Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 50. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100
BIB Exchange
March 31, 2018, 05:23:20 PM
I do not think so. Although cryptocurrency is invented in many years ago, it is just attended and developed for 1 year. However, we cant refuse its usefulness. I believe that crypto will be used for many economic fields in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 31, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
This market reminds me of a long drive as a child where it seemed like forever until we got where we were going and all we said to Pops is "Are we there yet?". Well the Crypto Market is no different right now. However, we must keep in mind we are still up overall 60% since August which is a great return by any metrics, and this is using only a simple buy and hold strategy.

This is not a time to panic or sell out if you believe in the technology.

So, no, crypto will not end ... at least not now and not due to the current dip.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 31, 2018, 05:03:03 PM
i dont think cryoto will end it just started its a future will be used next to fiat very very soon and maybe afther that fiat will be replaced by coins BTC or others.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:57:59 PM
I dont think so. A lot of coins will die. But top 10-30 will be very usefull. WeLocal should become one of them.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:38:01 PM
My darling of altcoin- EOS. I consider that it is stabler, than others. It is important to know when it is the best of all to sell and get the greatest profit. I believe that it will go down and to invest too late in it now, but I am ready to be mistaken and have the plan of B.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
I think crypto is here to stay. We will see it getting better and better features by the years and might even be a replacement to money in the future if it goes mainstream
Never expect this thing to overcome the currency produced by governments around the world, but bitcoin will be one of the major currency used in the world in ten years time and some of the experts have predicted about it, some countries might come up with strict regulations but it is interesting to know what the European Union and US as well as major Asian countries decide the fate of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
There won’t be end for cryptocurrency market, may be market fluctuate here and there based on the news. But no end to the Crypto currency market.
Activity: 224
March 31, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
The market will not end. Many vulnerabilities are bringing to the crypto market from a variety of issues. But I think the market is not over and it will still exist. Because, the crypto market is bringing a lot of utility and efficiency. It attaches much to the management, meeting the needs of modern users, taking part to change the life, social. There will be no reason for the crypto market to end when the community is backing.
Activity: 44
March 31, 2018, 01:43:18 PM
IMO,  I think it will not surely end,  as long a there is technology  and people  keep on investing  and investor are there then it will keep going. Yeah sometimes it is unpredictable price may increase or low but that is crypto  life,  we adopt it now and so the future generations. They will into it the new digital currencies  for future generation. It affect people lives and so are they.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
Of course not,
I believe that crypto will continue to grow as time passes,
And also the new Altcoin-altcoin also keep popping up,
Crypto has its own platform,
As long as there is internet, crypto will always exist, crypto is also much safer and decentralized
Activity: 176
March 31, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
No.As it seems it will not .When we look into the fast growth of Crypto it is a definite answer.Since it is developing its all aspects each day it will satisfy most of the requirements of the economy and currencies.However it has to grow further to fulfill the facilities given by the fiat currencies.But eventually it will,to some extent.With the help of the development of the technology it will overcome those.According to my view, since it is based on the technology, Crypto will last in the future and will be used in many forms in need.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 01:17:00 PM
The way I see it, if you do not convert your crypto-currency in to that Governments currency, You owe them nothing. In fact it is impossible at this time to pay them. What crytpo-currency do they accept? What is their bitcoin wallet address? Would they even tell anyone what it was, if they had one?
Activity: 252
March 31, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
Will crypto end?

Hopefully no
Activity: 28
March 31, 2018, 01:05:12 PM
The solutions its creating are very massive than for it come to an end. I'm sure cryptocurrencies never ends.Internet wont come to an end so will crypto not end. and  my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum  and Ethlend.
copper member
Activity: 497
March 31, 2018, 12:45:00 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

For now it's not the time to discuss the end of crypto, because it's still in its early stages and crypto life will last for the long term, so we're not too late to benefit from crypto coins.
Activity: 266
March 31, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
Like bitcoin's revolutionary journey. There is always suspicion. Crypto will not be destroyed because of the support of citizens and investors around the world. In any difficult time, I have confidence in the crypto market and try to be patient to get through it. Success or failure are the choices and decisions in an instant.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
March 31, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
For me I don't think cryptocurrency will end but there is going to be another one that is going to take its place entirely and limit its use by everybody in the coming future, there is no time that is late to invest if you have all what it takes, you have mention the volatility feature accrued to it and with this we can say the price can be down more than what we are experiencing now but when there will be increase we will all be surprise, yes I still believe in crypto, Ethereum is the best altcoin I will still go for everyday.
Activity: 7
March 31, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
Marinecoin- Recently got to know about this free Airdrop (marineco.in/). You need to Signup and verify your Account. Then do a promotion of the project (which is like a bounty program) and submit photo and ID proofs along with proof-of-work and you get 20,000 tokens free. The website says that it is a community project with a total token count ~9 billion (pre-mined).in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotScope of the Project: Payment technology that claims to be ~5 times faster than the Bitcoin blockchainRisk: Low (no investment; ID proof and proof-of-work to be submitted)Have you registered yet? If not, then go to marineco.in/ico and register.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
I think crypto is here to stay. We will see it getting better and better features by the years and might even be a replacement to money in the future if it goes mainstream
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
March 31, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
No, crypto will not end atleast for some of the coming decades.
Coming time is the era of crypto and crypto will go on increasing its value and use in the coming years. You need not to worry about your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: