Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 153. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 24, 2017, 07:58:33 PM
never seen bitcoin end i seen bitcoin straight into the road becomes famous and replace the fiat, someday bitcoin hoping the new international currency being the first digital currency, future of bitcoin into world market become a very important cureency with the high value.
Bitcoin may end when there is no supply and no investors but it impossible to happen because bitcoin becoming more popular and many people used it. Even only invest today , it is not that late because bitcoin value is going high every year.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 24, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
For me no, bitcoin is the future payment of the people. Let's say after 20 to 50 years, almost 50% of people in the world will starting use bitcoin as they payment in any transactions they doing.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
October 24, 2017, 07:47:24 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I think it is not. In the first place why are some people really concern on when will bitcoin because obviously bitcoin was already heading on its peak so we must not doubt the continuous usage of it and remove all our worries in our minds that time will come that bitcoin will end. We must cherish every moments we have on making an effort on supporting bitcoin so that we do not have to worry on the bitcoin's end because as long as there are people using and supporting bitcoin, the end is really far to happen.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 07:40:32 PM
Definitely not in the near future. Not all of Bitcoin has even been released into circulation yet, so anything can happen.
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
October 24, 2017, 07:21:28 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Yes it is bitcoin will end but take note that we will not be able to see it for short period of time!e the end of bitcoin may happened after a century cause probably there will be another cryptocurrency to sprout and attract people to grow and work for them , again this will not happened soon I think so specially for it own potentials  that it may give us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 01:29:23 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will still remain in the crypto as long as there is trust from all parties that support bitcoin and use it as a transaction tool or for business assets, whereas altcoin will certainly follow bitcoin if something bad happens to bitcoin.
Activity: 527
For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault
October 24, 2017, 01:09:32 PM
The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, so much so that cryptocurrencies may come in spite, but Bitcoin can not be worth it, so I do not think Bitcoin will end
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 24, 2017, 12:54:26 PM
i think bitcoin will die in just 10 years from now, because there has been many altcoins in our cryptocurrency market that is better and profitable to replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

for now all may happen bitcoin will end or can last for a long time we do not know.
to be late to invest for me is not too late as long as there is still a chance
for the possibility of going down what we ride also no one knows my bitcoin know if it goes down not so drastically but I see from year to year have increased
Activity: 183
October 24, 2017, 11:24:36 AM
Never, at least not unless they replace it with some other stunning technology as promising as Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 11:04:50 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will end because in this modern age, Bitcoin is the new type of investment where all investors all over the world placed their money to Bitcoin and to other Cryptocurrencies. It will never too late to buy Bitcoin but as of now since the price is high you really need to wait for the price be lowered down a bit. Once the rate it low, that's the time you need to buy. There are uncertainties that will affect the price of Bitcoin but it is impossible to end. For now, you have to read the news about BTC forecast and make a plan.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
October 24, 2017, 10:59:27 AM

No one knows what may happen in the future but base on what I'm seeing now, I can say that bitcoin has a shot on becoming more successful soon. A lot of things are shown in the world that proves how bitcoin overcome and dominate all the other currency. Invest as soon as possible because time is money here in bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

I dont think so the fact that it getting more popular and the development on it was very good. Its value also was continue increasing which can help more people. I think it will just end if there is a problem that comes and users wont do anything to solved it. But I also believe that they wont let this happen because bitcoin was very useful now to every users of it. I cant see amy cryptocurrency that can replaced bitcoin as a number 1 virtual currency here.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
October 24, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

Bitcoin is well structured and the system is well runned. I don't think it would end even a stronger cryptocurrency will occur because bitcoin is almost a part of the history and living of many. Investing on it is not yet too late so you better fasten up so that you won't miss the chance.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:51:32 AM
I think it will keep going for several years but eventually people won't make money from bitcoin anymore and will probably stop investing in it so that is why you should probably get a job and use bitcoin as a secondary from of income.
Activity: 65
Merit: 27
October 24, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

Bitcoin is not just an ordinary cryptocurrency, it is known to be the best among the rest due to the records it has achieved and made. Bringing it down would surely be a hard thing to do. I don't think also that bitcoin will end that simple and you should invest while there is still time.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 24, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
i think, oneday bitcoin will come to an end sooner or later, and will be replaced by some better altcoins but until that, i hope bitcoin will rise more and more, growing and developing for me to keep investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 10:37:50 AM

I don't think bitcoin would end that fast just because other cryptocurrency has surpassed it. Bitcoin is the very firsy cryptocurrency and said to be the strongest among all of it so the end of it, if ever, will not be that fast and easy. There maybe some times where bitcoin will have its down but it willl surely recover.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency has already shown up and look at bitcoin, it's still on the top. It has proven its credibility and up until now it is still proving itself. It's never too late to invest. If you really believe that bitcoin wouldn't disappoint you, then go put up the risk as long as it's worth it.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 24, 2017, 10:08:43 AM
never seen bitcoin end i seen bitcoin straight into the road becomes famous and replace the fiat, someday bitcoin hoping the new international currency being the first digital currency, future of bitcoin into world market become a very important cureency with the high value.
Jump to: