Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 141. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 06:18:04 AM
Considering the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly and more cryptocurrencies are occurring. If bitcoin will end so does the other coins. Your not late investing bitcoin and we cant take away that bitcoin will never down.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:13:20 AM
Bitcoin end is impossible.bitcoin is new trend currency,it has bright future.bitcoin is easy for online transactions,bitcoin is digital currency it will replace the paper currency.we can make fast transactions and secure.
Activity: 476
November 08, 2017, 06:06:03 AM
Bitcoin is traded digitally and  more cryptocurrencies are increasing but bitcoin stands apart is due to the fact it's decentralised, meaning it isn't controlled by any one institution. I think bitcoin have a long life  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 05:50:02 AM
Well!  It's all based on the demand and need, I believe bitcoin is spreading across the platform in various sectors like trading, real estates etc.
The choice to purchase bitcoin further may be available but it may not be like where people can reach it purchasing.
The chance to end this bitcoin cryptocurrency is very less to my opinion.

Activity: 392
Merit: 106
November 08, 2017, 05:49:09 AM
It's true bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
i don't think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies.
and i hope nobody can think about bitcoin end.
it's not be late to invest because
Is there have many chance to buying
bitcoin after 15 November.
just share my opinoion Cool
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 05:48:05 AM
We can never say if bitcoin will end or not or what the future holds for bitcoin. But with bitcoin's popularity and increasing value and nymber of investors, i can't see the end of bitcoin anytime soon. So long as more and more investors come in and its technology continues to improve, i believe bitcoin will continue to exist.

I too believe it will exist for many years to come. However another coin, with completely another technology, will have to take the lead in order for to become a serious competition to the ease and speed of cash and credit cards. Bitcoin is too slow (transaction / confirmation) and to expensive (fee) as it is right now.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
November 08, 2017, 05:30:46 AM
Certainly, When people find out a kind of money is better than Bitcoin. They will renounce it. But I don' think this will happen soon. Therefore, let invest in Bitcoin as soon as possible to get profit.
Activity: 25
November 08, 2017, 05:24:55 AM
Will Crypto end, No.  Will BTC end, maybe.  BTC was the first crypto and its value is derived by the fact that everyone mainstream is investing in it.  There are "better" coins in that they are more developed but BTC is what most of the mainstream understand.
Activity: 172
November 08, 2017, 05:23:08 AM
We can never say if bitcoin will end or not or what the future holds for bitcoin. But with bitcoin's popularity and increasing value and nymber of investors, i can't see the end of bitcoin anytime soon. So long as more and more investors come in and its technology continues to improve, i believe bitcoin will continue to exist.
Activity: 16
November 08, 2017, 05:17:52 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
end when you sell your btc...
Activity: 91
November 08, 2017, 05:13:20 AM
I think bitcoin will not be destroyed as long as there is no major war, nor will the world go backwards. Now people can not go back to the past years, you need bitcoin, need to be centralized.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 05:08:50 AM
I think BTC will  end 2022.
Activity: 121
November 08, 2017, 05:01:21 AM
I don't think, bitcoin still increasing, also there have many many users, and it support many country's, If govt give official permission to use bitcoin then it will never end.its totally my opinion
Activity: 308
November 07, 2017, 04:02:44 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

It will not end unless all bitcoins circulating throughout the world vanished or stopped from being used. But that is next to impossible because as we progress internet has become a basic necessities to our daily lives and bitcoins have adapted conveniently to various online services which I think will last forever as long as humans continue to use internet.  Bitcoin may reach an stability in terms of price but I doubt it will end in the future and much more now.
Activity: 3
November 07, 2017, 03:31:33 PM
I believe people know or have heard about Bitcoin but are also too lazy to get involved with researching it simply like they think hesitant about buying and selling since it involves some quantity of studies and practice to develop your skills.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 07, 2017, 10:59:12 AM
maybe many many years will end of bitcoin but not this year or next year bitcoin is getting popular so many people will support bitcoin for now but we don't know in the future if people jump other altcoins just because of transaction fee of bitcoin, you know when the bitcoin price is high then the transaction fee will high also.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 07, 2017, 10:24:38 AM
I heard this thing many time some expert analyst said bitcoin will collapse but all of the prediction made by those analyst proved wrong so far. I am sure btc will continue to dominate the market I believe so and I don't see anything negative about btc that affect the btc value in near future and also it's not the right time to buy Btc we should wait for market correction. I believe market will retrace upto 4800$ level again then we can buy btc. It's my opinion & I don't see any other crypto currency will replace btc.
Activity: 39
November 06, 2017, 08:55:15 PM
it might go to the moon....
it might also end sooner than expected and long before the last ones will be mined since i bet that not all will be ever mined

The fixed 21 million number , dictates the future of BTC.
currently the expectations are high, but after a year or 2 with thousands of alternative cryptos around the corner, it will possibly loose the first spot. That doesn't mean that it is not nice to ride the huge wave, maybe we will never see it again in our lifetime.

just  2 cents, borrowed ones lol

Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 05:33:19 PM
bitcoin is really a currency will never end. its gradual popularity is uprising that will make it in existence longer time.
Activity: 187
November 06, 2017, 04:07:31 PM
If by the word 'end' you mean the rebirth of bitcoin in other form, then I can say that it could be. But to tell the truth bitcoin is main thing in cryptomarket. Bitcoin is cryptomarket as fact. Without it u can't imagine other coins.

We all know the market will never end. It can transform into a new form instead. This means it can be taken under control by the governmets. Once governments control the coin world, they will start changing the system of the coins. This may collapse the ongoing coin system and market.
Jump to: