Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 147. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 10:37:21 AM
Ending bitcoin is too early to talk about. Bitcoin is still in the process of development and the worth of bitcoin is still rising. The reason why bitcoin won't die is because of the number of users are rising and the demand for bitcoin is also increasing. The security of bitcoin is one thing to keep in mind because there are no reports of bitcoin being hacked and other's are just careless for giving away their private keys. Bitcoin will end if there are no more users but that seems impossible because bitcoin is getting famous.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 10:32:03 AM
I don't think that bitcoin will ever die as many may be thinking. The fact is that since there is existing of human on earth, there will be also existing of bitcoin
Bitcoin will not disappeared or die as people may be thinking. It has come to stay, and people will be making of it use.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
October 28, 2017, 10:29:02 AM
I think Bitcoin will never end. Although this is my personal opinion. Bitcoin prices may be down, but it will not be extinct. Its price increases at any time. It is increasing day by day. Bitcoin changed the fate of many people. So we should not be frustrated.
You have your point.IMO i cannot say that bitcoin is endless,of course it has its own duration time to live.Just like anybody else.But if the question goes when will it end,i  can say that its unpredictable.As long as people will continue to patronize and use bitcoin in every transaction,it will continue to conquer the world and it will never be outdated.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
October 28, 2017, 10:04:05 AM
I think Bitcoin will never end. Although this is my personal opinion. Bitcoin prices may be down, but it will not be extinct. Its price increases at any time. It is increasing day by day. Bitcoin changed the fate of many people. So we should not be frustrated.
Activity: 700
October 28, 2017, 09:53:04 AM
The probability of ending bitcoin is 0.1% . Because of its popularity it will survive. And i think its not too late to invest . We can see the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day .
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 09:29:58 AM
Internet is still alive today and so will bitcoin most probably. The reason being decentralization makes it unstoppable and we are having more adoption as times goes by. It is just the start
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
October 28, 2017, 09:23:33 AM
No because in the present bitcoins subscriber continue in increasing. The volume of bitcoin user also increse rapidly. As long as there are persons or people who patronize bitcoin it will surely continues until end.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 09:23:04 AM
It will eventually die out due to people losing coins and deaths but that won't be for a few hundred years hopefully
Anything that have possibilities to happen with bitcoin but not in dying. Bitcoin now is unstoppable, dying is totally not a journey for this coins. Instead it will grow and build a strong foundation to us, we always think of positive result and fully support this as it will stays forever. We have started this from almost nothing and now, we can't figured out how it grow faster than any digital currencies.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 09:17:37 AM
I do not agree with this view of you. bitcoin will not die. It will grow stronger than we thought. if you want bitcoin die. It is best not to invest in bitcoin
I understand on how you stand and pro bitcoin because maybe you are one of us that consider bitcoin as a big help for our financial assistant
but we cannot deny the fact that we have nothing can do if government leaders around the world will sabotage and ban bitcoin for their own reason and country's interest. As for me i will enjoy and grab the opportunity while still bitcoins is within the reach of my hand because we cannot hold the future of bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 09:14:39 AM
No one can predict it. but I'm sure Bitcoin will always be the highest of the other altcoins. even if you want to invest, it's not too late, still very open to to do it. because Bitcoin fluctuates, it allows Bitcoin to decline and rise in price. I think that's it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
October 28, 2017, 09:07:28 AM
I don't think that there is a chance of bitcoin dying. the potential its showing now a days, i don't see a chance of its end.Just have a look at it, about 2 weeks ago it had the worth about 5000$ , but now, it has already reached 6000$ which is quite a huge number. So there is no chance that it will end.
Activity: 182
October 28, 2017, 09:01:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

In my opinion bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will grow more and more for some years until it become legal everywhere . Once its legal the price is gonna come down eventually but not too down . But for now it will surely increase .

About replacing of bitcoin, i don't think there is enough potential in any other coin which could replace bitcoin. But who knows the future anything could happen.

I think seeing the prices of the bitcoin if by any chance it come down to 5000$ you should buy because it ain't gonna come down than that.
Activity: 163
October 28, 2017, 08:44:55 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I'm sure bitcoin will not end up even going to continue to survive and stabilize and now it's time for a better investment, it will definitely be profitable
Bitcoin will never goes to its end because of special property which make bitcoin more important to people and that property is bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, yes it means that bitcoin is independent and will never die and with the time bitcoin will grow more and become more popular.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

is there chance to bitcoin die or replace by other coin. but we know when it is. maybe we wait until run out supply or some one or organize buy all of bitcoin and not sell again (but for what?)

never late to invest here, if you try trade not buy at high price. and many chance bitcoin price or popularity down.
No I am not agree with you bitcoin is not going to its end we need not too worried about the time and ending of bitcoin we need to focus how to make life using bitcoin and how to make a personality and for this we need to invest in bitcoin without any hesitation and I know this will change our life very soon and get our life from darkness to bright side.
jer
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 08:24:57 AM
Bitcoin is just beginning to develop and gain strength. He has not yet reached his heyday and power, which he can possess. Therefore, it is very early to talk about its end. You can invest now, and your money will grow, grow significantly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:47:18 PM
Yes the supply of bitcoin is limited and will be depleted which is why bitcoin is very valuable and indeed bitcoin must have a high value or expensive price it should have happened. But remember though bitcoin supplies are limited, but bitcoin will not end and not will it be replaced by other altcoins.

No, you can still invest in bitcoin, this is a great opportunity for you to start investing in bitcoin.

Yes it is possible, but you should keep calm if bitcoin price falls, because bitcoin price will still increase. Don't worry about price reductions.
No and never its possible Bitcoin is world renewed currency. Day by day the popularity of Bitcoin increase rapidly. The demand of Bitcoin is getting to high and most big companies want to adopt this crypto currency. So, it is a very slim chance that ever Bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is going to achieve its target. I wonder to hear this type of news that Bitcoin can end.
Activity: 350
October 27, 2017, 06:39:50 PM
Bitcoin will never end. Block-chain is already there. Bitcoin price have been increasing gradually. And Bitcoin users are growing and growing. The coin really depends on the use and popularity of people. So as long as there are currency and Bitcoins in the world and there will be and people will support it. Bitcoin is father of all crypto currency.
Activity: 15
October 27, 2017, 02:52:23 PM
Bitcoin is a strong currency in my opinion will be the currency of the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 02:44:22 PM
I think bitcoin will keep running for a long time. if talking when bitcoin stops seems very difficult in prediction, because bitcoin is currently popular in the community.
Activity: 546
October 27, 2017, 02:44:15 PM
May be bitcoin is replaced by other currencies. It is not impossible. But now this time is bitcoin time. So you can invest bitcoin and get more profit fast. It means don't take risk and invest fast and earn fast. Because bitcoin rate incresing.
Jump to: