Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 42. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
Bitcoin gives us surprise every time. There is no exact time when it will surprise us because as we know, prices or values are not stable. Bitcoin reach its highest on December with $20,000 and it goes down in the past months. We are still waiting when will it increase its value again as it is what everybody aspires.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 08:38:58 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin will reach a high price at the time of the turn of the year as in previous years. or perhaps at the time of the World Cup, as world cup tickets are rumored to be bought using bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
BitCoin is the largest cryptographic currency world. many subcooling bases make up bitcoin. It was a surprise that the price fell sharply. but it is a surprise to reach the highest value in the month.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
May 06, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
I have read many articles where most of the experts claim that new money will be entering market from 2nd week of may and the next couple months can be really big for crypto markets in general and bitcoin to be specific.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 08:34:05 AM
I do think bitcoin make a great value this month even though its bch which is a fork from bitcoin. Bch increasimg so high and  bitcoin do increasing a bit. I do think bitcoin will give us surprise in the middle of this month which consensus is held and i do believe it will make market increasing to 500 billion.
Activity: 52
May 06, 2018, 08:24:55 AM
After February, March and April are also over after you asked this question. Bitcoin is still under $10000, very bad if we compare with last year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
With bitcoin, it's always a surprise that has been happening since it started and until the current situation. Sudden fluctuations and sudden bull market experience what makes bitcoin makes full of surprises to the people in this community. With bitcoin's influence, alternate coins benefits from it's growth and investors had been in a surprise noticing the effect with what bitcoin can contribute to the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
I never understood what people are trying to make predictions like this. How to predict the price in a particular month
Activity: 144
April 26, 2018, 04:33:42 AM
I think that bitcoin will reach the maximum price, but not this month exactly, maybe it will be in December this year. At least so say the experts, will this really be so, it is impossible to say for sure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 26, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
I personally think of the surprise from Bitcoin. This first cryptocurrency really always gives us surprises with its high price and lowest price at the only some months. We can see at the end of last year, the price is really high. But, some months later, it really dropped. And now, it starts to rise again. We still cannot predict exactly which price this coin will reach after the nightmare of all cryptocurrencies a few weeks ago.
But, whatever the surprise, we should be ready because we know the risks and profits.
Activity: 560
April 26, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?

even we will never know, market growth occurs due to buyers and sellers. so this is why the value of crypto is so fluctuating.
in technical analysis, may be predictable, but in every situation may be different.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
a few months ago and is currently back up slowly. This is a nice surprise. However, I doubt this pump or how because today markets also look red. I hope there is still some positive surprises in the next few months later.

Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 02:59:08 AM
Bitcoin has given us a great surprise. From a abandoned child, no one cares to grow to be known to everyone today. This surprise is something many people cannot think of. So it will bring more surprises and time problems.
Activity: 128
April 26, 2018, 02:57:31 AM
This month is coming to an end and I believe there will not be much change. I think the bull market will start from May and the market is slowly picking up. This is a sign of the upcoming bull market, but it will take some time, I don't think it will be too long.
Activity: 87
April 26, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
Of course, I think that Bitcoin will give us great surprises and impacts in the future. I believe in its value and think that it will have a very high rate of increase.
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
I hope it so.
And i believe that will be happend and make a surprise for us.
And when is rise up, i will start to trade it  Grin
Activity: 201
March 31, 2018, 12:27:36 PM
I think bitcoin price will come back but not in this month.It will take more time to pump.A lot of bans came from google,facebook,twitter which effect a lot on crypto prices. Moreover, we need to wait for any good news which will effect on prices.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
March 31, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
With each new maximum bitcoin people are very surprised and there is a shortcut. In fact, it's just a collection of game whales and news, and with each new maximum it is unexpected
Activity: 97
March 31, 2018, 12:14:45 PM
Bitcoin give us a lot of surprises for everyone of us. Bitcoin price change, all we need to do is to wait for the bitcoin to rise again. But we need to be patient and be aware about the price in the top crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
That surprise is really exciting. Hopefully the surprise of higher price. We always look forward for that highest price of bitcoin. Patience is a virtue.
Pages:
Jump to: