Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 20. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will be the most dominant coin among other Cryptocurrency.
I think to date, Bitcoin is still the king of coins.
Bitcoin affects almost all altcoin.
When Bitcoin drops then Altcoin will also go down and if Bitcoin goes up then Altcoin also go up.
I'm sure Bitcoin will survive into strong coins and be a great coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
I think so. Bitcoin will dominate the market in the coming years. But ethereum is good. But it needs more time before in can beat bitcoin as the most dominant coin in the market.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
Looking at it from time to time I think bitcoin will stay in the long run. Moreover, when viewed from the development of bitcoin is increasing from year to year.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still dominant, speaking on leading roles in the current stage of development of digital money. However, new ambitious participants are already on their heels.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
Of course bitcoin is always dominant in the market, nobody competes bitcoin so there is no reason not to remain dominant! all merchants adopt bitcoin, everyone in the world knows bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using bitcoin. then after they do that, some of them may see altcoins to gain profit because they are well pumped. until whenever bitcoin always becomes dominant while mash the establishment of crypto world.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
Yes,Bitcoin will survive long and dominant over the market.Bitcoin is pioneer in the market and having potential to grow more.It is possible another coin may be took place of Bitcoin but it is not possible in near future.Bitcoin is an investor icon and most profitable coin as compare to other coins.Currently it is going stable but in future will hit on peak.
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
if you say Bitcoin always be dominant, then yes. because there is no rival in the role model here, all merchants adopt bitcoin everybody in the world knows bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using bitcoin by doing that some of them may see altcoins for profit because they are pumped well. so bitcoin is very influential in each other altcoin.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

We can't accurate predict what will happen to bitcoin.  But all I can say is that bitcoin is the first coin develop in the crypto world. No one can reach how it is established nowadays.with the high technology today, bitcoin will be more well known and most of the people will used it. It will remain dominant among other coins. Even a lot of coins are develop today but bitcoin has been moreally use and other people are use to it.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Yes of course bitcoin will remain dominant even if you cannot predict the if this bitcoin will survive for a long period of time. But as i have seen now it will survive because of the many opportunities bitcoin given by us.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Given that the cryptocurrenct money is presently always and quickly building up, the prevailing digital money will be one that will have great usefulness, accommodation and convenience. Furthermore, barely the name of the digital money will have a conclusive criticalness in this regard for quite a while. Consequently, if bitcoin does not dispense with the inadequacies in it and won't be always enhanced, it will rapidly lose its prominence and request, which will prompt a drop in its cost and about the overwhelming position is not feasible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 13, 2018, 09:26:46 AM
Its very early prediction if we immediately say that bitcoin will remain dominant. Because we can not deny that according with the advancement of technology, the other coin in crypto world will also improving and developing their coin. Although right now Bitcoin is till dominant, we can not ignore the possibility that in the future, Bitcoin might be replaced with other coin.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
no one can know bitcoin will survive for long periods of time for me to take advantage of the opportunities available to gain profit in its investment
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 09:18:12 AM
We cant predict an exact result in case of this but from my experience  i think bitcoin will always  be the mist dominant coin because there is no other coin have the power to maintain all issues that related to cryptosystem.  But in case of bitcoin they can beat with their experience level in this field.
Activity: 88
June 13, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

I think bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first to be remembered by everyone. although rival will increase, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. I believe it. We'll see it.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
Most likely bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto. This is due to the fact that the price stabilizes sooner or later, bitcoin will really become digital gold. Also, a lightning protocol will be introduced and bitcoin will become a real payment instrument
GFE
Activity: 336
June 13, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
I think that BTC will be criptocurrency #1 concerning its capitalization in the nearest 2-3 years at least. I don't see reason to think in another way
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
I think that maybe it will happen that the bitcoin time may soon come to an end. Of course, This does not mean that it will completely disappear, no, and again - no. But Bitcoin can stop being the very first! Its capitalization may decrease in comparison with the capitalization of the Ethereum.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

I believe so. As far as I remember, bitcoin is the most dominant cryptocurrency of all. No one dare to compete it because bitcoin is the most use and known in the coins world. Moreover, it is the number cryptocurrency for most people. In addition, people prefer bitcoin among the coins due to its good qualities that makes it ahead from other. So bitcoin really dominates the crypto world.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
of course bitcoin will remain the most dominant among other coins because bitcoin is still the favorite coin and has a higher price than other coins and bitcoin will be more profitable for long term
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
Yes, I really believed that bitcoin will still dominate the cryptocurrency market and eventhough the price is still dropping and among all coins introduce in the market bitcoin is still the top rank as most expensive and popular crypto world wide.
Pages:
Jump to: