Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 48. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:20:03 PM
I think crypto will never the end. Actually, crypto as the one populer project to improve our knowledge, discussion, or join altcoin to get coin or token. In addition, in this project is very interested to joining the project. I'm verry happy after can joined the project. Besides, this project can improve my knowledge to know altcoin, ethereum, token, etc. So I hopes crypto will never the end in my project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
As long as you and I still believe in the technology behind cryptocurrency and we understand its volatile nature then cryptocurrencies will not cease to exist.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
April 02, 2018, 02:12:51 PM
i think crpto will never stop. crypto is decantralized and it is very big tecnology. states can only prevent money flow. they can never prevent the development of technology.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 02:11:28 PM
Crypto is not dead yet but the market capitalization is currently shrinking and not growing since the beginning of January. So with more and more ICOS currently available and less and less money around to invest in them, it is certainly waning in interest from the Public at large.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
There is very little chance that the Crypto currency will ever disappear. It has already proved its usefulness and prospects. and therefore is unlikely to ever disappear from our lives. For such new financial relations, ten years is relatively little, it will continue to develop and improve for a long time. Most likely, over time it is simply transformed into something more perfect along with the development of our society and the development of science and technology.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 02, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
Cryptocurrencies will not come to an end.  It will only get stronger as more people are aware about it.  Right now is the perfect time to buy up all the cheap cryptocurrencies.  Those who got in at the beginning of the year paid much higher prices than those who get in now. 
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 01:07:12 PM
The market will not end. Many vulnerabilities are bringing to the crypto market from a variety of issues. But I think the market is not over and it will still exist. Because, the crypto market is bringing a lot of utility and efficiency. It attaches much to the management, meeting the needs of modern users, taking part to change the life, social. There will be no reason for the crypto market to end when the community is backing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
I think that this is not the end of the crypto currency. I think that the crypt came for a long time. Although, in order for it to reach the past highs may not be one year is needed.
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 12:23:39 PM
I believe that the crypto currency market will only develop in the near future, it is already worthwhile to start investing in altcoins. I can advise a few coins NEO, Verge (XVG), Status (SNT).
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 02, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
With all the issues of cryptocurrency, it became a threat to this community. But, ending this community, it's impossible. With the rise of issues, more people also are already aware of cryptocurrency, which somehow increase curiosity among people. Therefore, it impacts the demand of coins nowadays.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

In fact we are now in the same capitalization to be november of last year. At that point in time, these figures seemed crazy, and now they look like a collapse of the system. That's ridiculous...
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
It will never end. A lot of countries now are supporting cryptocurrencies and the number of projects that involves cryptocurrency is increasing. A lot of people will try to explore the cryptoworld just yet.
I hope also... but why never? The level of confidence in the crypto currency due to the decreased reliability can noticeably drop, followed by a fall in the rate. Investors and users will start massively switching to more reliable and stable currencies. It should be borne in mind that crypto is a venture capital fund.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
April 01, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Crypto can not die so early. In 2014, we have already experienced something similar and it seems to me that the situation is repeating. But this is not a reason to panic. In crypto, everything is cyclical and after the fall there will be a growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
It will never end. A lot of countries now are supporting cryptocurrencies and the number of projects that involves cryptocurrency is increasing. A lot of people will try to explore the cryptoworld just yet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 01, 2018, 07:47:36 AM
Crypto will never end.  Yes crypto market is volatile, bitcoin is volatile so don't panic when market crashes down. Just hold your tokens or coins until it goes up.  Many has adopted crypto now so its impossible that it will end.
Activity: 588
April 01, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
All top ten crypto in Coinmarketcap is my favourite coins. Many country was regulated Cryptocurrency so its will never end, although not regulated crypto will continue growing, because many people can make money and change their life from crypto.
Activity: 322
April 01, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
There are rumors about it that crypto will end there many cryptos in the digital world , how can crypto die or be dead, bitcoin and other altcoins are very active in the digital world , so if there are people who withdraw their trust and support to bitcoin so it will the time the crypto will die or will end.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 06:51:45 AM
The crypt is already so entrenched in the economy that it will hardly be able to fully get out of it. Of course this volatility looks like a crash, but it's only speculation and panic.            
Activity: 434
March 31, 2018, 07:16:59 PM
I think it's not too late to start investing in cryptocurrency at the moment. Someday they will exhaust themselves, but not in the coming years.
Activity: 266
Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
March 31, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
If somebody says that crypto is volatil now, he seems completely noob in this market. Every year we hear this cryings about end of crypto, but nobody cares btw.
You are talking nonsense. The market is volatile now, it will get more volatile in the near future when more people use it.
Pages:
Jump to: