Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 44. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 02:36:25 AM
Despite the latest news, I doubt that this will happen this month. He will certainly grow further, but this month - he just has to overcome the mark of 12 thousand dollars.
Yeah, bitcoin needs enough time to perform a bull run and that will be happen soon. Just take more patient to wait that as bitcoin will definitely surprise us again. Volatility of prices will makes it unpredictable.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
March 04, 2018, 02:31:03 AM
bitcoin always give you surprice that you cant belive , maybe you see bitcoin are goes very down last month, but after few days it recover again, just think and guess how much surprice is this. still have big surprice in near future, be patience and see what surprice waiting for you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:42:07 AM
Bitcoin has been a big surprise to the Cryptocurrency space as whole because of the way it grew in price.

Bitcoin would surely surprise us more, maybe not for short term but before the year runs out.

It is the father and foundation of all Cryptos.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
SOKOS.io
March 04, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Month of February have passed and the prices were ridiculous because of the ups and downs. We are currently at March and I am hoping that bitcoin will have its new ATH so that my altcoin holdings will rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
When Bitcoin rise up all of a sudden then definitely it needs correction from it's any level so even if bitcoin will rise up to then again it will take correction.
I think bitcoin is always full of surprises by waiting and be patient to get bitcoin back to its original price. some people now understand, why do we need BTC prices because if bitcoin will rise again then there will be a commotion, I will wait till all back again
Activity: 212
March 03, 2018, 09:33:41 PM
Bitcoin is full of surprises. You never know what would happen tomorrow. If your question is whether bitcoin will reach all time high this month, i don't think. There is a speculation from Wall Street veteran that bitcoin will reach $25k at the end of the year because of positive develop with regards to bitcoin.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2018, 09:20:44 PM
In my own opinion, I don't think that bitcoin will reach its highest price this month, there are possibility that it can reach its highest price I know that bitcoin always surprise us from its price but it is just very fast if its reach more than 20,000 US Dollars in just this month. I bet bitcoin will reach its highest price this year but not this month.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 03, 2018, 08:44:04 PM
I think btc will surprise us in late March or early April because of a possible bullrun. Btc dominance is almost 42%. More and more people are trading in their alts for btc because of positive news like lower transaction fees. People are bullish on btc longterm. I think we can hit the ath of $20k again within the next month or so.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
March 03, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
I think it can happen, because I believe that by the end of this month the bitcoin price will be $ 15,000 and will continue to increase.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
Yes that is what happening right now,and we should be happy for the surprise that bitcoin giving to the people.More surprise will come along the way and be thankful for that surprise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
March 03, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

Of course and this has started since yesterday bitcoin has shown a surprise premises update price of $ 11.465,50. After yesterday's and today's rises bitcoin will not return to $ 6.000 a second time as the upgrading will continue until next April.

We just need to be happy first that no fids around that might ruin it's recovery. It will amazed us soon like what it did last year just keep holding.

True, we must be optimistic about facing this increase even though the increase is slow.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 03, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
Surprises always occurs but not by predicting within a short period of time.
As of now, bitcoin is still extremely volatile and as long as the users are few, it will remain that way. Population of cry pto users will help lessen it volatility. Adaptation may increase its value at that time and by then, it will be harder to manipulate the prices by a single rich man selling their coins.

For now, we should think about how further we can make others see it's goodness and services.
We just need to be happy first that no fids around that might ruin it's recovery. It will amazed us soon like what it did last year just keep holding.
Activity: 434
March 03, 2018, 07:32:30 PM
Despite the latest news, I doubt that this will happen this month. He will certainly grow further, but this month - he just has to overcome the mark of 12 thousand dollars.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
March 03, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
Surprises always occurs but not by predicting within a short period of time.
As of now, bitcoin is still extremely volatile and as long as the users are few, it will remain that way. Population of cry pto users will help lessen it volatility. Adaptation may increase its value at that time and by then, it will be harder to manipulate the prices by a single rich man selling their coins.

For now, we should think about how further we can make others see it's goodness and services.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
I think this time it won't surprise us. May be soon it will. For now bitcoin is just taking a rest or taking a break the reason why is that happening it's because of the rapidly increasing value of bitcoin. In my observation bitcoin is decreasing every first quarter of the year. Then by the end of the of the year or the last quarter of the year it will regain or it will increase again up to our expectation and predictions we made or it may surpass our expectations and predictions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 10:00:07 AM
It won't reach $19K anytime soon I guess... but stop the market is slowly recovering. And it's a week now since BTC is in green! That's absolutely good news. By end of the year we will have a lot to celebrate!
Activity: 672
March 03, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Bitcoin has always been giving the surprises in the last few years and it has proven itself to be the most resilient cryptocurrency around, overcoming a number of hurdles, including hard forks. The Bitcoin hit a new record price of approx. $20000 per coin on December 2017, before falling to its lowest price of approx. $7000 per coin this year.
But experts predict that a year from now is full of surprises, the price of bitcoin could grow more than double-triple of its record high. “Bitcoin can be reach $50,000 by December 2018."
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

For near future (some years) Bitcoin is a good investment but what will be further it can not be predicted. When biggest part of the world will be occupied by Bitcoin then there would be no other ways to grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
March 01, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

As always we can just predict the ATH will come or not but everything is just hoax sometimes and other time it could be jackpot. But I believe that it's hard to predict anything about the bitcoin as lots of changes are going on in terms of its regulations in different countries and thus it is affecting the rest of investors in the world. I think the limiting factors are more in bitcoin case and hence usually going with the flow is ideal thing. Already bitcoin is having huge wavy factors going on and trending line is off the chart.
Activity: 248
March 01, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

I don't think so. I believe the bitcoin will overcome its former peak in few months, but I don't see it happening this month yet. We need more bullish attitude for that to happen
Pages:
Jump to: