Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 47. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 21, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
Maybe no because bo one wants to end bitcoin because their are too many people who are hoping that they may get rich because of bitcoin
No one want's bitcoin to end i agree but it's not up to us to decide weather bitcoin continues or not we don't decide that if other people demand the coin more than people want to sell bitcoin will never die it will always keep on increasing but when the demand falls supply will be really high and bitcoin will slowly slowly start dying if the demand is not up to the required mark
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 21, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
As for these kind of news, we have really been flattered to this kind of attempt, but as we can see, these kind of news have really been trendy for the past years but the bitcoin is now still raising its stability. So we can say and think positively! Bitcoin still rising and keep on raising arent we happy about that?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
I do not think that. Bitcoin has seen significant growth in 2017. And set a historic milestone for $ 20,000. That proves that bitcoin will not die and vice versa. Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world. The utility and performance of bitcoin are being used and widely adopted. Microsoft also accepted the bitcoin payment on their store. This shows that the influence of bitcoin is enormous.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
February 21, 2018, 08:32:46 AM
Bitcoin not end because had made the people and they can not leave it just the reason it will not end till the validity of btc from the starting to till now, and  Quickly invest in bitcoin if you have the opportunity.
Bitcoin has begun to rise again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 08:29:17 AM
I think that bitcoin will not come to an end, as the rate of this crypto currency is just beginning to stabilize. Bitcoin will just become one of the world's currencies
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 08:26:17 AM
how was said in the matrix : everything what has a beginning must has an end. So eventually bitcoins  should have an end as well. But I think that bitcoin is just starting to develop, so it's too early to think about his death. Take gold or pearls for example, people have used for thousands of years. But it is till good valued )
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
February 21, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
btc can not end btc had made the people and they can not leave it just the reason it will not end till the validity of btc from the starting to till now btc given life to the people and also altcion made supported by btc where people are investing and doing trading and making the profit from there so people are taking such good advantage from it, i would say now and forever btc will not end.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
Nope because it is so popular nowadays and the people's that are using will bitcoin cant agree to let bitcoin end
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
Nope bitcoin will not end because there are too many people that are trusting bitcoin
Activity: 81
February 21, 2018, 07:47:18 AM
Maybe no because bo one wants to end bitcoin because their are too many people who are hoping that they may get rich because of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
February 21, 2018, 07:27:14 AM
I don't think bitcoin will end since it just started. There are many cryptocurencies that have emerged. Bitcoin is still young and it has a long way to go.
Bitcoin cant end because it has support of people.
People will overcome every political, software or cryptography problem that could appear.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 07:16:01 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
No we don't all even know when bitcoin gonna end so soon but as long as bitcoin is run in the market keep and just enjoying it
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
February 21, 2018, 07:15:05 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin is developed to adopt to the present and future technology of marketing system. The current replication of different coins is probably the result of the trending popularity of bitcoin. This will increase the market cap where cryptocurrencies are rolling. Even if, we can not ensure the existence of bitcoin to last forever, we can see to it that bitcoin is still making good things for people who are in to it, and right now , it would not seem to end.
Activity: 252
February 21, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
I do not think that the nearest bitcoin will disappear. I think that the future is bitcoin, now it becomes not as a crypto currency, but as a means of accumulating values. I hope that in the near future its price will grow very much.
Activity: 186
February 21, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

I think bitcoin can not end as much as i invest in bitcoin so bitcoin is less likely to finish and many crypto bills so I think bitcoin will last a bit longer.
Activity: 294
February 21, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
I think bitcoin will never end and bitcoin will keep running for a long time.
If at the beginning of this year bitcoin decreases and you think this is the time for bitcoin to end. That is wrong.
Quickly invest in bitcoin if you have the opportunity.
Bitcoin has begun to rise again.
Activity: 91
February 21, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

I dont think so that bitcoin will be ending because there are many people whom realy on this organization and i dont think its late to invest your money many people invest on this because its hasseless than investing money in bank .
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

I don't think bitcoin will end because bitcoin is the known token in cryptocurrencies and many people are investing in bitcoin right now and also known rich people are investing on it. When i read i think i read at NTD if i'm not wrong. What i read on it people of 2050 they use bitcoin like money but our money is still a leave that is what i read in NTD website and people said it, is from future even i don't believe their are people teleport. Even the value of bitcoin is going down and up i don't think it will end bitcoin is top one in the cryptocurrencies until now and to the future.
Activity: 317
February 21, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
not bitcoin will be expensive and lucky investors if you have bought today to sell in the next year
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I think no because  many investor rich people  are now invested into it and many countries  are now using bitcoin  as their modes of payment
Pages:
Jump to: