Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 152. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 26, 2017, 09:00:02 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
It will be replaced by another crypto with better tech and vision but bitcoin will not completely dissapear. But that will happen more than 15 or 20 years later in my opinion so if it's not too late to invest right now because the value will keep increasing every year. In short term there are chances of bitcoin going down, either it's fud before fork or another bad news from other country but if you are looking at long term then it's fine to invest in bitcoin,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 08:53:00 AM
So many patronizing bitcoin and has been profitable i think it is imposible to end probably it will expand more.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 08:46:15 AM
No, I think bitcoin will not end even though there are other cryptocurrencies occuring because some of them don't have good qualities that bitcoin has. Also, we can see that bitcoin's price increases everytime which indicates that it is still strong and will be more popular to people as time pass by. Regarding to your another question, I must say it's never too late to invest. But invest when it is the right time and invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 26, 2017, 08:45:28 AM
It can be your opinion but I don't think so it will be end. Bitcoin is successfully surviving in the market since 2009 & will keep dominating the market in future as well & I don't see any other alt coin has such potential to replace btc. Btc is a unanimously crypto king. In my opinion nobody is never late to buy Btc because it's keep moving up & market correction is always happen you can wait for little dip but there is no guarantee, it will give you chance or not. It's always better to buy small small amount regulary.
Aba
Activity: 431
October 26, 2017, 08:39:18 AM
possibly could happen, but bitcoin has the advantage of being known to people first as digital currency, people have more trust with bitcoin rather than new altcoin, with that trust , bitcoin would never have end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 08:37:38 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I'm sure bitcoin will not end up even going to continue to survive and stabilize and now it's time for a better investment, it will definitely be profitable
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 26, 2017, 08:27:35 AM
never seen bitcoin end i seen bitcoin straight into the road becomes famous and replace the fiat, someday bitcoin hoping the new international currency being the first digital currency, future of bitcoin into world market become a very important cureency with the high value.
Bitcoin may end when there is no supply and no investors but it impossible to happen because bitcoin becoming more popular and many people used it. Even only invest today , it is not that late because bitcoin value is going high every year.
Bitcoin is now the most used, most valued and most famous digital currency and has a very good impact on people. I don't this is i easy that bitcoin will end as bitcoin works on the people who use it and some people will never stop using bitcoin and always trust in so it is impossible for bitcoin to totally end or any other currency to replace it.
Activity: 322
October 26, 2017, 08:22:21 AM

is there chance to bitcoin die or replace by other coin. but we know when it is. maybe we wait until run out supply or some one or organize buy all of bitcoin and not sell again (but for what?)

never late to invest here, if you try trade not buy at high price. and many chance bitcoin price or popularity down.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 26, 2017, 08:19:24 AM
For me it will not end, with this kind of opportunity here in bitcoin many people right now use this and the number of user is increasing and work hard to earn money.
Activity: 140
October 26, 2017, 08:12:01 AM
i don't think bitcoin will end as long as we have access to internet!
Activity: 76
HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61
October 25, 2017, 04:11:28 PM
Bitcoin is increasing it's business too fastly. A lot of people is using this and the number of user is increasing at a high rate. The prices of bitcoin is also increasing at a high rate. It's being using in various ways. It's a question that if the coin exist or down. The main cause behind it is security problem. But the company is working hard for this. As it's being using so widely, we can say that the coin will not go down in near future.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
October 25, 2017, 02:44:49 AM
Its impossible for the bitcoin end this year, because eventhough many countries banned bitcoin still bitcoin is very fast to recover and not just only that bitcoin also increases even the China banned it, imagine China has the largest population in the world and just think how many people using bitcoin in that country so it is impossible that bitcoin end.
Yes it will not end this year but still there is a probability that it will end soon maybe 20-30 years? I mean maybe right now there are people who are making a new cryptocurrency which is more advance and high quality than bitcoin, it will end but it will not be gone. Its just the percentage of people who use bitcoin will decrease. It is not impossible that bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 02:32:20 AM

For me, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency and get paid thru your investment and hardwork.Bitcoin will be down if the Internet connection may also down.

The number of users of bitcoin has been multiplied in recent years, and the increase in its value has meant that its owners also  have significant gains only because  they have them after having purchased them at a lower price. It is still reactive to news and will give an opportunity to buy or invest at more reasonable levels. I guess bitcoin will only die if all countries unite as one to ban this kind of technology and if people are not interested to used it.
Activity: 54
October 25, 2017, 02:09:30 AM
There can be only one bitcoin and several altcoins. Bitcoin has come to stay.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 25, 2017, 02:02:06 AM
I think it will be never end.in future it will be growth .the future currency most of the people use the bitcoin .Bitcoin is very fast and huge increase in the value. it will be more valuable.
A beneficial thing live for a long time because it helps the people and people support it in return and not go it to end so how can we say that bitcoin will end. It is right that bitcoin has just begun. It will recognize across the world and then the world will announce it a legal currency because the world would not neglect the reality that bitcoin is the best based technology digital currency which helps the people respect to financial support and may be it would be the world dominant currency.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

No its not too late to invest becuase bitcoin is forever in no one can destroy it so if you want to invest go for now unti you'll regret someday.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
October 24, 2017, 08:55:06 PM
Even today bitcoin price is drooping, but I saw the other altcoins are gaining its price but still bitcoin is the highest value of them all, I will still support bitcoin until the end. There is no way that bitcoin will die because of many investors and supporters, also bitcoin is in demand in the trade market and that's the reason we can guarantee that bitcoin will last long.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
October 24, 2017, 08:17:09 PM
For me no, bitcoin is the future payment of the people. Let's say after 20 to 50 years, almost 50% of people in the world will starting use bitcoin as they payment in any transactions they doing.

Bitcoin will never end, not for this century simply because are just started to be more popular and there's a lot of things to happen before this happen or really not to happen. You are right bitcoin is our future that will help us to improve our lives and gives a bright future for our family.
Activity: 82
October 24, 2017, 08:11:30 PM
For me no, bitcoin is the future payment of the people. Let's say after 20 to 50 years, almost 50% of people in the world will starting use bitcoin as they payment in any transactions they doing.
Yeah that's true, I think also there's no end here in bitcoin cause as the time past by and the bitcoin use as world wide currencies of every personalities the value of it is continue increasing as the investors increase. Probably if it is popular in some countries like the third world country i think everyone get interested too, in order to stay alive and achieve what they have is a good life..
Activity: 276
October 24, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

For me, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin and other crypto currency and get paid thru your investment and hardwork.Bitcoin will be down if the Internet connection may also down.
Jump to: