Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 138. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
In my opinion bitcoin will not end because most of people today are use bitcoin, and bitcoin is already is part in life of the people on their everyday life, it has a great value and good profits. Bitcoin will not end instead it will continue to spread and its in-demand to the people so impossible that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin has already an international currency. That is why people love bitcoin. Even if more cryptocurrencies occurring bitcoin is still the best.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 10:34:31 AM
it will not happen bitcoin will end .. this time alone bitcoin has jumped at the highest price, therefore bitcoin much in the interest by various circles of the young and old adults ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 10:23:42 AM
in my opinion will not end because I've seen the development of bitcoin around the world. with the presence of users, enthusiasts and investors with this will maintain long lasting bitcoin ...
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 10:16:52 AM
Personally I believe that bitcoin won't end.Here i can show various reasons.Like...
1.It's the first online currency which has a lot of users and investors.
2.Now online shopping have started to accept bitcoin.
So obviously   there's no chance to end bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 10:12:02 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Activity: 84
SmartHoldem ICO
November 09, 2017, 10:04:48 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

The bitcoin rollback to 5K dollars. and then again starts to rise.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:49:51 AM
Bitcoin is a great advantage in the age now due to the many benefits that we get, such as comfort, convenience in the transaction. in addition we could be investing that will benefit us in the future.
If the bitcoin will end is a big loss for us, especially in the field of finance who will make us increasingly confused as to where to invest and Transact as comfortable and secure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
You are asking a lot of questions at once, so let me answer your first major question.

Will bitcoin end? - it will end if the internet ends. So the real questions will the internet once day disappear? I don't think so.

Hope this help Smiley
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin will never end if there are still many people who use bitcoin.
The end of bitcoin if all internet channels die then bitcoin will end.
Activity: 102
November 09, 2017, 09:15:46 AM
Definitely not! There is a reason why Bitcoin remained the most dominant coin amongst all altcoins out there. It has beed like that for years and now, while it is still garnering more and more popularity, it is hard to ponder that it could end. There will be more users as time goes by and will it will make bitcoin more dominant. Most altcoin's price is getting dumped after a while so even if there emerge more alts, it would not hurt bitcoin.
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 08:28:59 AM

Of course no
Now BTC growing every day. It's more popular if we compare with last year
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
November 09, 2017, 08:26:13 AM
as long as the miner is still there, bitcoin is still accepted as a payment medium, some market trading is still opened it seems impossible bitcoin to end. Because these three conditions that will determine the ending of no bitcoin
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 08:18:09 AM
Bitcoin will comes down,but will never die.bitcoin will stay as long as the internet is used and need by humans,this planet need bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies.this is part of the society now.this is one of the major means of earning worldwide.so it will never gone.forever
yes you are right, i really don't think so because i am not sure what will happened to the bitcoin but if someone made out new cryptocurrency and have advance quality than bitcoin than profably yes bitcoin will die and people will invest in that new cryptocurrency but present time it is not because bitcoin is the most popular currency.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 09, 2017, 08:08:48 AM

Will Bitcoin end? Possibly, nobody knows. If there is someone, perhaps the next satoshi, who could create a digital currency far more advanced that Bitcoin, then yes. But I'm sure it won't replaced by another cryptocurrency, it'll be something so advanced that it's probably won't exist during our lifetime. Any other crypto just didn't have what Bitcoin have - wide community and businesses support, great dev teams, and mysterious founder Tongue

No. I still see a lot of potential in Bitcoin. Compare it to gold, Bitcoin is way more useful than gold and it's backed by science and technology. Bitcoin could match gold market cap in the future. Heck, even Apple stock is still 7 times of Bitcoin's, that guarantee at least 10x from current Bitcoin price.

Today should be the right time to buy. Before the cancelation of the fork, I expect the price to crash right after the fork. Turned out the fork was canceled, and so the crash happened earlier. Unfortunately, the crash happen when Bitcoin was pumping to $7800 so most people probably didn't notice it.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 09, 2017, 08:04:15 AM

All I know is that bitcoin has been used before. Years ago. Therefore, if it is still being used until now, not to mention still having a high value, then that means it is highly to last for a long time. As long as it is the number one use cryptocurrency it will never end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 09, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
Bitcoin will comes down,but will never die.bitcoin will stay as long as the internet is used and need by humans,this planet need bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies.this is part of the society now.this is one of the major means of earning worldwide.so it will never gone.forever
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
November 09, 2017, 07:51:44 AM
Bitcoin will not end as there is high demand for it globally,its a dis-centralized system and everyone is accepting it on daily basis,altcoin can not make Bitcoin to go into extinction as it is a working system
Everything on this universe have beginning and the end, so does Bitcoin. Bitcoin is on demand this year, and hopefully it will continue to do so next. We all support Bitcoin and use it, some daily, some not so frequently, but what we all have in common is faith in long life of Bitcoin. One day will come when Bitcoin will die, and lets hope that day will not happen soon, but I also do not think that some altcoin will inherit it. Time will come when new world currency will be born, and that will be end of Bitcoin.
Activity: 271
November 09, 2017, 07:50:10 AM

Maybe. and it is not late to invest, just invest now because the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher. I think bitcoin will not end because there is so many/lot of investors and traders joining bitcoin. And many country accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 09, 2017, 07:43:22 AM

We all know that the influence of bitcoin has been growing fast nowadays and this will only lead to more demands from different users and different investors from all over the world. As a certain thing has high demand, the chances that it will end is very low compared to those that are not demanded that much. You should invest in bitcoin as soon as possible because we do not really know when will it end so you better not miss the chance or else you will surely regret it.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 07:40:00 AM

No one really knows what the future holds but I think there may come a time where a new cryptocurrency would take over bitcoin but still bitcoin's contribution will never be replaced by any rising cryptocurrency. The time is ripe right now to invest with bitcoin because the value of it is increasing a lot these days which will ensure you a good income in the future days to come. I don't think bitcoin would go down, maybe some error would occur but going down is not necessary at all.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 09, 2017, 07:31:10 AM
Bitcoin will not end as there is high demand for it globally,its a dis-centralized system and everyone is accepting it on daily basis,altcoin can not make Bitcoin to go into extinction as it is a working system
Jump to: