Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin end? - page 51. (Read 27739 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 16, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
There is no certain in this world. There is no assurance that one will succeed or will go down. But it surely will show some first of symptoms if that happens and as of now bitcoin is at it's peak and i don't think it will go down in the future. It will continue to prosper. It is never too late to invest because people continues to invest and trust this kind of cryptocurrency all over the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
i think bitcoin will not end but the price may drop so low. But no one knows what will happen.
Activity: 208
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
there is possibility of bitcoin prices rising or falling but it's impossible bitcoin lost or ended even though there will be many new coins emerging but it will not replace the bitcoin position. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 10:37:41 AM
Bitcoin will never be destroyed. The supply of bitcoin is limited, so when its demand increases, its value also increases with demand. There are many cryptocurrency  present in market, which are based on Bitcoin. So the price of conventional coins in the market decreases that Bitcoin is predicted to be destroyed, but not exactly.
Activity: 77
February 16, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
I think bitcoin will still exist and will continue to be accepted by the global community. Bitcoin is very helpful in supporting one's economy, I hope it will continue to grow for the better.
i think so. I think bitcoin will not die because bitcoin is growing and growing and growing. I can see a bright future in bitcoin and I see that in many years, bitcoin will be a currency in the world. The only thing that will stop bitcoin is  we don't have connection anymore. But I believe bitcoin which will never die .
Activity: 12
February 16, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
Never...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
I would say that it will not be ended because the bitcoin would be there in the market to the end of the coin until the year 2100 it is its pathway and it is currently reaching again with an correction for  a biggest  price in history with its value.. so keep investing in it and just hold them. It is not late to invest. And I advise you to make the decision wise manner because every investment carries risks. And ask for the help from othwr people and never be late. Just trust bitcoin and in the meanwhile look for other altcoins also.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
February 16, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance that bitcoin will be down?
I don't think the bitcoin will end, its development is very good now, more and more people around the world to join the bitcoin, it is accepted by more and more people, in the future, it may be accepted by all the countries around the world. That would be a great thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Bitcoin era will end someday, maybe in a few centuries, just as we dumped barter system and gold currency and chose paper money. Eventually, our future generations will get something more strong and valuable than Bitcoin.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
Bitcoin right now keeps on increasing its value, and many more cryptocurrencies are occurring.
Do you think someday bitcoin will end or will be replace by other cryptocurrencies?

Maybe No maybe Yes. But I will pray for it not to end. If God's will to continue Bitcoin for the poor and needy why not I will thankful for it.
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
every end is a new beginning

More people are helping to keep bitcoin healthy and circulating, so that bitcoins age longer, and bitcoins are used in many fields.

I think bitcoin will continue to exist and be accepted by more people.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
February 15, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

I come up with the thought that bitcoin will have an end if there's no internet connection all over the world because as you can see, bitcoin only work in every gadget if there's an internet connection. However, if bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptocurrencies then it needs to have no value so Ethereum will be the next in line. If you want to invest, it is not yet late.
Activity: 70
February 15, 2018, 10:18:52 PM
For me, bitcoin will not end because we all know that many people using bitcoin as they extra income.
Activity: 196
February 15, 2018, 10:17:47 PM
why many thread topic "bitcoin end?"

I hope its never happen. Bitcoin ends if internet nternet around the world shutdown, exits, over and people dont interest with  bitcoin again.

Bitcoin influenced by buying and selling
Activity: 4
February 15, 2018, 10:12:30 PM
All Crypto Currency News in one roof. Visit this site and Know all about crypto currency latest news
I suggest specially newbie to visit and know more

https://cryptonewstrends.com
Activity: 98
February 15, 2018, 10:07:41 PM
Bitcoin is  where it should be now. It will never end because it is the evolution of humanity govern. By using it we remove the need for banks and we can manage our wealth.
Activity: 79
February 15, 2018, 09:19:35 PM
Bitcoin is on the good shape right now and we all know that bitcoin will never ever gonna go down for real. Thats not gonna happen dude.
Activity: 243
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
I think for bitcoin there is nothing that can replace and there is no word late for investment dibitcoin karna bitcoin every year will always increase.
Activity: 354
February 15, 2018, 09:10:43 PM

Bitcoin is a become a big part of our society. I don't think so that bitcoin will end because as I know everything has an ending so that it is not possible that bitcoin will end. But I hope that it will not be happen because bitcoin a big help to each of us. Bitcoin support us financially and it is a source of income nowadays.To your another question, it is not too late to invest money, I think it is time for you to invest your money so that you can earn a lot and someday you can earn a huge of profit.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2018, 08:57:14 PM
In my opinion BTC will never end. On the contrary  it will never end. I believe BTC is the future of the currency and it will get more popular in everyday. BTC is a lifestyle and even income for many of us; therefore, it will never ever end.
Pages:
Jump to: