Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019? - page 16. (Read 3864 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 05:07:16 AM
I think many people still confident and believe cryptocurrency is good investment. I am confident bitcoin will keep survive in this bear market and growing more bigger. 2019 will be good year for cryptomarket and bitcoin will be a new store of value
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 12:29:35 AM
To be honest, I believe bitcoin cannot be defeated now and forever by maintaining its potential and making some improvements to have a better future with daily progress. Weaknesses is not the hindrance to make bitcoin great and greater.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
January 02, 2019, 11:43:48 PM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

I think this year 2019 bitcoin will have good price even we not reach a highest price but I think bitcoin will be move up this year. So grab the opportunity as long you afford to buy. It's hard to predict because we know that market is volatile always but if we believe and dont lose our hopes we will get what we want.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 02, 2019, 11:37:14 PM
Bitcoin is still the most popular coin and i don't think it will be replaced on the top 1 spot anytime soon, sure there are thousands of useless altcoin in the market ICO'S need strict regulation to prevent this.
Activity: 184
Merit: 60
January 02, 2019, 09:42:36 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will die. Sure people might have lost faith these past few months but Bitcoin is still in such an amazing spot now compared to only 2 years ago.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 02, 2019, 07:20:42 PM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

This will separate the good and the bad cryptos. Only the good cryptos will remain in the market. And bitcoin is one of them. I still see a bright future for bitcoin. Even if its struggling since last year.
Definitely right.I have known bitcoin for how many years from now and i know it will still recover and will reach a good price that will make us gain good profits in time.This may not happen this month but i think bitcoin will really have a bright future ahead because people will not stop from believing in bitcoin.In the end,bitcoin will still rule the crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 06:59:40 PM

But what about Bitcoin?

Huh

This will separate the good and the bad cryptos. Only the good cryptos will remain in the market. And bitcoin is one of them. I still see a bright future for bitcoin. Even if its struggling since last year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
January 02, 2019, 04:22:27 PM
Bitcoin will never defeated, there is no chance for that. Because bitcoin is the top coin the coin market. This is the first coin for all other coins. It has a bright future don't judge the bitcoin with current market situation. There is always ups and downs in the market according to that we can manage the market. In many countries bitcoin would be legalized. Hope this year is good for bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
January 02, 2019, 09:14:44 AM
defeated? This is very possible, but I don't think they will eliminate bitcoin. This approach will only make Bitcoin more famous in the world and contribute to the long-term cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is not afraid of regulation.
Yes i dont think there is any currency that could defeat bitcoin, but who knows in future when so many big country that are started to trust crypto payments. Bitcoin might be defeated by stable coins with so much supply that could be lauched by goverments.
but to defeat bitcoin is not easy, because it is difficult to coordinate many countries using certain currencies. besides that bitcoin controls 70% of all crypto currency market capital. moreover now many developed countries legalize BTC for their transactions and as the main digital currency
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 09:13:42 AM
cryptocurrency will be decreased strongly in 2019, they are just bubbles, you know, not like real currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 02, 2019, 08:16:59 AM
defeated? This is very possible, but I don't think they will eliminate bitcoin. This approach will only make Bitcoin more famous in the world and contribute to the long-term cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is not afraid of regulation.
Yes i dont think there is any currency that could defeat bitcoin, but who knows in future when so many big country that are started to trust crypto payments. Bitcoin might be defeated by stable coins with so much supply that could be lauched by goverments.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 02, 2019, 07:46:44 AM
It will be better if those not so needed coins in the market will die. But i don't think bitcoin will be defeated in 2019. But 2019 will be the start of the recovery of bitcoin and any other good coins.

And what will be the advantage of that? Even though those "not so needed" coins in the market die, there will still a lot of other crypto currencies circualting in the market. There are a lot of them that even a lot of them die, it is not being caught of attention by investors. That is just a proof that there are a lot of them. You don't need to wish for their death, better work on your investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 02, 2019, 07:05:31 AM
Bitcoins will rise soon and there are more chances for the price of bitcoins to cross $ 50000 USD, all the investors are waiting for rally to start up, every day  new cryptocurrencies are entering the market and some of them are a mere copy of the original version of the whitepaper, and so there is no possibility for new alternative coins to sustain in the market for longer but there are also good potential altcoins in the market which will prolong and Bitcoin will always ruin the cryptocurrency market.

Anything will be possible at the next year because 2019 will not be expected by the people if it is gone wrong then all problem will increase to the investors but a lot of people will accept this downfall in 2018 but the New Year will be the year for the development of cryptocurrency journey.
we just started a new year. you're right anything can happen. but not in terms of bitcoin's defeat. but the price of bitcoin can go up very high or fall back. all possibilities and big things might come this year. but for bitcoin to be defeated it is impossible. bitcoin will continue to dominate for the next few years. Bitcoin hasn't reached its golden era yet
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 02, 2019, 03:37:21 AM
Bitcoin did not die when it reduced in price back in 2014 so i don't know why most people are still panicking about this fact.
Because the people bought bitcoin at the all-time-high and left panicking about what actually happened when the bear market started. They thought they had lost their money but did not realize that they actually didnot lose anything other than the dollar value of the asset. Most of them were just plain get-rich-quick over enthusiastic noobs.

There will be no bad things with Bitcoin in 2019, and bitcoin will still be the main one and certainly remain the strongest.
There will be bad "news" about bitcoin for sure. But that is true for every other thing in the world as well. Both good and bad will be there.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 31, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Bitcoin did not die when it reduced in price back in 2014 so i don't know why most people are still panicking about this fact. Bitcoin has always been strong even in dips and don't forget that bitcoin is volatile just like any other cryptocurrency but don't give up on it yet because it would definitely rise with time.
I agree with you.Bitcoin will not stay for long in a low price,of course it has also its own time of price increase.And i think with 2019,bitcoin will be much affected by the incoming positive news thus making its price rises up too.I see that bitcoin won't still be defeated with any other coins.It will still dominate i guess.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 12:21:21 PM
There will be no bad things with Bitcoin in 2019, and bitcoin will still be the main one and certainly remain the strongest.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 31, 2018, 11:53:52 AM
Bitcoin did not die back in 2013-14 when major player were opposing it ,it is just a manipulation to accumulate more btc .we are seeing several development in btc etf so we can see a pump in price in 2019 as I am expecting many good news.As crypto rules and regulations are made by different countries ,so we can see acceptance of btc in many areas.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 725
Catalog Websites
December 30, 2018, 11:35:54 PM
It will be better if those not so needed coins in the market will die. But i don't think bitcoin will be defeated in 2019. But 2019 will be the start of the recovery of bitcoin and any other good coins.
however the current development of bitcoin is also still advancing. I also don't feel that bitcoin will really be a bad thing in 2019, but instead, I feel that it will be the year of the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 30, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
Bitcoin did not die when it reduced in price back in 2014 so i don't know why most people are still panicking about this fact. Bitcoin has always been strong even in dips and don't forget that bitcoin is volatile just like any other cryptocurrency but don't give up on it yet because it would definitely rise with time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: