Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 49. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 10:41:38 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end since it just started. There are many cryptocurencies that have emerged. Bitcoin is still young and it has a long way to go.
As long as there is a country that legalizes bitcoin then the user will continue to be active and this is a guarantee that bitcoin will continue to be used, but the thing that worries me is the bitcoin marketcap that keeps decreasing as it is taken by another coin.

Its not just taken by another exist coin but taken by new token from ico.
Many of investor prefer to invest in ico because its very high profitable. Investor who like challenge prefer to invest in high risk highreturn like ico.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
Bitcoin will surely end but it will be a lot of years to wait before bitcoin be on its ending day because i always believe in bitcoin that it is still have a lot of things to get done before ending its era because as of now, the bitcoin is not yet so popular and i think that the day will come and bitcoin will become one of the most used currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

I think they will cpme to an ends but not in this period of time because this is still their prime they are still the most used and the most loved cryptocurrency here in the whole world. But lets accept the reality that the bitcoins Will always come to an end in the future because no one last forever and just like any other things that existed in the world i know in the next generation bitcoins will remain as history because they will be another things that will be invented.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 07:41:24 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

I don't think so that bitcoin will end and replace by other cryptocurrencies. It's been a long time that bitcoin is running but still it is in the 1st place always in the market ,most people in crypto world wanted to earn more for it because it has the most high value of all. The most demand is bitcoin so i know that bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 20, 2018, 07:32:34 PM
Bitcoin can never end, or stop in market supplied, while  leading of all coin. BTC can not be replace by any other alt coin in the market. Bitcoin come to stay with a high potential difference from other coin movement in market demand.    
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

now every day more and more cryptocurrencies appear on the crypto market and the demand for bitcoin falls, it keeps its stable point at the moment. Most likely, as I predict, by the end of 2018, the price of bitcoin will increase about 30000-450000 dollars, then begin to decline rapidly and, perhaps, after a strong decline.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
February 20, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
 Bitcoin's success is derived entirely from Bitcoin's success, which itself was originally formed from Bitcoin's success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 20, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Everything good comes almost to an end. From what we are seeing , well btc will be hear for a while. Its not going to end. Since we want to continue t see btc, then we should keep on investing and make it work so our coming generation will enjoy out of it.
Activity: 98
February 20, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
I remember bitcoin will never end,because bitcoin have legal way to earn.bitcoin is still new technology other old coin.It will continue to rise for  a very long time.so in my opinion bitcoin will be never end.
Activity: 77
February 20, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
I dont think so, and i think also that the value of bitcoin will increase in few weeks or months, and this is right time to invest for future purposes.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
I don't think bitcoin will end since it just started. There are many cryptocurencies that have emerged. Bitcoin is still young and it has a long way to go.
As long as there is a country that legalizes bitcoin then the user will continue to be active and this is a guarantee that bitcoin will continue to be used, but the thing that worries me is the bitcoin marketcap that keeps decreasing as it is taken by another coin.
Activity: 154
February 20, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
I can't imagine how it gonna be honesly Shocked  Many people is using bitcoin and as far as i know bitcoin is trusted. Probably bitcoin will not end till people using it.
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
No, it will not end, but ofcourse doubt is always there. There are many investors holding their Bitcoins these days. Remember we're now in the era of high technology and people will probably adopt the Bitcoin and use for their daily life.

The value is increasing so probably it will not end perhaps it will grow and strong.
Activity: 65
February 20, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
I do not believe that, especially as Bitcoin is supported by so many coins and vice versa, tif you are interested in an investment, try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 12:14:47 PM
copper member
Activity: 42
In industry innovation we trust! www.zupply.net
February 20, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
I hope never!
Activity: 73
February 20, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
No bitcoin will not end. It will continue . Value go up or down but not end
Activity: 322
February 20, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
that's possible. bitcoin can be replaced with other coins. but it requires a process and a long time.
for now, it is not too late to start investing because cryptocurrency price was at its lowest level.

Activity: 293
February 20, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
bitcoin ends if an internet is turned off in this world, it will be the return of the darkness that ever happened. if an inter is turned off all big and small companies will experience to fail, now it is dependent on the internet but still no one does not use the internet. and let's not forget about the electricity that helps to avoid the internet, if two of his two dead will all end.
Activity: 126
February 20, 2018, 11:00:49 AM
Bitcoin will be not end  bcos many people in the world is still doing btc
Pages:
Jump to: