Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 2. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 18, 2018, 05:54:59 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will land on the moon soon. On the contrary, I think the price increase of Bitcoin will become slower, because now the altcoin is attracting Bitcoin funds and investors!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
September 18, 2018, 02:56:48 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

The market right now is already bullish and that is the reason why you should be holding your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 02:41:45 AM
  Many of us had wished for the fast progression and this bearish market will adjourn. Be optimistic and have positive motivations to enage co investors not to get on panic selling at this dirt cheap. The mere chances of the remaining months may start bitcoin prices accumulately grow promisingly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:03:23 PM
Bull run will not happen quickly, maybe at the end of this year it can happen or early 2019 because there are still many negative news about BTC.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:01:37 PM
According to experts, the beginning of Bitcoin growth will be in the fall.Perhaps many will still strongly repel the fact that now the Bitcoin exchange rate fluctuates very much and it is impossible to predict how much it will be in a couple of days. The cryptocurrency market as a whole is too speculative.
Activity: 262
September 12, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
I think the growth of Bitcoin will begin around the beginning of November or early October. The main thing is not to lose faith in it and wait patiently.
The fast progression is what most people hope this entire year, people's temper is about to lose and the current market has not moving yet. But I believe the remaining months will contour for fast progress and bull run will start to occur before october.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
As a positive motivations, I really hope and believe bull run could start soon. Not a matter of time or any situation it will really happen because the people were started to learn from other stories behind cryptocurrency holders who now started sharing their experiences with bitcoin. However it's not easy to handle things over specially when it involved a lot of money.
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
I think the growth of Bitcoin will begin around the beginning of November or early October. The main thing is not to lose faith in it and wait patiently.
Activity: 116
September 10, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
Everyone is waiting for approval on the stock exchanges regarding Bitcoin, the first attempts have already been made, they have declared themselves, waiting for final approval, we are in the forefront in a rocket to the moon to 25000$.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 01:31:56 PM
If we are talking about growth of more than 10000$, it is possible to amuse itself empty hopes. Until the end of 2018, the price is likely to not exceed 8000$.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 10:30:37 PM
I think it can happen if there is good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin if there is no good news, it seems that the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to be able to increase prices, because the price of bitcoin depends on the presence of buyers and sellers of cryptocurrency.
At any time it can happen if some things support it like there is a shock news like the number of countries that legalize, then mass adoption, and so on. when that happens it will certainly make the market more confident and that will make demand rise again and the bull trend will occur
Activity: 143
September 08, 2018, 05:28:04 PM
No one can promise that for sure. But certain growth trends have already emerged and BTC may grow in the near future.
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 18, 2018, 09:39:50 PM
I wish it will start anytime soon because i am locking the bitcoin ( bitcoin that i bought last February) until December. If bull run starts in the 1st month of the last quarter then i expect i will have a very good ROI because of the fact that i bought bitcoin during the dip.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
All crypto-currency community is waiting for the rapid growth of BTC, many pin their hopes on the positive decision of the SEC on bitcoin-ETF at the end of September.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
September 06, 2018, 08:09:25 AM
good news is no longer enough. I do not believe that good news will change the market. bad news is causing the fall. but good news does not bring it up. there is serious manipulation. I do not expect a rise for September. I think we can do it in September. The situation on the ether front is not very bright.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 07:39:16 AM
Still, there is fluctuation in Bitcoin price, so the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing and decreasing this makes us confussion whether there is any bull run or not. According to the market situation there won't be any bull run this year.
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 06:56:56 AM
I think a couple of weeks and everything will be fine and come the bulls who are already on the way to the market ! I think that everyone needs to prepare !
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 05, 2018, 07:06:52 PM
There will be a jump by New Year. This will become his tradition, so it will be impossible to miss with such a prediction.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 04:06:56 AM
I think it can happen if there is good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin if there is no good news, it seems that the price of bitcoin will be very difficult to be able to increase prices, because the price of bitcoin depends on the presence of buyers and sellers of cryptocurrency.

More than a good news big investors or sudden rise can increase the courage among the newcomers. Already many newcomers are under huge loss due to the volatility, so the big bull run is hard to be triggered soon, but gradually the value is increasing slowly even with the fluctuations.
Also, people increasing the transaction frequency will help it grow.
Activity: 854
September 02, 2018, 11:22:24 PM
Growth must be moved according to the market but even market cap is increasing but the prices are not increasing hugely. This makes us think that we don't expect any bull run will be soon but it will take another 4 months to increase the price of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: