Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 21. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
The fact is that half a year ago I was sure that bitcoin is the absolute leader of this market and since it is traded in pairs to all coins and on all exchanges. But lately a lot of exchanges have added a couple to the euro and the dollar, so it may happen that bitcoin will move to the side. I hope of course that he will also remain the strongest coin on the blockchain.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 05:10:06 AM
Bitcoin will stay relevant for next 10 years Im positive like this but now the price is just making me disappointed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 13, 2018, 05:02:48 AM
As an avid user of bitcoin I can say that yes bitcoin will remain dominant of all the crypto currencies. More and more people are getting the interest to use or to invest here at bitcoin. Also there are more and more industries that wants to connive with bitcoin because they want to be or to grow more like bitcoin and to obtain the same success of bitcoin. Yes there are more coins or crypto currencies arise and we can say become successful also but still bitcoin is on the top of them because of the growing demand of bitcoin. 
Activity: 7
June 13, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
Probably bitcoin will be dominant as long as blockchain dominates. But do you really think blockchain is the last word in technology? In 2009 it began a revolution, but now the year of 2009 looks almost like 'the saintly days of yore'. Can you imagine what will happen in the next 9 years?!
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
June 13, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
Bitcoin dominance will remain for more years and I don't see bitcoins end soon as btc continually improving. Thou the dominance marketcap is low it will still be the main crypto currency. We just need to promote what bitcoin for people to understand more about bitcoin which some people thinks its a scam with all the negative news they see. Here in our country more people recognized bitcoin as scam that is why we need them to understand what really bitcoin can do to us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
June 13, 2018, 03:37:28 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Yeah bitcoin will remain dominant, whether short and long term,, bitcoin have dignity now, whether the btc is low or high and I think bitcoin now, is ONE greatest foundation in Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will live and last long just believe it.
Activity: 40
June 13, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
I think bitcoin will always be the number 1, either in price or popularity .. !!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 13, 2018, 02:53:00 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Even though bitcoin incounter a massive fluctuations of price value in the market but still bitcoin will remain dominant of all coins. Because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins in the market. Bitcoin can be traces back to 2009 the day's the bitcoin was born, and still until now the bitcoin remains standing and the popularity of bitcoin distributed world wide.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
June 13, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
I believe bitcoin as the first crypto currency and the image of crypto will remain the dominant token in the crypto world and that is going to remain so for a long time to come.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
I think bitcoin will remain a leader in the short term. And now bitcoin has a very strong impact on the world of crypto-currencies. But if you look ahead, and remember the story. I think it will dominate for another 5-10 years.
Activity: 397
June 13, 2018, 02:30:34 AM
Everything remains on the top untill or unless a more popular thing then that comes to the market.Same is the case with bitcoin.We know that at present it is at the top and gaining popularity day by day but many people are against it.Bitcoin has the power to influence other cryptocurrencies but when an another coin comes to the market with much more benefits as compare to bitcoin then surely the dominant nature of bitcoin will get disturbed. Power and potential makes bitcoin dominant. If another coin possesses more potential and capability than bitcoin at that time bitcoin will not remain dominant.
Activity: 40
June 13, 2018, 02:20:13 AM
I have asked this question to certain Crypto Enthusiasts and they said that it depends on whether the platform of Bitcoin stays efficient and useful in the future. We know that there are a lot of Cryptocurrency being launched and we are never sure when will Crypto hit the bottom or will it even hit the bottom but we must believe that it can have positive effect on the users.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
Seeing technological advances bitcoin lately, I became sure that bitcoin will be able to survive much longer. Bitcoin progressed by making bitcoin paper money. Of course, this will make easy transaction using bitcoin. But,  I am not sure if this technology has been released yet. Subsequent technological innovations, bitcoin has already built up several bitcoin atms scattered in countries that legalize bitcoin. This is what makes me sure that bitcoin will survive maybe in the long term 5 more years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 02:12:03 AM
I trust BTC will stay dominant among all cryptocurrencies. Most of the holders and investors will dependably want to have a potential and confided in coins to have than going out on a limb in investing a less expensive coins that won't give us a certification to give us benefits in a long run.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 02:10:54 AM
for me it's really hard to beat bitcoin because of its popularity even though the market value is dropping and hitherto it dominates the cryptocurrency market.course bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has begun enough moment and accepted by world society. sana bitcoin.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

Base on my analysis when i look at everyday through virtual daily news Bitcoin is always be there, speculation and rumors coming from all users of bitcoin and some other hearsay from people not involve in bitcoin always Bitcoin says from their mouth apparently no other popular coin until this time so who is the one beat and dominated? of course only bitcoin. the fact that there will be big changes regarding the price value but still bitcoin is dominant until now even if there is a thousand coin all over the world but no one beat my favorite coin. THAT'S MY BITCOIN!
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 01:43:03 AM
it seems that bitcoin has become the dominant of all circulating cryptocurrencies today, there are many cryptocurrencies that follow bitcoin price movements by the way when bitcoin rises then bitcoin will also increase while bitcoin decreases bitcoin price also decreases so that it shows that bitcoin has become dominant of all crytpcocurrency.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 01:02:55 AM
Bitcoin will always be dominant. More ahead, Eth wandered a lot of the rumors about the bitcoin. but unfortunately, in a slight fall, he attacked himself in Eth.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 13, 2018, 12:38:07 AM
I think it will remain in its current place for at least 5 more years. Even there are so many coins come and dominant for some period they all get dumped in someday because so many hipped coins had a little market cap and it leads whales to dump the coin, but when we consider bitcoin its hard to take off the control for a single party.
Activity: 186
June 13, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Of course the bitcoin will be dominant at all as many crypto currencies around the bitcoin will dominate it all bitcoin is the best easy to earn here with bitcoin just follow some rules and be patient with you I'm sure you will succeed here.
Pages:
Jump to: