Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 17. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:03:42 AM
This is the era of bitcoin and probably it still dominant until today but always expect that everthing is not forever.So that it clearly shows how other coins depend on the movement of bitcoin. That is why for me it is still very much dominant even until several years from now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
I think that bitcoin will inevitably lose its dominant role in the crypto currency market over time. Already, this domination is about 40 percent, although only recently it was much larger. We also see that now he has already lost a little in his popularity. However, it can still change, this will largely depend on the bitcoin support team.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 16, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
yes .............. for short and long term...................the rest will follow
You know bitcoin is the most famous and most popular cryptocurrency among other coins. certainly people who come in the crypto world will first join in bitcoin. because they will definitely get to know bitcoin first. bitcoin is a pioneer of all coins. so it will continue to be dominant for the short or long term
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 11:21:25 PM
Bitcoin will take the absolute advantage in ten years. Most people still prefer to believe bitcoin, so do I.

I think if all these bitcoin users do good and patient things, success will be obtained, and this bitcoin will still grow big because the number of people in this world is successful with this bitcoin.
bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone on earth. although rival will increase, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will continue to grow in front of the day. because this is only from bicoin that will really give us a lesson about the investment world, and it all starts from the groundwork, where we have to work to join the bounty program to collect bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has accumulated fairly we follow the bitcoin investment this.
Activity: 72
June 15, 2018, 11:14:12 PM
Yes because of some of the current price coin very low but we do not discouraged because it's all time
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
June 15, 2018, 10:53:11 PM
Bitcoin will remain dominant forever. It is the heart of crypto currency. Just incase Bitcoin disappear for what soever reason, many altcoins will crash and will not survive. But I guess ETH, LTC, and XRP and other high marketcap coins might survive without Bitcoin.
June 15, 2018, 10:48:26 PM
like our Bitcoin currency is very dominant, because the soaring price of the currency is due to the high demand in the world of crypto,  Bitcoin has a strong market and no other coin can not break its market so easily. So it can be said that Bitcoin will be dominant years after years.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
yes of course, why it would loss its dominance? bitcoin will always be the first one in here, at least for the next few years as soon as everything remains stable as it is now
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 10:21:24 PM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

I guess the dominance of Bitcoin is going down lower and lower in percentage. It used to be always more than 50%. But with the fast growth of cryptocurrency, the dominance has gone down below 40%. This means that the cryptocurrency world is fast becoming an equal playing field for all. Of course, the dominance of Bitcoin might stay for long but not really holding a huge percentage.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 10:16:31 PM
The dominance of bitcoin will last until such time that it will be a coin that hit the top of the market. Bitcoin was not forever a king of crypto and there are many coins that want to compete on the market. But it will be a hard time for them to be succesful and it will be a long run for them to pass bitcoin.
Activity: 5
June 15, 2018, 10:12:20 PM
Ofcouse it will be dominated ever in online earning job,because we already know that our cryptocurrency have more paid value which results in more profit while working in bitcoin hence improveing our standard living of life.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
June 15, 2018, 09:33:17 PM
I think it will really remain dominant on crypto field. It is the most trusted coin on crypto and it is
Maybe the first and the most popular coin on crypto and many people gain on it from the past few years till now. So then most of us will normally believe that this bitcoin will remain dominant base on what we see on the crypto currency feild which is really amazing.
June 15, 2018, 09:21:04 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will still be the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and bitcoin technology is the basis of cryptocurrency,like an imposition of a world-wide ban on bitcoin specifically or an enhancement in the blockchain technology that beats in bitcoin in every way.
Activity: 78
June 15, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
of the many coin coins in the world only the first bitcoin and obviously it became the forefront of much talk and it will obviously become dominant in this world of legitimacy
Activity: 4
June 15, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
Yes, I think Bitcoin's position in cryptocurrency is irreplaceable. I think her best growth period is before 2020.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
I think it still dominates in this market, it is something that is indispensable in this market. It will be the king for quite a long time.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I think, bitcoin is the first of crypto currency, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain dominant and will remain the first time remembered by everyone. We will see bitcoin will be needed in the future.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
June 14, 2018, 01:17:33 PM
For sure, bitcoin will be the king of all cryotocurrencyn, because of dome factors such as the popularity of bitcoin is much brighter than others, its price is also one of the factors that makes bitcoin as a dominant of all coins, and I think and I am sure that no one can beat it.
Activity: 34
June 14, 2018, 01:13:49 PM
yes .............. for short and long term...................the rest will follow
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
Certainly. Bitcoin still dominates the crypto to date because crypto first appeared. Bitcoin is a crypto that becomes the reference in the next few years even forever.
Pages:
Jump to: