Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 12. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:09:18 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

I am belive that bitcoin will survive for long time. As pioneer in cryptocurrency world, bitcoin being leader in cryptomarket and beside that bitcoin is like blue chips stocks in stocks market
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
March 23, 2018, 08:01:40 PM
Bitcoin will not lose his popularity, he now seriously grabbed the attention of all countries
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 07:50:14 PM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Actually, the downfall of bitcoin may increase it's popularity since its value is very cheap many will invest and for sure it's value will increase too. As time passes by bitcoin become popular since it already reach almost $20,000 for sure in the future it will reach that value again. The popularity of bitcoin may never loose which the situation of the value of bitcoin is looks like from rags to riches which came from nothing and suddenly become so expensive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
There is no permanent in this world except change. All things are perish, all trends have gone! And it is a fact that bitcoin may also lose its popularity soon! But as of now, we must enjoy the existence and popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 315
March 23, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
I think one day Bitcoin will be not a fashion or trend like now. Cryptocurrency will become ordinary for us and other people.

I hope, that such day when the will happen! More and more people are investing their money in cryptocurrency,
it speaks to the credibility of crypto and all this thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 07:41:28 PM
i thinks its just normal that price of btc have been down for three months, come to think of it everyday we are seeing articles on the negative side of bitcoins and it has direct effect on the investors even the users of btc.

for popularity, i think btc wont loose it. because the mere fact that btc is in everyday news btc is still at the top. maybe if the talk on cryptocurrency ends then that will be the start button for loosing popularity not only btc but all crypto currencies.
Activity: 110
March 23, 2018, 07:31:25 PM
I think bitcoin will not lost it's popularity because as you can see many people are still invest in bitcoin and many investors now, many people are still believe in bitcoin if ever that the price will going down there is no chance to lost the popularity of bitcoin because what ever the price is going up and down the bitcoin popularity my not be lost for sure,  i think they gonna be more and more.
Activity: 192
March 23, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
It can not happen, it will never happen. yes we do admit that bitcoin prices are down but that does not mean that bitcoin is less popular. Bitcoin is electric money and many people already believe in bitcoin. Just wait bitcoin will go back up and its popularity is growing rapidly.
Activity: 672
March 23, 2018, 06:29:04 PM
I think one day Bitcoin will be not a fashion or trend like now. Cryptocurrency will become ordinary for us and other people.

How did you know that? Do you think it will happened if many people will still use this kind of transaction? Do you think it will not be fashioned even bitcoin still improves its uses for many people. We cant say that first because it will never happened if we continue trusting bitcoin. It will never happened if we will use this for good. People will be more and more attracted on this in the years passes by. Bitcoin will be our future, it will develope for our own good. Keep trusting and keep believing. Dont look down bitcoin because it is so helpful.
Activity: 41
March 23, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
No. Cause although we are in bear market, 1 btc is over 8000 usd. No one invest over 8k usd for single token if it is loosing its charm.
Activity: 78
March 23, 2018, 06:22:03 PM
I think bitcoin has always been popular, and more and more people around the world are participating in it. More countries now accept bitcoin. I don't think the price of bitcoin is a measure of the popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
The Bitcoin Price fluctuations could be discouraging sometimes, but bitcoin as the leading crypto currency will keep going up afterwards despite its competitors (Altcoins) BTC will continue to be popular and its demand will keep rising as investors keep investing..
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 23, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Nope. I think that will not gonna happen because we all know that bitcoin is very popular nowadays and bitcoin is such a big help to many people and family today. Bitcoin is a good one in terms of financially and we all know in earnings too. Bitcoin popularity will stay intact not just in everyone's mind but also to those people who are very hardworking for their family in order to support them with the help of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
March 23, 2018, 01:11:08 PM
Because of people are not aware of underlying technology and their potential and because of media spreading FUD. And because of Govt is trying to regulate it.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 01:08:45 PM
I think popularity is not the case of bitcoin for being drop down, it is because of the investors and traders. They are the reason why bitcoins value is changing rapidly every time which is volatile. When it comes to popularity, Bitcoin is the most recognizable, popular and very old currency. So there is no way that bitcoin will loose its popularity.
Activity: 685
March 23, 2018, 12:53:18 PM
I dont think so that bitcoin will loose its popularity, yes we admit that bitcoin price is down but it is not mean that bitcoin loss popular. We know that the value of bitcoin is changing. I believe bitcoin still popular because of whose people believed and accepted the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 12:45:44 PM
Yes, the price of bitcoin is now falling. But I don't think bitcoin's price changes have anything to do with the popularity of bitcoin. I think bitcoin is now more popular with more people, and more and more people have accepted it, and it has become more popular.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
It might not lose its popularity completely but may reduces with time.Because it is too expensive,so everyone cannot invest in it therefore people are going towards altcoins.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
March 23, 2018, 12:33:50 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity. BTC>9k now. ETH also in a good trend. Good times coming now. You have to be an optimist!
I also think that Bitcoin will not lose its popularity; to think that Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency; considering its value, the price of Bitcoin may be dropping, but it is still profitable compared to other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: