Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 55. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 29, 2018, 02:07:41 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

In the same way that fiat has also faced the beginning of its end after a long time of being utilized as a primary tool for commerce, cryptocurrency will also come to its end in the far away future. But of course we do not know when this will happen. As of now, cryptocurrency is still on its way to full bloom. Therefore, it is way too early to ask whether crypto will end or not. Crypto has just begun. Well, as far as I am concerned, I am one of the solid believers of cryptocurrency. Crypto investment is not too late. There will be more of the growth to come.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
I am still believe in crypto and i think it's never to late to invest in crypto.  My favorite altcoin still on Bitcoin and Ethereum. But in a few days i see Cube ( Auto ) is a good coin for invest, due to a significant increase,
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 02:00:38 AM
crypto can not be predicted when it ends but crypto will continue to develop into a fraction of many coins that have the potential. so I think crypto will stay alive in some time to come.
No crypto will never end especially right now because some of them are become successful and most of them are become known. Also it will stay alive for long time because of its popularity and the rising demand of people especially right now, so that its not easily to end crypto because many people are interested to it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 29, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
Cryptocurrency is not ending any time soon. Cryptocurrency is solving serious problems that fiat and many financial system can not solve. And some of the technology in cryptocurrency system are way ahead of mainstream financing. At some point the superiority of cryptocurrency will have to be considered.
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
Cryptos is a new innovation in digital currency and it provides alternative trading opportunities for traders and investors be as it may Cryptos have come to stay and are unstoppable but what baffle me most is the numbers of Cryptos in the market, there so many shitcoins and irrelevant ones It could have been better if criteria is set up before a crypto could be listed in an exchange.

I agree, this will tarnish the image of cryptos in the public lens or of community supporters, thus giving doubt whether or not cryptos will survivie in the future.
Cryptocurrency really provides what banking system and other centers can't. And given that, it has high opportunity to be successful, only if shitcoins can be eliminated.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 29, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Cryptos is a new innovation in digital currency and it provides alternative trading opportunities for traders and investors be as it may Cryptos have come to stay and are unstoppable but what baffle me most is the numbers of Cryptos in the market, there so many shitcoins and irrelevant ones It could have been better if criteria is set up before a crypto could be listed in an exchange.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
March 29, 2018, 01:45:39 AM
Despite all the risks and money market collapsed, I guess crypto will far from coming to an end. Advancement in technology, increase number of investors of digital money, profit sharing and value reliability are key factors of continuous existence of crypto.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 29, 2018, 01:41:04 AM
crypto can not be predicted when it ends but crypto will continue to develop into a fraction of many coins that have the potential. so I think crypto will stay alive in some time to come.
Activity: 154
March 29, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

The crypto money market has collapsed. everything is going bad. investors are afraid. It seems like crypto is coming to an end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
March 29, 2018, 01:28:38 AM
well,crypto still have along way to go and i dont see it ending anytime soon, unless there are serious regulations and bans that will hinder its progress, there is no stopping crypto. crypto is here to stay
I can hardly find a good reason which makes us believe this thing that crypto is going to end and that this world will never see any of the crypto currency again. In fact, the way crypto currencies are performing and that the way their demand in the international market is increasing gives us an indication that crypto currencies are going to have a very bright future and that they are not going to get crashed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Cryptocurrency is not coming to an end. Cryptocurrency is new way to make payment, invest and live a tokenized life. Most of the new ideas that are driving ICO are going to be very important part of our lives in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 28, 2018, 05:45:20 AM
Crypto will end in 10 or 20 years ahead when crypto will be replaced by better and latest technology which more reliable and secure. We will see the development of crypto at the moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
March 28, 2018, 05:38:07 AM
I'm sure cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin never ends.
And then invest in a Cryptocurrency not too late I guess.
For my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum (ETH).
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 28, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
in my opinion for crypto will end i guess it possible for the future but not now because crypto currency is indemand and popular
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
March 28, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

not as you say and think. although today the situation is very bad like the number of accidents. but does not cover the future development of crypto and of course on bitcoin. I think there are many new innovations that are more real useful in our real life. only this time it has not happened yet.
Activity: 126
March 28, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

For sure everything in this world will come to pass, how it ends will be dependent on how people perceives it.
It may end because world community don't really understand it, benefits, advantages and all. For me, I do and still believe in cryptocurrency and it's potential to change the world and how it operates.
Let us just hope that the world will accept it the way we do.
Activity: 110
March 28, 2018, 04:14:37 AM
Surely crypto will end, everything passes on this earth. But there is a good chance that crypto will last for at least a few centuries, so I would say that there is plenty of time to make money Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
Do you think someday cryptocurrency will end? Surely, everything on earth is definitely the beginning and end + Alfha and Omega)
Is it too late to invest? Not yet. Investment must go on and on and on.
Is there any chance the cryptocurrency will be more down? The tide is applicable to all businesses.
Do you still believe in crypto? 1000% I believe
What is your favorite Altcoin? Ethereum. Definitely
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

I still believe in crypto, that’s why I am still here, despite of the some getting hopeless from bigger companies like Google’s overthrowing remarks and the lowering of the market. Violations on cryptocurrencies only happen because the security is still not that tight. In the future, security will be higher and people might believe in cryptocurrency’s potential to the real-life economy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
March 27, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
The former director of the US Department of Administration and Budget, and now a businessman and author of The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America, believes that the crypto-currency boom will not end with anything good. He stated this in the program Futures Now on the CNBC channel. "This is, in fact, a class of really stupid speculators who convinced themselves that trees grow to the skies. He [bitcoin] will burn in an impressive catastrophe. All these speculators of the last days will burn their hands to a crisp crust, and will receive a proper lesson, "Stockmann said.
Pages:
Jump to: