Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 48. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:07:21 AM
bitcoin is never end because it's value is increasing more and investors is more so it will newer end. never replaced by anyone another crypto's.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 21, 2018, 06:05:22 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I don't think so, day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable platform in which a lot of people are getting involved in this blockchain system. I believe this time is very suitable for trading and investment through Bitcoin so it doesn't mean that the time has gone away.
But it's true that Bitcoin price again increasing at a high rate so don't miss the chance anymore. there is still a lot of opportunity for getting engaged with this platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
I think out of 100% only 30% the possible bitcoin end because it only happen when all the users and investor not already happy or interested to participate.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 05:48:47 AM
I think bitcoin is still early so if it ends maybe about 20 years from now, but everything can change fast because it depends of the user, if all the users go then bitcoin ends soon.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
i think, bitcoin will not end.because its values and principles are very strong.
Activity: 14
February 21, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
Bitcoin can't end, the whole business of the cryptocurrencies is linked to the btc, in fact do trade with other crypto most exchanges use btc
Activity: 216
February 21, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I think bitcoin will not end, now bitcoin is becoming the most popular currency in the world. With a large value and continue to rise, making investors fall in love with bitcoin. I'm just predicting more cryptocurrencies emerging. So, do not predict the bitcoin will end. If you want to invest from now, certainly not too late.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2018, 04:57:54 AM

[/quote

a prediction that yes could be continued in the sense that it will continue to grow, or even the opposite .. depending on the enthusiasts of the bitcoin .. more and more enthusiasts are also developing krypto world, and the reverse could also end. nothing is too late as long as we are trying.
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 04:22:58 AM
Good Question!

It has just started, it may be out-dated in 5-10 years, but currently, it even hasnt started yet. I still meet people who say "What is Bitcoin? "

So yea, its here for now

Activity: 169
February 20, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
bitcoin will never end. now I see this bitcoin user is growing and growing, as more and more will be felt so comfortable, and mandiri work dibitcoin this. and the result of us working from this bitcoin can we save or we invest again become more profitable for our future. so bitcoin will never end up anytime.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
February 20, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Bitcoin will have its up as it may also have downs when the price goes down but that doesn't mean that it will end. Bitcoin will recover and will upgrade soon so, reach your dreams through investing in Bitcoins..
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 11:23:55 PM
I think there is possibility that the bitcoin will end but that is the time that no one will invest on bitcoin so a very small possibility that will end because people are have a lot of dreams and goals in life and bitcoin is thae way we think is the key to achieve all our want. Unless all country will unite each other and make a law to stop investment at bitcoin, I think this will be the time that bitcoin will ends. But until bitcoin is already exist make sure that the money you earn is enough to make your life good and better. We must be ready for any possibilities so work hard until bitcoin is still exist and help us to achieve our dreams.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
February 20, 2018, 11:14:48 PM
Bitcoin will not end, but some other coin will take over bitcoin. Just some tech company, who has better tech and can compete will able to stay in the field. And rest of the weak company will vanish. I believe we are yet to see a bitcoin killer, but we might not too far away.
Activity: 180
February 20, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
Bitcoin will never end unless we don't have connection anymore.
Nothing is permanent. Yet bitcoin is unlikely to end due to its huge potential and market demand. The way bitcoin is getting popularity worldwide, its owner will be simply asset holder since bitcoin has limited supply.
Activity: 76
February 20, 2018, 11:03:55 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end up remembering the more and more people joining, the bitcoin age is still long and not knowing when it will end. the more people who join the stronger and tougher bitcoin food exists in this world and the more popular and hunted the world community
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
I do not think bitcoin will end up remembering the more people join, the bitcoin age is still long and do not know when it will end. the more people who join the stronger and tougher bitcoin feeds exist in this world.
Activity: 94
February 20, 2018, 10:58:17 PM
Bitcoin is a limited currency but it provides leeway for the global community that is using it. So it may be finite, but its usage has no end.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

Bitcoin will not die. The function of the bit coin will not decline because of the rarity and symbolism that the bit coin has, even if it is lower than etherium or other alt coins.
Activity: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
I don't think bitcoin end  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 23
February 20, 2018, 10:45:22 PM
Too fast if I think bitcoin will end soon, I remain optimistic in the future that bitcoin will grow very quickly and can be received across the country, as part of their digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: