Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 50. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:12:41 AM
I think it will not finish because bitcoin will release to the tip of the coin, currently get the fastest price in history with its value. Nearly about $ 5000 you will get the right price for your money and the price is very high and will soon be approaching the fork so the market price is an unstable record.
my very agree with you. but not any known peak of it at any both. if it does not reduce, you can not obtain the first investment. instead of 20000$/ 1btc. nhưng chỉ ở mức 7000$/1btc. too much for the first investment Smiley)
I agree. Bitcoin is not likely to die in the near future, the opposite is true, it'll be talked about for a long time, and then it'll become a legend. Also, the price may be very big.
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 17, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
At the time of this posting the bitcoin is still breathing and actually recovering from the previous dip. You should have buy during the dip so that your investment could gain more traction during the following raise. Its been almost seven years and bitcoin is still up and running, gaining more price increment than loosing. And I think someday there will no bitcoin price below 100k, and it wont end but could been replace nor steal its position as the king of crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?

it is not too late to buy them a bitcoin, instead you must buy bitcoin now. Then on the second question, my answer was, yes! it is still possible to make bitcoin go down the price value due to it is volatile where upside down of the price are most often happens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 17, 2018, 12:24:24 PM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin is the strongest and will survive. I do not think it's too late to start bitcoin investment, investment time is always there. You can start your investment for your future.

Its not too late if you have big amount of capital but its late for you who only have $100 less to invest into bitcoin.
I think i suggest you to invest in another choice of altcoin because its profitable too. However, bitcoin and altcoin is surviving right now. Dont think what will happen later, wheater die or not but at least we act to try doing our best.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

I don't think bitcoin will end. In the past month, bitcoin has crashed, and its price has dropped from $19,000 to $6,000. Now stop falling, it is recovering. I don't think this will lead to the end of bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Bitcoin will exist for many years, I think.

As for an investment, its not too late, not even close.  Ive heard several experts say it could hit 350k, 500k or even 1 million at some point, which would make its current price extremely undervalued.

Remember, even though were seeing a lot of these altcoins moon,  only like 5% of them will exist in a few years (there are over 1300 now).  Only ones that solve real problems, have good teams and tech and marketing will survive.  So dont think that BTC isnt a good investment because its not going 10X in a month.  
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
February 17, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

is this really important to know?or we must do everything to gain before this thing happen.do you think theres an appropriate answer regarding this question,when all of us dont want this to happen.maybe its better for now to make good profit here,and forget about the issue of ending bitcoin.

In fact everything comes to a end and Bitcoin once all mined in 2040 will be exclusive and I think around 50 years after that from deaths etc Bitcoin will probably die out.
after all the bitcoin will mined,its price simultaneously get high,as if higher than all of us expecting.just imagine bitcoin will becomes extinct and everyone will looking to have even part of this great coin.this will never end.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

Someone has been asking whether it is too late to invest in bitcoin. If you've been investing in bitcoin for a long time, it's not too late. Bitcoin is still going up, and it's a good bet that your patience will pay off.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Obviously not. At present BTC is the top most potential earning source where you can invest your idle money and get more profit from it. All crypto currency came forward through BTC so BTC is consider as the mother of all crypto currency. Without BTC we can't imagine crypto currency so it is high time to buy btc and hold it for long term and take more profit from it. Eventually, I estimate that, BTC never ends for now.
Activity: 113
February 17, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
In fact everything comes to a end and Bitcoin once all mined in 2040 will be exclusive and I think around 50 years after that from deaths etc Bitcoin will probably die out.
Activity: 40
February 17, 2018, 11:22:54 AM
No and never !! bitcoin never ends now bitcoin will increase and within few weeks it will be high again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 17, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
i dont think so, especially in the short time. but in the long time, nobody knows  Grin

Its all up to us. If we want we can end the bitcoin in just one second. Bitcoin will never end until people stop using it. Actually more people are joining the bitcoins. The price of bitcoin was increased because when the people join the community they start buying it and the demand probably increase and supply decrease which increase its price. Now people want to spend their money on their events, and festivals so they're selling them. Its decrease the supply and as result it lose its price.
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
I advise you to slowly make the decision because currently the bitcoin price is very high. Bitcoin has a very large community as long as community is strong. The only thing that will stop bitcoin is we don't have connection anymore. There are many cryptocurrency  present in market, which are based on bitcoin.
Activity: 280
February 16, 2018, 01:28:24 PM
I do not think get there, because right now I see bitcoin still in the interest of many people, and the belief in bitcoin still exists
if the issue of falling bitcoin prices at the moment, I consider it a natural thing,
because not just now, this happened
and the bitcoin returns to its normal price, always rising even higher after falling
Activity: 213
February 16, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
i think, bitcoin never end because many people still join and invest to bitcoin and i believe bitcoin will dominate global market
Activity: 144
February 16, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest and will survive. I do not think it's too late to start bitcoin investment, investment time is always there. You can start your investment for your future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
i dont think so, especially in the short time. but in the long time, nobody knows  Grin
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 16, 2018, 12:36:55 PM
Bitcoin isn't dead yet and even in the years to come. If there is still bitcoin this system will continues even there will be none btc. If we assume that bitcoin supply no more, then we will see another coin to dominate altcoins but still bitcoin will always remember as the highness. Seems pretty sure to make it happen in just incase situation.

Too late.? NO. You have still chance to invest whether the weather seems not in your side, still you are not too late. Wait for the moment to let bitcoin drops in crash level that suits you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
I dont think bitcoin will end because it helps many people especially all unemployed in our country. It helps us survive poverty.. Many people using bitcoin become rich.. We wish and hope that bitcoin will not end..
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
February 16, 2018, 12:24:06 PM
bitcoin has spread all over the world, this is a world phenomenon. bitcoin has a very large community, as long as the community is strong and can maintain the existence of bitcoin in the world, it will be difficult for bitcoin to be end.
Pages:
Jump to: