Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin give surprise, ?? - page 41. (Read 42616 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Bitcoin sometimes gives us unexpected surprises. Therefore, if you want to invest must have a spread to get the desired results due to market price instability.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 08:48:44 AM
if we come back at the beginning of the creation of crypto currency and at that time bitcoin is the first crypto currency that begins only with low prices but in the end all people are surprised with the value of very high bitcoin prices until over time bitcoin prices also have ups and downs. but in the end bitcoin again surprises with a very significant asset value. I think that's the greatness of bitcoin in which every time always surprises everyone and I'm still very confident that bitcoin will continue to surprise every crypto user for the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 16, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
Yes, it probably will give us the surprise. As we know, Bitcoin often gives us a big surprise from the very big price to the lowest price. Therefore, whatever the surprise from the BTC, just calm down. We can see the market and then analyze the situation of the BTC and crypto right now to define the surprise will be okay or not.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 06:00:31 AM
I hope it will not. The whole marketcap should rise gradually not to have a bubble. We have all seen what will occur when a bubble occurs.
Many people who did not get coins earlier lost 2/3 of their capitals in the crisis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
As usual, bitcoin usually surprises us from time to time,This is the reason why bitcoin is more popular than other crypto currencies
Activity: 52
May 16, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
in this month whether bitcoin will reach the highest price?
Bitcoin has always been a surprise.
Activity: 52
May 16, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
it could be. the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. and maybe bitcoin will soar tomorrow in price.
Activity: 31
May 16, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
Bitcoin might give real surprise towards the end of the year... Bitcoin is forming the exact same pattern as previously seen in 2013.

Do look at this article which talks about bitcoin price right from the start with respect to historic events.. I havent seen any better article than the one below (in the link)..Hats off to the author of the article......

https://99bitcoins.com/price-chart-history/
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 04:21:10 AM
Most people will hope that in the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin can give us great surprises. During this time many are buying BTC and hold until the end of the year. So I think this year the price of BTC really go to the moon
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Actually i am predicting that the last years movements in the market will happen again and bitcoins will pump its price at december so i think that i should wait for it to happen before selling my coins because that is the highest price of the market that it can reach.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
May 16, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
This year may not surprise as, but at 2020 it will.
There are so many FUD, I think it can go even worse after some time because people will sell their bitcoin even if they are at loss because of the psychological effect.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
Bitcoin has been a big surprise for us all the time, and I don't think we need to do anything. All we need to do is wait and wait for the bitcoins to come back to a new high.
For Bitcoin to return, this can happen. We need more information to benefit Bitcoin. I wish the government would accept bitcoin and the Bitcoin price would probably be $ 50,000
Activity: 148
May 16, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
Bitcoin does bring great surprises. Bitcoin made many people millionaires last year, and I think Bitcoin's value will be higher in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 16, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
currently still in the stage of recovery bitcoin to get to high prices again. I think in order to achieve the highest value in the bitcoin is still in a long time. end of the year will probably be the top of the price increase. for the time being slowly but try to recover price.
Activity: 169
May 16, 2018, 03:47:52 AM
Bitcoin prices are still stable. The price is only about 8k2-9k5 and there is no acceleration in excess of 10k in May. Hoping that Bitcoin prices will rise sharply next month
Activity: 125
May 16, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
According to this, BitCoin likes to surprise us. Because suddenly showing jump I prefer to ride bitcoin not too fast, because if too fast usually will cause a commotion. and it will be bad in the months or years to come. So I do not think we need to do anything. All we have to do is wait and wait for the bitcoin to return to the new high level.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
Bitcoin will continue to surprise as the market improves. besides, it is not only a surprise through the price, but in terms of its rapidly growing development makes a special surprise. so I'm sure for Bitcoin in the future can increase quite rapidly and give a great surprise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 16, 2018, 03:22:22 AM
That month probably was not, haha. Bitcoin will reach the highest price probably this December, or January of next year. Everything is just recovering. 
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
WayMaker Miracle Worker
May 06, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
Bitcoin is always give surprise and shock this yes for sure is a surprising thing even when is down just know is to pick up some followers and coming with surprise like jet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 06, 2018, 09:28:15 AM
At what point is highest point? The question is not clear. However, some experts predict that bitcoin will hit $40000 per coin this year's end, while others say it will reach $60000 per coin until the same period. And at the same time, some others predict that it will drop to almost zero in prices. Whose predictions are correct? We general people or investors are confused. So none can say for sure which point it will reach? Lets wait for time.
Pages:
Jump to: