Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 140. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 08, 2017, 12:15:50 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
I can not predict when bitcoin dies or it will die, because I think it is deep in my mind. because as long as there is internet, technology, electricity and more and more are using bitcoin will still exist and will never die ..
and I think bitcoin is much in need of people especially among the economy down and they will try to keep protecting it because bitcoin benefits all circles ..
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 08, 2017, 11:55:33 AM
think it seems bitcoin will not die, although the opportunity is there but it is very unlikely bitcoin is money without citizens but need to remember no one set bitcoin, no game in bitcoin if want to invest in bitcoin no words late you invest now will be rich tomorrow.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 08, 2017, 11:44:28 AM
we will not know what will happen in the future, but seeing current developments, I predict that bitcoin will never die. this is like the gold that is on the internet. but again, we can not predict accurately.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 11:44:07 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless it would turn down the whole electricity or the internet and lose it's people using it. Bitcoins are runs through the use of internet in the blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 11:30:58 AM
The advent of bitcoin brings about solutions to some payment issues. It has then gone beyond just a currency that people now invest on it as an asset. The market force will determine how much of its relevance. But sincerely, it won't end, it may only reduce in price. And moreso, the price of any other coin may never reach it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 11:15:53 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
Now a days bitcoin become expensive and I think it will continue in increasing. In addition, I think there is a possibility that some cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin but I hope it would not happen. Its not too late to invest in bitcoin and invest now becausenits a chance to become rich in the futur.e
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2017, 10:55:07 AM
Yes of course. All things will surely end. Bitcoin will end maybe not just today but sooner or later. For me, I don't want bitcoin end because it really helps me so much to me and to my family. We must support and help bitcoin together so that it won't end.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
November 08, 2017, 08:50:59 AM
Yes of course gonna die in the future sooner or later, it can not last forever, despite bitcoin is rising well and become more and more value currency on cryptocurrencies market, bitcoin will become weak in the future an will be replaced by some altcoins.
Activity: 845
November 08, 2017, 08:49:36 AM
Yes, all things will surely end, but of course there is a time, I'm sure if bitcoin end then there will be better coin replacements so we will get profit from bitcoin before end.
Activity: 328
November 08, 2017, 08:43:39 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

For me, bitcoin will never end as long as there is many people sti using bitcoin. There is so many things to do with bitcoin, it can be use in payment, trading, investment, and other transaction. And it is not too late to invest im bitcoin, as long as you have money or you affort to buy bitcoin. Buy now, because soon the bitcoin will become bigger and bigger. Like what I said a while ago, bitcoin will never down because of the people still using bitcoin.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 08:11:39 AM
Bitcoin will never end because this is the future, and it will bring a big change on every countries economy. And as long as there are people who believe on bitcoin (us) there will be no such thing like ending. No one can bring bitcoin down, even China admit it themselves, so there is no need of worrying too much. And it's always never been too late for everything.

It seems excessive to say bitcoin never end, everything we think is best at this time will be useless a year, or later. we never know what will happen, but as long as bitcoin still exists, then the best way is we keep getting profit.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 07:35:57 AM
Bitcoin will never end because this is the future, and it will bring a big change on every countries economy. And as long as there are people who believe on bitcoin (us) there will be no such thing like ending. No one can bring bitcoin down, even China admit it themselves, so there is no need of worrying too much. And it's always never been too late for everything.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 08, 2017, 07:24:01 AM
Certainly, When people find out a kind of money is better than Bitcoin. They will renounce it. But I don' think this will happen soon. Therefore, let invest in Bitcoin as soon as possible to get profit.

That is also what I am thinking.  That renouncing will be done by the government considering that earning bitcoins are not subjected to tax.  They will find out that bitcoin is a good source of income and yet people are not paying tax or what is due to the government.  Or maybe it will come from people who are envious of the success of bitcoin,  Grin  I do not know but it could happen.  Anyways, since it is not yet happening let us just take advantage of what bitcoin has been given to us.  
Activity: 462
November 08, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

It ia not too late to invest because bitcoin will not replace fiat money yet. Not everyone knows bitcoin today, so not every one can use bitcoin yet.
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 08, 2017, 07:14:40 AM
It`s A bubble and very overpriced bubble. Look at BTC speed/fees - that`s awful. I think some years later we will see another coin as main one!
Activity: 191
November 08, 2017, 07:11:48 AM
Actually it is not predictable if bitcoin is end or not . even u cannot predict about any crypto currency . but I think it is just started &its value is increasing day by day . some predictors predicts that it value will raise  $15000 up. So I don’t think it will end up anymore.
Activity: 518
November 08, 2017, 06:32:42 AM
In some countries like China it is banned but most of the platforms bitcoin is spreading so there is a broad chance that bitcoin will not end, it may be removed in few places if a 50-50 chance but 100% it exists in my feel.  
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:32:23 AM
i think nope. no one can bring down bitcoin. no one can destroy bitcoin. this is a opinion only
Activity: 112
November 08, 2017, 06:27:03 AM
I heared many times that BTC ends.... Yes there is always this possibility, but why right now? And it is obvious that idea behind BTC will be with us for looong time, because idea about decentralization and blockchain is legendary. So don't worry, right now we are only starting story:)
Activity: 336
November 08, 2017, 06:19:13 AM
Bitcin will not easily disappear. It has been used around for quite some time. Japan is a very developed country in the bitcoin industry. They are training future generations in the bitcoin industry. . And this is where a lot of big bosses keep a big bitcoin block. Bitcoin has many countries that are not a nation. No bitcoin easily disappears unless all countries banned bitcoin and the internet disappeared.
Jump to: