is gradually increasing in the price and the income of the bitcoin, it is the future of the money and all the people are aware of the price I am sure ion the coming age everyone will buy the bitcoin and they will help the people who use to buy the bitcoin and holding for the long time.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 15, 2017, 10:18:15 AM
The price hike may end abruptly or it may go down a bit but I don't think bitcoin will end, not in 5 to 10 years. Technology is expanding and bitcoin is a part of it, and other cryptocurrencies too.

To sum it up, bitcoin will only ends if the internet will be shut down for good. Surely the blockchain will never work since it is a sophisticated network that needs to run using the internet. And since it's impossible for the internet to stop, so as with bitcoins.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2017, 09:38:08 AM
Bitcoin is right now keep on increasing value price  in the online market. Bitcoin is king all cryptocurrency and many more cryptocurrency are increasing in numbers not quality it's called altcoins. so bitcoin will end or we will replace by other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
November 15, 2017, 09:22:47 AM
For me, bitcoin will not be dead until we have an internet connection and also the bitcoin investor. We can freely do bitcoin and also believe that bitcoin will be forever.
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 09:22:11 AM
for me  Bitcoin really threatened the power and influence of the government, a system can not controlled by the government will help rich man change the world, is not the government.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

I'm sure it is not late to invest to bitcoins. Of course you should find the best time to buy BTC - for example, during its dumps Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 09:03:43 AM
I think it is possible,because everything will end sometime in the future even this life itself.
But in my opinion Bitcoin will not end in the near term and will continue to exist in a that long time and I think this forum will remain for up to 10 years to come and after that I have not been able to predict it.
so I believe that Bitcoin will not end quickly and I believe bitcoin will remain for a long time.
Activity: 203
November 15, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
No it will not end. Bitcoin is already accepted in many countries, many are already regulating it because of the fact that a lot of people have realized its value and many are using it in  transacting business. It already became inevitable to use bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
November 15, 2017, 08:53:35 AM
In my opinion Bitcoin wont end as long as  it is acceptable in our current market because in our time now where innovation is making a difference and people are coping up on the change that is happening in the current world economy.
Jump to: