Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity? - page 9. (Read 2325 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

Eventhough the price of bitcoin is to low for such months,it doesnt mean that will lose his popularity bitcoin is the highest price in the market many people are relying on bitcoin thats nothing could happen. Why is the price of bitcoin are surging its just because  alot of issue whole world about bitcoin which is bad like hacking using bitcoin  for illegal and drugs.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

I dont think so, because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that implemented, and many people are became part of it and I think there are big companies that supports and accept bitcoin so it will not just loose its popularity.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 29, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
I think no bitcoin causes go down last month because bad news is banning cryptocurrency ads on google and facebook. this in my opinion will add to the popularity of bitcoin because banning ads aims to avoid fraudulent goods or financial services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
Bitcoin has not lost its popularity.  I think he might lose it if his price drops to $ 100.  But I hope that this will never happen.  And now many are in anticipation, and yet do not risk entering bitcoin, because they are afraid that its value may fall.
Activity: 23
March 29, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
No its down and so it symbolizes the arrival of newbies in the economy Wink Lets hope so Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

Bitcoin is still popular. For me Bitcoin is valuable because of its possibilities that it give to people. This is a freedom which represented by speed, anonymity and absence of restrictions. These are the reasons to hate Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 09:24:24 PM
I dont think so that bitcoin loose its popularity because of its price down.Yes maybe bitcoin price is down as of this days but absolutely it will rise up at the right time.Popularity rate still increasing bitcoin change many lives and that is the best evidences that bitcoin will never losse its popularity.As long as many will believed and trust bitcoin it will never be loose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
March 27, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

We should not judge the Bitcoin status for just for few months but maybe we will just wait for this year to end before we come up with a conclusion. There are lot of development which are happening everyday thru the news in which there is better and worst news therefore the market performance will always depend on how the users will understand the progress either they will keep on investing or not because their decision will always be the deciding factor for the Bitcoin future market performance.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 27, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
Its price may change but it is so impossible that it will lose its popularity. Bitcoin had been so popular for a long time ago then the name "bitcoin" is already on the mind of people.
Activity: 112
March 27, 2018, 06:21:33 PM
I think we are just at the beginning of bitcoin popularity. Sooner or later, this bear market will come to an end and bitcoin price will reach new all-time high!
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
Tukar ke Indonesia
It could happen. Angry fans and frustrated because the value of bitcoin that does not get better gradually leave it.
They switched to investing in other prodoksi they profitable in exchange for bitcoin, though only temporarily.
Activity: 28
March 27, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
a little bit, the boom is already gone. but sooner or later it'll take over
Activity: 175
March 27, 2018, 04:18:15 PM
As long as many investors will invest and trust bitcoin i think it will not loose its popularity.It will only  loose its popularity when no one uses it and it is already untrusted by many bitcoin users.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because there are a lot of people that keep on coming in the market to invest and they are really interested because they are attracted to the price of bitcoins in the market that keeps on increasing depending on the season.

I also share a similar opinion. I look at Bitcoin as a big player in this game. There are many investors who believe that BTC is a safe bet because its recognition and usage will only increase by the time. So the demand will be even bigger a few years from now, which could lead to a ridiculous price valuation. We are already able to purchase different goods with Bitcoin in the real world and in my opinion, we are still at an early stage regarding this matter. No doubt that many projects will fall along the way, but I think Bitcoin will hardly fall. So no matter how bad the market is doing right now, if we look the market capitalization from day 0, we can see a positive trend going on.
Activity: 54
March 27, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
Bitcoin populerini never lose, on the contrary Bitcoinin populism continues to increase a few people, this deceitful irretrievable desire to invest in others to look at the income, of course, even those who entered the friends of Bitkoinin continues to increase popularity so much.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
March 27, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
I would personally say no, bitcoin will never lose
its popularity because millions of people are now
knowing about this virtual currency bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 03:23:18 PM
Bitcoin is loosing popularity only for some of the users because they believe all the negative news about bitcoin. Per total I don;t think bitcoin is loosing any popularity. It is growing
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
March 27, 2018, 03:07:08 PM
bitcoin will lose its popularity only if the rate drops to $ 100 and below. Even if all states prohibit its use (in fact they can not do this in any way)
Activity: 2
March 27, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
I do not think so but something need to be investigated, might be somebody hidden in what is happening in bitcoin these days
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
March 27, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

Bitcoin will never lose its popularity because there are a lot of people that keep on coming in the market to invest and they are really interested because they are attracted to the price of bitcoins in the market that keeps on increasing depending on the season.
Pages:
Jump to: