Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 149. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 03:28:01 AM
Bitcoin is gaining popularity every now and then and a lot of investors have been coming in. Competition with bitcoins and some other coins are quite tight and a lot of alternative coins have been introduced. However, despite the competition and increasing number of options to invest in, bitcoin is always on top of the list making it impossible for bitcoin to end.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 03:27:07 AM
Bitcoin would never ends.. Its daily increasing.. It would never be late to buy btc.. It will be a long term investment for sure ..
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
October 27, 2017, 03:22:46 AM
I do not think Bitcoin will end. Bitcoin is circulating inside the market. Bitcoin is too powerful compaired to other cryptocurrencies. It is never too late to invest in Bitcon. Bitcoin’s value always fluctuates. Sooner or later its value will decrease significantly. If that happens, that’s the best time to buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 03:22:14 AM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Yes it is right and I agree with you that if the internet connection will end Bitcoin will affected, but it is not suddenly die or disappeared Bitcoin currency will continue and it will help many people around the world who struggling from poverty . If bitcoin, I'm sure that people or users here in forum will find or seek alternative job that will sustain their needs everyday
if the internet does not exist it means it has become the end of everything about online not even bitcoin but social media, banking, and systems exist in the world will be destroyed
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 27, 2017, 03:13:57 AM
Yes it is right and I agree with you that if the internet connection will end Bitcoin will affected, but it is not suddenly die or disappeared Bitcoin currency will continue and it will help many people around the world who struggling from poverty . If bitcoin, I'm sure that people or users here in forum will find or seek alternative job that will sustain their needs everyday
October 27, 2017, 03:06:14 AM
we do not know bitcoin will end when but certainly bitcoin will also end we just need to follow the existing path only if now this bitcoin is still there then we must use it before all is lost
Activity: 323
October 27, 2017, 02:57:42 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

We didnt know when the bitcoin ends because many people knows the bitcoin and also the government. The country government try to ban the bitcoin in their country i dont know why they want to ban the bitcoin.
Activity: 354
October 26, 2017, 11:04:12 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

In my own opinion it can be end because everything has an ending but not now I think it is the time where the bitcoin rising and become popular. So it is the time where bitcoin will increasing. We need to focus in present not in future so that don't think that bitcoin will come to an end.
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 11:01:44 PM
Bitcoin will not end till cryptocurrency exists. Bitcoin is integrating into many payment systems nowadays and it will increase in the future.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

It continues to increase in the near future, when the hard fork event continues so it will pump the future.
Activity: 199
October 26, 2017, 10:46:31 PM
Bitcoin now is the strongest cryptocurrency. But I think in the future, if their team need to improve Bitcoin disadvantages, maybe there will be a new coin can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 26, 2017, 10:38:34 PM
There is a time, and bitcoin will come to an end, this is because at this time many projects and ICO to make good coins, and later there will be big companies that will make ICO so that it can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 26, 2017, 10:35:21 PM
bitcoin never ends as long as the user is growing and can access internet .. because bitcoin growth is growing and increasingly in the interest because it is very helpful to the needs or necessities that use it .. and access as long as there is never will be destroyed bitcoin ..
Activity: 1
October 26, 2017, 10:25:58 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 10:23:48 PM
As long as the internet exists btc will exist , if it will have any value in a couple of years is hard to say.

Yes, because bitcoin depends on the internet connection because we cannot access bitcoin if we don't have internet connection and also it will continue to exist as long as the people will continue to use it and invest in it. The more people who wants to access it and the more people who want to invest in it, the more its existence will continue.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 10:15:37 PM
I think Bitcoin will not die, if Bitcoin is dead there will be a new coin that will replace Bitcoin. because many creative people in the world of cryptocurrency who always have new innovations. then the digital currency will always exist.
Activity: 208
October 26, 2017, 10:07:05 PM
The same thing with the factory, the more products he makes, the more interested, the better he improves the quality of the product, the owner of the factory there is no reason to close the factory (unless the product is not desirable anymore).
May not be irreplaceable because Bitcoin is The first digital currency to implement the full cryptocurrency protocol, the security, integrity, and balance of all ledgers guaranteed by a bunch of trusting parties . because , I think it's never too late to start investing. I think all currencies including digital currency will decrease, but it will not go down drastically .

Is the bitcoin will have the chance to end?
Activity: 13
October 26, 2017, 09:57:31 PM
The same thing with the factory, the more products he makes, the more interested, the better he improves the quality of the product, the owner of the factory there is no reason to close the factory (unless the product is not desirable anymore).
May not be irreplaceable because Bitcoin is The first digital currency to implement the full cryptocurrency protocol, the security, integrity, and balance of all ledgers guaranteed by a bunch of trusting parties . because , I think it's never too late to start investing. I think all currencies including digital currency will decrease, but it will not go down drastically .
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 09:53:04 PM

Yes theres a possibility that bitcoin will be berish but it depends upon the what will happen to its coming fork. We really cannot predict at this moment but one thing is for sure it will be higher in coming days.
Activity: 460
October 26, 2017, 09:48:36 PM
bitcoin won't be ending anytime soon.  do you really think billions of dollars will suddenly just go 'oh i don't like using this currency with no downsides' and take all their moneys out?

For me BTC can never end because some of people like bitcoin because people can get money of this furom so that BTC can never end.
Unleast there no internet so people can force to stop using BTC.
Jump to: