Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 39. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:05:55 AM
Lately bitcoin shocked the world with good news, crazy or bad. I think this year bitcoin will be stable and maybe next year bitcoin will surprise the surprise first, maybe not just bitcoin but ethereum will also surprise,
Activity: 156
May 19, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
bitcoin never stops delivering surprises, its ups and downs are also unpredictable. For me personally it makes me confused for us to set up to buy or sell it, plus because of the increasing scarcity of bitcoin and also the demand for bitcoin makes the bitcoin price grows higher every time. Therefore I am sure bitcoin will again surprise us all within the next 1-2 years with bitcoin exchange rate will jump up again
Activity: 49
May 19, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
This year may not surprise as, but at 2020 it will.
There are so many FUD, I think it can go even worse after some time because people will sell their bitcoin even if they are at loss because of the psychological effect.
Activity: 65
May 19, 2018, 01:00:48 AM
currently still in the stage of recovery bitcoin to get to high prices again. I think in order to achieve the highest value in the bitcoin is still in a long time. end of the year will probably be the top of the price increase. for the time being slowly but try to recover price.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:56:08 PM
This situation is only an opportunity for merchants only. Maybe the surprise will come in a few months I do not think this is a surprise, because bitcoin just goes up a bit and then drops back, and just moves away
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 18, 2018, 06:41:19 PM
Expect the unexpected. The whales or manipulators create some ideas with news or volume but in the end they do the opposite. Be careful
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
lately bitcoin shocked the world with good news, crazy or bad. I think this year bitcoin will be stable and maybe next year bitcoin will surprise the surprise first, maybe not just bitcoin but ethereum will also surprise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
Actually i am predicting that the last years movements in the market will happen again and bitcoins will pump its price at december so i think that i should wait for it to happen before selling my coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 18, 2018, 05:04:03 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
I think this month bitcoin can not reach the highest price. because the price of bitcoin in the market today is still not stable. but I am always optimistic bitcoin prices will reach the highest price near the end of this year. such as the end of last year bitcoin reached its highest price and it is likely to happen again this year. because bitcoin enthusiasts are getting better and they believe in future bitcoin development will be even better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 05:02:39 AM
Probably. I wouldn't get my hopes up though because bitcoin already gave us a surprise at the beginning of the year and expecting another one this year is just being greedy. I wouldn't be surprised if the price bulled again this year anyway because bitcoin has always had a mind of its own and anything can happen to the price in a matter of days or weeks even so there's that.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 04:42:41 AM
Bitcoin will surprise you by the end of 2018. Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly and possibly by the end of this year will surely reach very high. I believe that by the end of 2018 we will be very surprised.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
I don't think so. The price of bitcoin is still changeable. It is still dropping and rising for some days.
The end of this year may be the time for the Bitcoin may reach its highest price. But, it is just a prediction and a hope. So, it may be different for the result.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
Only those who have patience will get surprises. For most people, if you lose patience, when you fear the red market, you will dump the cryptocurrency. At that time people only had fear and no surprises. Wink
Activity: 476
May 18, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
I always check the Bitcoin price based on market capitalization and daily volume. In the situation of market now,  still hard for BTC will going to the moon again because the market cap not increase again yet.  Look many investor still afraid to put their money in to BTC because too high volatility and many FUD,  should be any more good news about it to make more demand. But BTC still have big potential to going up even surpass $20k,  because bitcoin and blockchain technology will be more popular and give more benefits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 18, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

I am expecting for bitcoins to reach $50k dollar at the end of the year because the hype every december is really good since the prices are pumping.
Activity: 110
May 18, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
Yes, I am very sure of that. It is a characteristic of bitcoin that always gives surprises, whether it's bad or good surprise. To reach the highest price of bitcoin I think this is not the right time. Bitcoin is still in a fluctuating state. Bitcoin needs a process to get to its highest price, probably later this year. Let's wait.
Activity: 124
May 18, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
Not just bitcoin, but all of the crypto-currency markets will bring a lot of surprises.

I don't think bitcoin will reach its highest price this month, because the price of bitcoin will not rise much and prices will rise very slowly.
Activity: 1036
May 18, 2018, 03:27:54 AM
Bitcoin does surprises constantly since 2009. All this time. I have long ceased to underestimate this guy. He is very unpredictable and I can now expect from him anything. It is likely ATH in the next couple of years.
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 03:19:19 AM
Bitcoin refreshes every year. I hope this year will not be another.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 18, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
It will surprise or not bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it all returns to the all that can affect it, but I would rather think that it will increase even though it looks as if it's still not showing really a significant rise at nowadays. An unexpected drastic's rise will still happen again after this and would be a surprise to all of us again because anyhow., bitcoin is still high on its popularity among many countries.
Pages:
Jump to: