Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 143. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 11:59:07 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

currently we still need a stable and reliable digital currency, one of them is bitcoin currency. So I do not believe bitcoin will end
Activity: 350
November 01, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I do not believe the bitcoin currency will die, because bitcoin currency is very important in digital transactions
Activity: 392
November 01, 2017, 11:33:32 PM

indeed we still use paper money for now, but I do not believe bitcoin will die, because bitcoin is currently a digital currency that is very much interested and with the existence of bitcoin we actually facilitated in transacting the world online
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 10:27:17 PM
the bitcoin price drop is what can be done, but when the bitcoin price increase reaches the peak of its enchantment, because every investment is only looking for a lot of profit from each seller, but the more advanced the technology of this world the more advanced bitcoin it is. And it is uncertain how long this bitcoin will be survive.
November 01, 2017, 10:04:59 PM

i think so, bitcoin will be end if there is no internet connection. internet connection is a point to access bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 08:03:52 PM
bitcoin will not die, and I'm sure of that, I think the player will not disappear even more will increase every year
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 01, 2017, 05:34:53 PM

Yes it will end but it will be more than 50 years later. We are not at the peak yet so it's still okay if you want to invest in bitcoin and hold it for a while.
Bitcoins will never at any point be finished on the grounds that nowadays the use of bitcoins are utilized more than the money the bitcoins are known as the most secure approach to gain cash that is the reason a great many individuals confide in the bitcoins that is the reason the bitcoins will never closes and the day will soon arrive when the bitcoins will be the money of all nations on the planet that is the reason try not to be late you should purchase increasingly Bitcoins and after some time you will be a mogul.
Activity: 352
November 01, 2017, 03:04:12 AM
Bitcoin is now backed by too many investors and big whales, maybe some big organisations. It's too big too fail and apart from Bitcoin, i'm sure people never heard about altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.

So in my point of view, it won't end unless there's an disruptive technology, like Facebook vs Myspace.
According to my point of view , bitcoin cannot end , indeed there is no such technology to replace it . With time it will do advancement in its process and will give more ease and comfort to its users and more people will be attracted. So , no worries foe it , it will go up rather than coming down .
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 03:03:06 AM
the possibility of going down there and it will happen, but when and how much down we will not know, because the current price is difficult to predict, but what I believe now, bitcoin will continue to increase in price. nah that I suggest at this time is for us too invest funds on altcoin in order to minimize losses
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
To maintain bitcoin stability, we, as bitcoin users, should maintain and invest as much as possible the bitcoin does not go down in price terms so bitcoin will not have the final bitcoin.
Activity: 168
November 01, 2017, 02:54:55 AM
Form my point of view,it is not possible end,because it is increase day bay day.
Activity: 62
November 01, 2017, 02:39:13 AM
No. Bitcoin will not be end anytime. I said several days ago bitcoin will go up to $5000 when it was at $4200. But now it climbs up to $6400. OPPos! I think it will go straight to high level in the future. So it won't be too late to invest in Bitcoin.  It won't be down. Grin
Activity: 311
November 01, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

I do not believe bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is a digital currency that we want to develop in the future, bitcoin answers all the imagination and the desire to have a digital currency that can be used anywhere without the need of paper money or local money.
if you look with such a view is like impossible bitcoin will disappear or other problems but there are still factors that affect the bitcoin to be lost that is in the absence of internet in this world
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
October 31, 2017, 09:45:20 PM
many more cryptocurrencies are increasing in numbers not in quality. they are called altcoins and as you can see they are all getting dumped. and most of them have zero quality and are pure pump and dumps.

every technology is replaced by a new one after some years. but bitcoin is still new and it is the new technology that replaced other old ones. it will take years for something newer and better come along. probably not in our lifetime either.

no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

of course there is! like anything else.
I dont think bitcoin will emd because as you can see the price of bitcoin as or now. It reaches $6300 and it is good for many bitcoin users especially to those bounty hunters like me because when they have bitcoin in their wallets their bitcoin will also increase.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2017, 09:31:53 PM

I do not believe bitcoin will end, because bitcoin is a digital currency that we want to develop in the future, bitcoin answers all the imagination and the desire to have a digital currency that can be used anywhere without the need of paper money or local money.
Activity: 311
October 31, 2017, 06:38:46 PM
when we talk about when bitcoin ends it seems to me just as the internet ends and all the online activities that are in this world are also over and in my opinion it will happen in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
October 31, 2017, 06:35:30 PM
hi,

as i feel still we are not too late to invest for BTC, because if we look at the history of BTC value it's going only up.. and this world is going to be a better place because of cryptocurrency.. because we will be able to do everything easily by using your mobile phone.. so my opinion is BTC and other cryptocurrencies should be forever in this world.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 228
October 31, 2017, 05:42:18 PM
Since everything has its own end, so as with BITCOIN and speculations were already on the table that BITCOIN can be all mined on year 202x. So with BITCOIN out, i think it'll be the rise of other alt tokens and we just hope that it can follow BITCOIN's path and is reliable to stand and do what its predecessor coin has done over the past years.

How do you know?

Gold didn't reach its end for example. Silver as well. USD as well. So one may live forever, including bitcoin and eth or other nice coins. I don't believe bitcoin may not survive on the earth.
October 31, 2017, 05:33:56 PM
Since everything has its own end, so as with BITCOIN and speculations were already on the table that BITCOIN can be all mined on year 202x. So with BITCOIN out, i think it'll be the rise of other alt tokens and we just hope that it can follow BITCOIN's path and is reliable to stand and do what its predecessor coin has done over the past years.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 05:27:56 PM
after seeing the present value of btc. who can say that btc will end. my speech is "BTC gets new life after hard fork.
Activity: 208
October 31, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
It's never too late to invest. You can still be considered an early adopter, as very few people still use it.

There's always a chance for any altcoin to leapfrog Bitcoin. That will not happen in the near future though, considering how much Bitcoin is dominating the competition.

in the comming future this will not happen that BTC will be end...many cryptoghrapies are comming like BTC but they will take some time to participate in the world with BTC.

For me I believe that bitcoin will end if its destined to be end because in this world nothing is permanent.if it will end. We should have to accept it.
Jump to: