Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 52. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
We are all worried about losses when the market goes down severely during this time. Negative thoughts or crazy decisions can appear in our minds. But the crypto will not end. This discharge will soon end. The dispersion of supply is being exploited thoroughly and creating nightmares now. I am working hard and patient to hold on to the hopes.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
I don't think the Crypto will die, because there are some new projects trying to eliminate the risk of hackers, so there will always be better block chain projects after development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
March 31, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
I think bitcoin will not end but rather it will raise the price high for the better and brighter future in every bitcoiner. A lot of people really invest in bitcoin because they fan see a big profit on it. We all knew that bitcoin is in the process of progress. I am too excited if the day will come that many people will boom together with bitcoin.
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
I think what we are experiencing is irreversible. Average people, average consumers are not yet in this world. Cryptocurrencies are like the first car or first years of internet;  is slow and difficult to understand and use for the majority. We are about to enter a new era of programmable money.

Cryptocurrencies can be used for illegal transactions, just as in the current world money is used for crimes.  Innovation requires compromise.

The Internet has given us a lot of ways to waste time, but it has also dramatically increased our productivity and way of life. With decentralized economy, we disconnect the need for institutions that are big and trusted, by the structure of the network. Blockchain and future evolution will make money (more) democratic.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
March 31, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
lol. dont make any fud here, you're just a newbie who get into crypto because of its demand. you dont have any idea of what it is capable of. dont say that it will end just because its price is going down.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Cryptocurrencies are incurable. They are now spinning so much money that no country will undertake to stop them.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
Crypto may not end or disappear. Because someday in the future the virtual coin will definitely be in need for some transactions or all transactions in the world. It just takes time for some improvement and socialization to people to use and have a crypto.
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 08:33:59 AM
Crypto currency is making its space in world economy and it has become a remarkable asset. Crypto is attracting a lot of investment from all over world. So many countries do not know how to handle investment from their country and their economy is effecting negatively. But after some rule and regulation Crypto will be accepted word wide and live long.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 08:31:40 AM
I remain optimistic the world of cryptocurrency lasts forever because the world is headed for the online payment stage.

Hold your token and of course hold ethereum because eth is altcoin that issued tokens that have vision and mission value in the future
Activity: 19
March 31, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
It will not end, as long as there are people that are willing to invest and trust crypto.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 08:27:14 AM
With all the issues of cryptocurrency, it became a threat to this community. But, ending this community, it's impossible. With the rise of issues, more people also are already aware of cryptocurrency, which somehow increase curiosity among people. Therefore, it impacts the demand of coins nowadays.
Activity: 215
March 31, 2018, 08:23:22 AM
I can not predict when krypto money will end, I think krypto will not end, because now is also very famous around the world. Because it is easy to get many benefits.
Activity: 426
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 31, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
I don't think this will end in the next couple of years.Have you ever seen any sphere die in its Prime?I think it's unlikely.
Activity: 344
March 31, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

The crypto will never end if investors are still investing in it. Prices may have come down very low but I believe prices will recover like of the end of 2017
March 31, 2018, 08:16:38 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Anyone thinking that crypto will end someday may not be thinking well, the technology is here to stay and i do not think it is too late to get involved in crypto, the underlying technology will change the world, there will definitly be ups and downs in the way of growth in this space but the cryptos that have real use case and add value to humanity will stand the test of time.
For now my favourite one is Lockchain (LOC)
Activity: 318
March 31, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
I think that sooner or later this sphere all?? will cease exist but the likelihood that it replaced will come another and more interesting all?there is
Activity: 630
March 31, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
I do not think that one day the cryptocurrencies will end because these are the money that will use future generations, the banknotes are destined to disappear. For about three months there is a serious crisis, but I think it will be overcome soon, and I think this is a good time to buy for future profits
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 05:31:18 AM
It won't end it here or future. Because many people around the world show interest in encrypted currencies, this is impossible. It will grow more this year, and more investors will come.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
March 30, 2018, 05:26:34 PM
Guys, look at the history of crypto currencies. The last similiar boom in the end of 2013 concluded in a 1-2 year long bear market. I think this is a pretty normal development after such a huge unnatural pump end of 2017. Cryptocurrencies will survive and will recover again. The only question is when.
Activity: 4
March 30, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

No, while it is very hard to predict how Cryptocurrency will look and operate in say 10 years, I'm confident we will at least see mainstream adoption. My only true fear is that Quantum Computing will become so powerful that it will be able to hack into blockchains.

Pages:
Jump to: