Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant - page 19. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
yes of course bitcoin can be dominant and not only that bitcoin now also has become very good and suitable if made dominant in all price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:15:00 AM
Although more and more altcoin is growing but bitcoin will still lead. Bitcoin is the main one, and most ordinary people know the crypto world through bitcoin. If bitcoin collapses, the layman's belief in the crypto world will also collapse.
In the real world, digital money received as a means of payment is bitcoin and most altcoins are just pumping.
Bitcoin price is also always used as a benchmark for altcoin prices, so if the bitcoin price falls then altcoin will also be affected.
Activity: 3
June 14, 2018, 01:49:16 AM
right now bitcoin is still dominating the cryptocurrency market and perhap for a very long time from now. I believe everything will come to an end, so bitcoin is not an exception. One day in the future, surely bitcoin will be loose in the competitive market and will be replaced by another better coin, but that may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency on the market.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 14, 2018, 01:31:54 AM
Yes. Definitely Bitcoin would be the dominant for all time, this crypto is always the king of the crypto currency market in terms of market cap and price. if you could see the market trend, the price of Bitcoin dominates the whole altcoins. if Bitcoin rises, then other coins rise, if Bitcoin falls, then all other coins falls. This is the proof that Bitcoin rules and dominates everything in crypto world.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 01:28:12 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

I think, currently bitcoin still dominates cryptocurrency market and goods times for a very long time.
Maybe someday, bitcoin will surely loose in a competitive market and will be replaced by another better coin, but that may be a very long time because bitcoin is still the most powerful currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:23:19 AM
Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Definitely not. Nothing stays on top forever. Even bitcoins. The power of time and the advancement of technology will over take bitcoins anytime probably in our lifetime. I'm confident that one day, a more advance cryptocurrency will replace bitcoins and it will be swift.
Activity: 476
June 14, 2018, 01:08:55 AM
yes of course bitcoin can be dominant because with bitcoin a lot of coin that follow bitcoin price movement, a lot of altcoin depends on bitcoin price which means bitcoin is very dominant for other cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 27
June 14, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
I think Bitcoin will remain the dominant cryptocurrency for a very long time.

People frequently ask, why won't Bitcoin end up like Yahoo or MySpace, supplanted by a better version that will come along in the future? There are 3 main reasons - the third is one that people often miss.

1. NETWORK EFFECTS are really powerful at scale. Bitcoin is now valued at over $150 B (more than Facebook’s IPO price). It's going to be very difficult to move all those users over to a new network. I.e. there have been better versions of Facebook created, but individuals want to be on the network that all their friends are on. MySpace wasn't actually all that big before Facebook came along, and didn't have a strong network effect yet.

2. BITCOIN IS NOT STATIC - it is constantly improving. Whenever a code change is proposed, if 90% of the miners support it, it gets implemented. In fact, only 15% of Bitcoin's current code base was written by Satoshi Nakamoto. So if an upstart comes along with a dramatic improvement to how Bitcoin works, with no tradeoffs - then Bitcoin can just incorporate that improvement before the upstart gets to scale. Or if there is disagreement, a faction can fork a version off of Bitcoin with that improvement. And as we've seen from the Bitcoin Cash fork, a fork off Bitcoin starts off much larger than any new cryptocurrency starting from scratch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
I believe bitcoin will stay dominant among any other cryptocurrencies like most of the people.
Though we should not disregard the fact that new and new technology is developed everyday and someone may come up with a more revolutionary coin ovwer the concept of bitcoin. Or maybe something wild or crazy make cause the downfall of it - no one knows.
Activity: 208
June 14, 2018, 12:11:29 AM
Of course Bitcoin will be the most dominant coin both short and long term. All I know  that until this time Bitcoin still the best investment in the digital world. I do not think there will be another best investment besides Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
For me Bitcoin will remain the dominant cryptocurrency for a very long time.

People frequently ask, why won't Bitcoin end up like Yahoo or MySpace, supplanted by a better version that will come along in the future? There are 3 main reasons - the third is one that people often miss.
I can't say bitcoin will be dominant but It will always remain undefeated and maybe some coins will increase the price but bitcoin will never forgotten and die.
Activity: 107
June 13, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

hmmmm you slipped my mind about this! The bitcoin dominance index has fallen below 50 percent for the first time since October last year as crypts in markets such as Ethereal, Litecoin and Ripple have performed very strongly over the past few weeks. although bitcoin always dominates because of its artistry in this crypto world we still have to be careful. because in the world of kripto anything can happen there is nothing impossible dam we also have to quickly Think on your feet if at any time repeated again. Wink

i think so, bitcoin will remain dominant.  bitcoin will always remain a good one. But the one who knows the story well knows - the same claims were made and gold once. The paper money has the same signs of a bubble, as it is with cryptography. anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using bitcoin by doing that some of them may see altcoins for profit because they are pumped well. so bitcoin is very influential in each other altcoin.
Activity: 2
June 13, 2018, 11:30:05 PM
I think btc will always remain dominant because it is widely used and accepted already.
But there are also a number of good alt coins that are seeming to go that direction (eth, loyal coin, etc).
Alt coins that are not as expensive as btc but offers unique utilities.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 11:15:57 PM
For me Bitcoin will remain the dominant cryptocurrency for a very long time.

Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
Bitcoin would remain dominant and its supremacy over most of the coins would still be felt. Bitcoin is king of all the cryptocurrencies so please don't do panic sales in this dip.
Activity: 644
June 13, 2018, 11:09:22 PM
some time ahead may not be just a bitcoin that becomes a priority coin, now a lot of coin coins that have quite expensive prices such as ethereum, Zcoin, Dash, Litecoin, and others, will now also be a priority coin as the price continues to rise
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 10:49:17 PM
for me bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one. But the one who knows the story well knows - the same claims were made and gold once. The paper money has the same signs of a bubble, as it is with cryptography.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 09:32:53 PM
it could stay as the king as long as people keep supporting it and the technology behind it is always updated to the latest and not behind.I believe that bitcoin will stay long in the crypto world and will continue to be the strongest crypto of the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 09:20:27 PM
I believe Bitcoin will remain dominating in the crypto world is the king of all coins because it's more secure which makes it holders feel comfortable and can hold it as long as they can. Have you ever had that bitcoin blockchain be hacked since the beginning of cryptocurrency till now?  The answer is simply no and that is what will make it to remain at the top because is not like other blockchain we do hear stories of hack every time.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
There are many reasons why Bitcoin will remain dominant:

1.  It created the space
2.  It's been time tested, and the blockchain has been rock solid and unhacked since it's inception
3.  It has a finite supply of coins
4.  There are some of the best minds in the world continuously working to improve it
5.  Millions of dollars worth of man power and money have been used to launch ventures that aim to capitalize on the chain by working towards widespread adoption by solving real world problems.
6.  It's provided a way to deliver decentralized trustless truth
and lots more.
Pages:
Jump to: