Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 54. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 05:04:14 AM
I think the fud can't stand to abolish cryptocurrency 'though it can affect to dump the tokens. Because cryptocurrency is already built its foundation in many countries and continue growing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:57:00 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

Sometimes maybe. everything possible. but I don't think it will be happening soon. But these days governments trying to make some regulations to cryptocurrencies. In the current system, they can't add taxes on it. But I don't think It will cause to end of cryptocurrencies. The market also very bearish there days. But I'm sure it will recover soon or later.  
I don't think so, Still there is good altcoin project available to invest. and people invest in them. Recently one of the project able reach their soft cap in 12hours and reached target funds in 4 days. So you still have a chance to invest in good projects.
Sometimes Market will go a bit more down. But all of us believe in it will start to recover after May. It just a prediction.
Mostly main cryptos are my favourite. Etherum and NEO. I'm not a big fan of bitcoin
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 29, 2018, 04:47:01 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Don't think it will end, as long as theres one user whos willing to use it, it will not end because that's why it is made for - Decentralized
Next, well it is very wise and good time to invest for now on a bearish side, or you could wait for it to reverse
Yeap it will go down more and yes i believe in crypto

Ethereum so far is never run out of my mind
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
March 29, 2018, 04:45:05 AM
The latest versions of the crypto coins significantly outperform the usual payment systems in terms of speed, price, scalability, and only a matter of time when they replace them.
Activity: 189
March 29, 2018, 04:44:27 AM
I do not think the crypto market will end. The future will be paid by virtual currency and block technology will change the world currency.
It will be a struggle of politicians, economists and all those who are now at the top against the people. The crypt is essentially the personification of the people and their strength. If the top can get it right, I don't know what's gonna save us from them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
well,crypto still have along way to go and i dont see it ending anytime soon, unless there are serious regulations and bans that will hinder its progress, there is no stopping crypto. crypto is here to stay
I can hardly find a good reason which makes us believe this thing that crypto is going to end and that this world will never see any of the crypto currency again. In fact, the way crypto currencies are performing and that the way their demand in the international market is increasing gives us an indication that crypto currencies are going to have a very bright future and that they are not going to get crashed.
of course I agree with you. because the development of increasingly advanced technology makes people to follow him, of course in this world of crypto for example, which is increasingly more and more followers. so this cryptocurrency will have a good future
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 04:42:17 AM

You made a mistake. Crypto are losing values during the past months.
I believe we are near or at the bottom now. You can start accumulating coins if you have spare money.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
If we look globally, it is unlikely that we will see a complete collapse of the crypto currency, but most of the coins we see now will unfortunately disappear. I believe in crypto currencies and I continue to support them.
Yeah, actually the falling down of the value of different crypto currencies is just normal which in the couple of weeks it will recover since it's just part of the system by those users as well as investors here in crypto currency community. I don't believe that crypto currency will fall even how dump the value it is ,it will still be considered a great value in the future since we all know that the crypto currency are unpredictable which may lead the change of way of living for each and everyone of us due to it suddenly great amount of value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
Some of big banks, economists will do speculations about this subject, they say crypto will end and prices effect very much, drops and then some economists or big financial companies say good things and prices rise. All of them speculation I think.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
If we look globally, it is unlikely that we will see a complete collapse of the crypto currency, but most of the coins we see now will unfortunately disappear. I believe in crypto currencies and I continue to support them.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
March 29, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

Now you can watch drawdowns on all tokens.
Ethereum costs 3 times less than at the end of 2017.
Other altcoins have fallen even more. If you want to buy - do it now.
Activity: 448
March 29, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
I do not think so, at least in the near future. This is a new kind of money/assets and it has not shown itself yet. If the end were close, the banks would not buy the cryptocurrency exchanges.
I think no. Cryptocurrencies have a huge future but banks and governments don't want that someone else participate in it.
Yes, a big chance, I think this is not the end and prices will be even lower
Activity: 54
March 29, 2018, 04:01:02 AM
There is only room for a few such cryptocurrency. It is an under valued coin at the moment. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis. Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. The early one will become the standard barrier. Marine coin is much faster. When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion. It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. A community backed crypto currency is the way to go.https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in  chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Activity: 7
March 29, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
It's not the end. It's the beginning. Crypto market is down now but always remember it's a revolution. Crypto is going to be a better alternative of money.
Activity: 411