Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 150. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 16
October 26, 2017, 09:22:39 PM
bitcoin won't be ending anytime soon.  do you really think billions of dollars will suddenly just go 'oh i don't like using this currency with no downsides' and take all their moneys out?
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
right now bitcoin is very popular and very known as a one of the most thing that you can ever had and this bitcoin can help many people in earning and answering financial problems.  This bitcoin will be the answer  to all of our problems and it will gives many opportunity to people.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 09:16:47 PM
The only thing that will end will be the new coins that are generated, and should end into 2120, something near those period, it wont be replaced by other coin unless someone built a new bitcoin most profitable. Never is too late to invest into bitcoin, the price can go down a bit due to November hard fork that we do expect to be a bit more agressive then the two previous forks, then bitcoin wont go down soo easy.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 09:10:51 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Its not so fast that bitcoin came in and anytime it will end,  that not just like that. Bitcoin is very helping many people like me in solving many problems especially in financial problems and right now we are happy that in bitcoin we can earn money in just a simple thing we do here.
Activity: 42
October 26, 2017, 09:04:32 PM
I actually think that bitcoin is really stable right now, and the past 4-5 years has been a prove of how this cryptocurrency has grown. That will come to an end? I don't think that in the near future this will happen. The ups and downs, are extremely normal and the confidence that this type of market has won is really big.
Activity: 48
October 26, 2017, 08:26:10 PM

Every beginning has an ending. So I think it may end but it is not the time. It sill end if there's a people will against about bitcoin. But in these days bitcoin keeps increasing so I think that bitcoin still last until century years. Many people now discovers it so it may the population be bigger.
Activity: 616
October 26, 2017, 08:06:09 PM
We don't know when it end because bitcoin keeps on growing so we don't know when it end. Nowadays so many users of bitcoin so keep telling others so that bitcoin will keep growing.

It seems impossible if bitcoin ends for now because everyone believes it but if in the future bitcoin has a disruption or a low price maybe bitcoin will end.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 08:02:09 PM
We don't know when it end because bitcoin keeps on growing so we don't know when it end. Nowadays so many users of bitcoin so keep telling others so that bitcoin will keep growing.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2017, 07:38:31 PM

So many questions in a single post. Well, we are basically talking about speculations or possibilities here. When it comes to possibilities, there is a vast, a never-ending, horizon for it. Will there be a possibility that bitcoin will be replaced with another crypto? Yes! We are always improving, innovating, and adding additional features in terms of crypto. Time might come bitcoin will become obsolete. Is it too late to invest? No, because the end of bitcoin is very very far from happening yet. Chance of bitcoin going down is very little.
Activity: 319
October 26, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

All things have an ending. But now this is not the time for bitcoin to end. Bitcoin still developing and I think the innovations that were happening to bitcoin will helps the people for an easier life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 26, 2017, 02:56:42 PM
I think Bitcoin (BTC) is here to stay. As many have stated on this tread and elsewhere on the Internet there is only a limited number of BTC coins ( 21 million ), because of this fact the demand exceeds the supply increasing the price of Bitcoins. Also since its the first ever cryptocurrency, there will be an additional value based on that fact too. I am not sure we would see a wide spread use of Bitcoins by  businesses and individuals to buy/sell services and products. Though it many not be used extensively like US dollars the idea and what spins out of it ( a wide spectrum of altcoins ) would definitely keep on going for many many more years.
Activity: 257
October 26, 2017, 02:51:44 PM
I dont think it will end. It cant be. is not it a total anonymous system based on P2P? then how it can ends?
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 26, 2017, 02:49:20 PM
Do you know if bitcoin is a very valuable asset and not many countries are aware of it, I'm sure the future bitcoin will be like gold is very valuable and very valuable to have. So I guess bitcoin will not die and will not be replaced by other altcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 26, 2017, 02:46:58 PM
One day it will end....but its uses in real world may be not...bitcoin will be used in various services for day to day services
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

It will be replaced by another crypto with better tech and vision but bitcoin will not completely dissapear. But that will happen more than 15 or 20 years later in my opinion so if it's not too late to invest right now because the value will keep increasing every year. In short term there are chances of bitcoin going down, either it's fud before fork or another bad news from other country but if you are looking at long term then it's fine to invest in bitcoin,
Maybe because there is no permanent in this world, all going to change and disappear, or maybe it will be convertible only a new version. We do not know what it shall happen, we must be prepare if bitcoin is going to end.
Yes, everything can be end in someday, so Bitcoin also can be end if the government want to kill it. Bitcoin really threatened the power and influence of the government, a system can not controlled by the government will help rich man change the world, is not the government.

I think Bitcoin will never end one day, because everyone, even the whole world already knows and feels Bitcoin is very helpful in a person's economic crisis. Maybe the government should support Bitcoin to stay alive in society, not to kill him, if Bitcoin is banned by the government, maybe everyone will refuse it and ensure their future life.
Activity: 223
October 26, 2017, 02:07:14 PM

It will be replaced by another crypto with better tech and vision but bitcoin will not completely dissapear. But that will happen more than 15 or 20 years later in my opinion so if it's not too late to invest right now because the value will keep increasing every year. In short term there are chances of bitcoin going down, either it's fud before fork or another bad news from other country but if you are looking at long term then it's fine to invest in bitcoin,
Maybe because there is no permanent in this world, all going to change and disappear, or maybe it will be convertible only a new version. We do not know what it shall happen, we must be prepare if bitcoin is going to end.
Yes, everything can be end in someday, so Bitcoin also can be end if the government want to kill it. Bitcoin really threatened the power and influence of the government, a system can not controlled by the government will help rich man change the world, is not the government.
Activity: 168
October 26, 2017, 01:44:47 PM
bitcoin is now rising so rapidly, and there are still many keriptoes going on here, if my field is not possible if bitcoin will end, I think bitcoin will not be replaced only if it is possible to give it up.
Activity: 618
October 26, 2017, 01:36:20 PM

Activity: 296
October 26, 2017, 01:35:24 PM

Yes, it was possible, Bitcoin are not exempted for the changes.

Quote by Heraclitus: “The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”

Nope, as far as what we could see, Bitcoin are keep soaring and bulling at digital world. If your going to invest now, for a year or two your investment would raise to 100 to 300 percent or maybe more.

Yes, the present days were completely focused on digital growth. So what we make as an investment during these days will surely profit us much higher by the years to to fall. At least to the minimum, can get double the amount of investment as profit as majority of the assets keep growing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 01:32:17 PM

Yes, it was possible, Bitcoin are not exempted for the changes.

Quote by Heraclitus: “The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”

Nope, as far as what we could see, Bitcoin are keep soaring and bulling at digital world. If your going to invest now, for a year or two your investment would raise to 100 to 300 percent or maybe more.
Jump to: