Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019? - page 22. (Read 3867 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
There are so many tokens in the market, which means numerous possibilities.
It's not impossible that Bitcoin defeated by others some day, but there is no doubt that Bitcoin is still the best one now.
Maybe not the best one  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 27, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days
You are projecting unknown variables into something that does not need that variable. Being "Hot" does not mean its worth it every time. Being "Cold" does not necessarily mean its worthless.

and many people have lost faith in the past few months...
When did the opinion of some shitcoin bagholders start to make an impact on ther entire crypto economy? Roll Eyes

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.
Ok so you are referring to shittokens. Well for those I am neutral because there are divided opinions. Your call.

But what about Bitcoin?
What about it? There is literally nothing to discuss because the price of a certain asset denotes the demand supply imbalance. Nothing more nothing less.

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.
Like what exactly?

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.
Bitcoin has been made in such a way that it is censorship-resistant. I think thats what you were referring.

Huh Only time will tells.
It already has dictated the demise of fiat. Grin
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
defeated? This is very possible, but I don't think they will eliminate bitcoin. This approach will only make Bitcoin more famous in the world and contribute to the long-term cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is not afraid of regulation.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: