Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 43. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:26:30 PM
personally, I think, Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us. All we have to do is wait and wait for bitcoin to go back to new heights. so you have to be patient if you invest in bitcoin.

Actually, Bitcoin had surprise us since it's existence and the most surprising was last mid December that resulted crypto market cap reached almost $700 billion on last december.
Bitcoin will surprise us once more this year and I do believe that it will happen son enough and offer higher rewards for those who believe Bitcoin and Crypto market the future of our money and world trade.

Yes its a big big surprice. co'z the value currency has high and many more people who had a more more profit. people has been shock when the bitcoin will price are high in the past of december. so many investor get invest in bitcoin co'z we believe that bitcoin we will rise again like the past of december and we make a chance to get another profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 30, 2018, 03:30:09 PM
personally, I think, Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us. All we have to do is wait and wait for bitcoin to go back to new heights. so you have to be patient if you invest in bitcoin.

Actually, Bitcoin had surprise us since it's existence and the most surprising was last mid December that resulted crypto market cap reached almost $700 billion on last december.
Bitcoin will surprise us once more this year and I do believe that it will happen son enough and offer higher rewards for those who believe Bitcoin and Crypto market the future of our money and world trade.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 30, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

I still do believe that Bitcoin will give us surprise but nobody knows when.
I am positive thinker so I really don't feel mourning why Bitcoin drowned badly deep this first quarter but still I am one of those people who are very optimistic why we should invest more Bitcoin and hold our crypto assets and earn higher profits in the next few weeks or months.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:53:33 AM
Activity: 364
March 27, 2018, 01:09:31 AM
I wonder what surprise everyone expects from bitcoin. Really more than 10k, so it's definitely not this year. Look, he fell again and it looks like now the bottom will be at the level of 5k, and they surprise us already he has nothing and efficiency from him is not enough.
March 27, 2018, 01:05:54 AM
No, it won't happen in Q1 or Q2 2018, I guess it will happen in the late of 2018. We have already seen history in 2017 and I guess it will happen again and we will see surprises from bitcoin.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
In my opinion, Btc will bring us surprises more than once. I'm just confident in this. As soon as the whales will buy enough , we will immediately take off.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 27, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
Bitcoin always gives surprise, the first time I saw bitcoin price only 1000 $ I was not interested to join bitcoin, a few months later I accidentally saw bitcoin price which was so big 10000 $. I immediately regret for not joining bitcoin when the price is still around 1000 $. Certainly bitcoin in the future will provide a surprise that we will not know, because bitcoin has a charm for investors.
Activity: 518
March 27, 2018, 12:26:57 AM
bitcoin always surprise us like it did last year, it reached  $20k. i think it could happen again this year but when your talking about this month? i guess yes, it will still surprise us Smiley
Yes bitcoin always give us surprises, last year all the members of the CryptoCurrency was very shocked when the price of bitcoin is reached $20,000. And the first quarter of 2018 he give again a surprise, most the people are really shocked because of the huge fallen price of crypto and I think there's another surprises before the end of 2018. This is exciting.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 11:55:54 PM
many surprises the bitcoin which even surprises us all as a good price to us so don't quit if I bitcoin dropped him in the past month or year I compared our now great progress as being bitcoin
When it comes to bitcoin so full of surprises, and things that sometimes make zinc sad and rejoice, we do not know what will happen tomorrow with the price or continuity.
But I can only hope for the best and hopefully this year's bitcoin will be full of good surprises.
Activity: 121
March 26, 2018, 11:48:11 PM
many surprises the bitcoin which even surprises us all as a good price to us so don't quit if I bitcoin dropped him in the past month or year I compared our now great progress as being bitcoin
Activity: 602
March 04, 2018, 04:57:09 AM
Nope, we can't predict Bitcoin price as this is subject to supply and demand. Although bitcoin is known as a best digital currency we should continue to trust this coins as this will surprise us soon. Be patient every months has different outcome, hope this month March will be good one.
Of course, the positive mood in this regard has a very great meaning and significance, but the latest trend in pricing indicates bad prospects in the near future.
Activity: 203
March 04, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
bitcoin always surprise us like it did last year, it reached  $20k. i think it could happen again this year but when your talking about this month? i guess yes, it will still surprise us Smiley
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
Nope, we can't predict Bitcoin price as this is subject to supply and demand. Although bitcoin is known as a best digital currency we should continue to trust this coins as this will surprise us soon. Be patient every months has different outcome, hope this month March will be good one.
Activity: 140
March 04, 2018, 04:08:16 AM
We see that February bitcoin price did not reach the highest price. The highest price of bitcoin maybe this coming moths. Let us wait bitcoin price this coming days. Let us expect once again.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
March 04, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
Month of February have passed and the prices were ridiculous because of the ups and downs. We are currently at March and I am hoping that bitcoin will have its new ATH so that my altcoin holdings will rise.

Bitcoin doesn’t surprise me, because I believe on this in the first place and this is what I expected ever since. We can’t say yet but I think it will take more weeks before bitcoin goes higher just keep on holding with this great coin and your profit will be amazing.
March 04, 2018, 03:19:59 AM
bitcoin Always Gives a Surprise, Now the price is high but tomorrow it suddenly comes down very surprising. That's the bitcoin nature that always gives surprise, we wait for the next surprise.Hopefully, the price keeps increasing this year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
March 04, 2018, 03:17:44 AM
i think it's not yet for this month.
This month is for alts coin rising up and bitcoin currently stable.
It will be boom at Q2 or Q3 this year
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
Yes ofcourse maybe bitcoin is in setback situation for now but prepare for the comeback of this coin. Bitcoin will surprise us maybe not now but in the long term i think.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 02:37:45 AM
Bitcoin has always been a big surprise for us, and I don't think we need to do anything, just wait.

I believe bitcoin will grow a lot in the coming months.
Pages:
Jump to: