Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 15. (Read 2335 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
I don't think so...
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 21, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
If bitcoin will continue to go down and if there will be a lot of bad news then people will choose to leave bitcoin and they will find another opportunity from other coins and that is the start for bitcoin to lose its popularity because the interests in bitcoin will go low also. I really hope that in the future, bitcoin will have more improvements so that scenario of losing popularity will not happen.
Activity: 95
March 21, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin is the king of all pennies. Bitcoin has been repaired and is currently gaining speed, all it is is the most valuable cryptocurrency and people around the world invest in Bitcoin as it is the best investment. I think that by the end of 2018 the result is the increasing popularity of Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

I think, bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin is the king of all coins and has an expensive price of all coins, bitcoin will still be the favorite coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:25:24 AM
interesting opinions of people! I also think that bitcoin has not lost its popularity! Now bitcoin cleans all the unwanted coins in the crypto market! bitcoin has been corrected and is now gaining full speed! capitalization is growing and with it popularity!
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
March 21, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
From my experience of Bitcoin investment I think Bitcoin will not loses its popularity.there are many reasons.first of all it is the most valuable cryptocurrency and people all over the world invest in Bitcoin as it is the best investment. as a result Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:01:54 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
For my own opinion price is nothing to do with bitcoin popularity. Because as we can see many people are interested of bitcoin because of its advantages.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
You should be aware that the bitcoin is becoming more popular than before, I think it is not possible if the bitcoin will lose popularity. The bitcoin is creating more jobs for many people so I believe that bitcoin can't lose its popularity.
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
March 21, 2018, 07:57:42 AM
In spite of the fact that the cost of bitcoin has fallen pointedly as of late, it is as yet well known on the planet. The buzz of bitcoin is immense. It influences the world economy, it makes another progression. Bitcoin is as yet commanding the virtual money showcase regardless of the development of different monetary standards
Activity: 41
March 21, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
I don't think so. It has many advantages over other currency and it is getting popular now a days
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Thats can be one of the reason for bitcoin to lose its popularity.When its price falls, the tendency of it is, it loses investors and makes them pull out there investment for they are scared to be bankcrupt.But we shouldnt get scared of it because we all know that when the price falls, a few weeks or months, it starts to recover and grow up.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 07:40:24 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin will loose its  popularity since people don't trust in government now a days since the Bank and central authorities are trying to bring some regulations to the people so they naturally loves to go to decentralized currencies centralized currencies are forcibly imposing some hidden taxes to the people knowingly or unknowingly these all leads people to go with decentralized currencies that  is no third party interference in it so people think it a safe investment.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
March 21, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

Every year the popularity of bitcoin only grows, and the reward for mining decreases. The next reduction will occur in 2020 and the price will increase again!
Yes I think bitcoin popularity may not lose, because bitcoin is now really getting more interesting and it really grows almost everyday. Because the number one problem of every individual around the globe is money and everyone really shortened their budget every now and then .And they really find another ways to earn. So then they do bitcoin for good and for them to provide things that is really important.
I agree on that bitcoin is now trend and many person trust on it today because of its amazing features that leads everyone to gain a huge amount of profit. That is why the bitcoin economy now really fast growing, and maybe it will continue to grow everyday because of its good feedback on the crypto field.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
March 21, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
Problem is the environment around it. A bunch of criminals! You may oppose but it don't change the facts.
Activity: 113
March 21, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
We can still consider that bitcoin doesn't meet yet its wide range of use because of those people who are still clueless in this industry. Maybe it just need more years to come to reach those people who are lacking ideas about cryptocurrency. So in my own prognosis, bitcoin will be known by many instead of losing its popularity.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 21, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

Every year the popularity of bitcoin only grows, and the reward for mining decreases. The next reduction will occur in 2020 and the price will increase again!
Yes I think bitcoin popularity may not lose, because bitcoin is now really getting more interesting and it really grows almost everyday. Because the number one problem of every individual around the globe is money and everyone really shortened their budget every now and then .And they really find another ways to earn. So then they do bitcoin for good and for them to provide things that is really important.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 07:20:59 AM

Activity: 137
March 21, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
I think not, bitcoin will stay awake its popularity especially nowadays all modern time all digital. buy anything now this can with online so earn earnings also can online.bitcoin have enthusiasts of its own automatic popularity will also remain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 21, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
I think it is impossible. The bitcoin will not lose its popularity because their are now many people who are using and buying bitcoin. Many people are now aware that the bitcoin has a good effect in our economy.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Bitcoin will never lose its popularity as long as "crypto world" exists because it is the first digital currency ever and has widen its acceptance around the world. Bitcoin also helped many people until now in earning money because it is not like any job where you need to apply a resume and undergo interviews. You can earn by investing or by trading.
Pages:
Jump to: