Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 144. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 04:45:10 PM
It's never too late to invest. You can still be considered an early adopter, as very few people still use it.

There's always a chance for any altcoin to leapfrog Bitcoin. That will not happen in the near future though, considering how much Bitcoin is dominating the competition.

in the comming future this will not happen that BTC will be end...many cryptoghrapies are comming like BTC but they will take some time to participate in the world with BTC.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
October 31, 2017, 02:18:16 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
There are no chances that Bitcoin will end but will have to face some challenges bec of other cryptocurrencies on the horizon. We can expect fluctuation in crypto market.
There is no chance to that bitcoin will be end because bitcoin is now very strong and popular now a days and it has spread his business to the world and the world are going to support bitcoin as well so I thinks if the world need bitcoin so its out of question that bitcoin can be end so I wish that in future bitcoin will be more strong then before.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
October 31, 2017, 11:11:02 AM
I don't' think that Altcoins will replace Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is the first digital coin in the world. It has "trust value". It is a symbol.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 05:01:48 AM
All the things there is a time including bitcoin, it is certain that someday bitcoin will stay memories because of abandoned users, but I hope that before bitcoin end I've gotten a lot of profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 04:18:37 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes it will end but it will be more than 50 years later. We are not at the peak yet so it's still okay if you want to invest in bitcoin and hold it for a while.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 04:12:11 AM
I hope it won't end soon, I'm just jumping on the train, so I don't want it to stop yet
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 31, 2017, 04:08:06 AM
Bitcoin will continue to gain more popularity and will not end because daily more people are joining the train of cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin, although there are some stringent policies against bitcoin by government of some countries like most recent clamped down on exchanges by the Chinese government but this cannot end bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
October 31, 2017, 04:05:22 AM
there's no impossible bitcoin can go down everytime and disappear but right now is not the time because we're just starting the price of it can blown up many people soon 5 years from now we can see what's the real deal on btc. It's the best thing that happen in this new generation since it's a digital currency we can use it on some transactions online.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 31, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

Not in a million years bitcoin is here to stay. Though many cryptocurrencies are up in the market bitcoin will stay forever since bitcoin is the first , first are always the best! And more and more companies and individual are into bitcoin.

Well as much as i'd want it to be that way, i don't think it will be forever. Like fiat and other currencies, it will either end eventually or be replaced. Technology is fast paced right now and bitcoin may overtake fiat in the future, same way as some other currency may overtake bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
October 31, 2017, 02:00:34 AM

Not in a million years bitcoin is here to stay. Though many cryptocurrencies are up in the market bitcoin will stay forever since bitcoin is the first , first are always the best! And more and more companies and individual are into bitcoin.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2017, 01:43:34 AM
For me it will not end, with this kind of opportunity here in bitcoin many people right now use this and the number of user is increasing and work hard to earn money.
Not possible. How one can ask this question after he knows that the investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day. All the people in the world are using bitcoin for their purchasing and many people have invested for making more and more money in the future. Ending bitcoin means sinking of the huge investment of the people. And the investors do not invest in such thing which is endable.

It was very impossible for bitcoin to end because there are a lot of people who already invest in bitcoins and there are a lot of positive predictions and articles about the future of bitcoins, Smart people like businessman are predicting that in the next few more years bitcoins will still increase its value.
Activity: 294
October 31, 2017, 01:22:51 AM
For me it will not end, with this kind of opportunity here in bitcoin many people right now use this and the number of user is increasing and work hard to earn money.
Not possible. How one can ask this question after he knows that the investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day. All the people in the world are using bitcoin for their purchasing and many people have invested for making more and more money in the future. Ending bitcoin means sinking of the huge investment of the people. And the investors do not invest in such thing which is endable.

everything has an end we have to face it we have to be aware on it but in this case we can predict when this kind of currency will end as long as we have this enjoy the moment that we can access it. But as long as investor invest and they love this and people love this this will exist last longer.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 01:17:27 AM

Activity: 323
October 31, 2017, 01:15:08 AM

I don't know when bitcoin ends but some people using bitcoin knows. For me, there is a chance that the bitcoin will down, because the other government against in the bitcoin. They try to ban the bitcoin in other countries. I don't know why the other countries against the bitcoin but I think they against bitcoin because the bitcoin affects the people to be lazy in their work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 11:36:02 PM
I think as the value of bitcoin is increasing,don't the bitcoin will ever end. Bitcoins getting famous around the world and the people's confidence is growing.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

Bitcoin right now is on its rampage while its on the way to a higher price. It was never too late to invest, instead you should keep on believing that bitcoin has more to give and if you would hesitate right now, you might loose the chance on taking a part with it. There's a chance that it will go down but for a bit only and I hope things would get more better for bitcoin in the future years to come.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2017, 10:48:52 PM
Maybe not end because many people using bitcoin and this most popular in the world right now and many people invest in bitcoin.maybe if no internet connection ang power supply it is the end.
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

No it's not to late to invest and to earn bitcoin but i can say it's a little too late but it's not end so i think bitcoin in the future the price is $50000 so i will always work hard to earn bitcoin like others and become rich someday.
Activity: 159
October 30, 2017, 09:48:19 PM
Bitcoin will not end as long as the humanity have internet and electricity. If and only if bitcoin will end, it would mean the we have gone back to the stone age: no electricity, no internet.
I dont think so that bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day so its impossible that it will dissappear or it will end, and bitcoin is running for many years and the value of it is increasing every year so the meaning if that is good for everyone who are using bitcoin.
Activity: 200
October 30, 2017, 11:08:07 AM
Bitcoin is now backed by too many investors and big whales, maybe some big organisations. It's too big too fail and apart from Bitcoin, i'm sure people never heard about altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.

So in my point of view, it won't end unless there's an disruptive technology, like Facebook vs Myspace.
Jump to: