Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 155. (Read 27741 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:51:56 AM
It is true that bitcoin is limited but that limits is what makes it so valuable and if you want to really get some future income than buying and saving bitcoin today is the best and safiest way to do so, and as far as people they will never stop using it, just as good bitcoin has become the new age currency, they used it as currency now they use it as an investment by saving it.
Activity: 62
October 24, 2017, 04:47:14 AM
i dont think so.i think still got time to invest... just to buy in btc in the right time
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 04:45:51 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

Their is a small amount of risk in every investment , so has bitcons therefore they can go down in value .
But if we see Bitcoins according to me has a great potential to be future world wide accepted currency , no other altcoin can overcome BTC , it is the first crypto currency to grow this much ,  with the huge amount of users and the big community behind it is don't think that Bitcoins will be destroyed or ended .
It is never too late to invest in bitcoins .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:26:19 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think Bitcoin will end.you said so yourself that bitcoin is Increasing it's value.that means more people are using bitcoin.some of them invest already so there's no chance that bitcoin will go down. It might have some challenges eventually.but that doesn't mean it willl lose.and for me,it's noot too late to invest in bitcoin,since.as long as bitcoin exists.you can still invest and earn money.you can start your future here in Bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 24, 2017, 01:58:35 AM
I think thats possible because bitcoin now is on top and all currency go down and why bitcoin will go down? its unstoppoble for now its on profit and getting encreasing this few days i think many currency will go down not bitcoin because neo,eth,omg and bcc go down now no one call tell if they gonna back to normal again with there normal price again i mean.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 01:54:03 AM
I think that the bit coin will continue to develop as a spindle currency in the future and survive.
Activity: 238
October 24, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

Personally I dont think bitcoin will end because if I see bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 its only going up. Every currency is going up and down at some time but it doesn't mean it will end. Its never too late to invest on something and if it is bitcoin and you have patience then surely you will get profit. Their is chance that bitcoin will ne down but not that much that it can give you loss. So ritenow you dont have to worry about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 24, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

As per for next one month yes you are late but just think of next year and so on,you if you holdind bitcoin today i am sure by next year you have doubled this.And no there are no way bitcoin will be dead.i thing we will figure out some way that one day we can use it without internet and computer also.
You are correct, so far everyone who holded Bitcoin for long enough has made profit. In this year Bitcoin price jumped for more than 400%, i guess that next year will be even better for Bitcoin, and not to mention SegWit2x, which will improve things too. That will also have impact on price. Bitcoin has never failed to deliver higher price so far. But forever is a long time, and I am not sure if it will last that long. But it won't go away soon, that is for sure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 01:09:34 AM

If bitcoin keeps increasing in value then more and more users are increasingly increasing using bitcoin then I'm sure bitcoin will never die forever.
I do not think it's too late to invest if you still have a lot of bitcoin.
Not always bitcoin has a high value and certainly the value of bitcoin there is a decrease someday.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 24, 2017, 12:22:59 AM
bitcoin will not end, and you can still invest in bitcoin if you want and get a lot of profit try you buy at the price of lace to invest, if I think with other crypto problem it is for a better future to replace the newer or better because the better the crypto is created the more bitcoin users will benefit from the crypto and bitcoin will benefit the bitcoin users
As long as we are here to support bitcoin then bitcoin will not end because bitcoin is depending on us, the demand that we are giving and as long as we have the demand that bitcoin needs then it is easy to make bitcoin to survive for a long time and i always believe that bitcoin will not end unless the government will completely ban it.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
October 23, 2017, 11:53:14 PM
With bitcoin's fast growing value and intensive progress and development as to investment and in opportunities, I don't think it will end. Many are hooked and are now making online transactions and payment using cryptocurrencies; realizing the good effect of bitcoin across the globe. Many are getting more interests in this kind of currency.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 09:29:49 PM
Hey guys, I wanna ask what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
Activity: 11
October 23, 2017, 09:18:40 PM
no. bitcoin still is young and not reached the mass adoption stage. it is still rising and will continue to rise for a very long time.
don't forget supply is limited but the demand is increasing.

So when would be the reaching point of the mass adoption stage of bitcoin? i'm just curious sir.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
bitcoin will not end, and you can still invest in bitcoin if you want and get a lot of profit try you buy at the price of lace to invest, if I think with other crypto problem it is for a better future to replace the newer or better because the better the crypto is created the more bitcoin users will benefit from the crypto and bitcoin will benefit the bitcoin users
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 03:40:08 PM

As per for next one month yes you are late but just think of next year and so on,you if you holdind bitcoin today i am sure by next year you have doubled this.And no there are no way bitcoin will be dead.i thing we will figure out some way that one day we can use it without internet and computer also.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 23, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

Bitcoin will never end. It will continue mining every year. Every next year it will be mined amount of half of last year. It may lose your value or continue rising we don't know as absolute. But we can not say bitcoin will end in the future if all countries and all government don't block bitcoin.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 23, 2017, 01:38:01 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.

Bitcoin is really unpredictable. If we only know that it'll strike as high as it's value now, maybe we have invested much money before. Nobody knows when will it end or if it will replace any currency. It's really hard to predict.
Activity: 18
October 23, 2017, 01:37:29 PM
He can not finish, we will not live to see the end of emission of bitcoins. It will be 2139-2140 year. I think we will not live.
Activity: 230
October 23, 2017, 01:33:05 PM
With bitcoin each and every price growth is unpredictable, it can increase or decrease based on the market circulation. Bitcoin won't gets ended, because till date this has been growing with potential unlike other assets that grow high and in no time goes out of usage.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
October 23, 2017, 01:30:55 PM
i think bitcoin will not end soon, or maybe not ever, as long as many establishments, stores and specially online-based products are being patronized by people all over the globe, well, except countries that doesn't have internet and banks which is impossible. this is a progressive currency.
bitcoin in my opinion also will not end quickly but surely in the future it will end in my opinion, because every beginning there must be an end and I believe that's the same with bitcoin although now it's very high price still in the future will end
Jump to: