Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment? - page 11. (Read 17371 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think it will be more useful than our normal hard cash. Crypto currency transaction is fast and also very in general system where you can send your money to anywhere anytime.
To win the competition from ordinary money is not as difficult as it may seem, but to take away the market from plastic will be almost impossible, it is much more convenient for people
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think it will be more useful than our normal hard cash. Crypto currency transaction is fast and also very in general system where you can send your money to anywhere anytime.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
That's what we want. I think that will come soon.
More and more big companies agree to use crypto to pay. That is a good signal.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Will cryptocurrencies be able to use for payment?

Will it be useful and convenience?

Which coin do you think the best for payment in the near future?

right, currently there are many blockchains developed and being developed for crypto payment.  the day will come where we will be using crypto for payment just like we are doing for debit cards right now.  payment using crypto/blockchain has a lot of advantage.  and besides this, companies can use blockchain for their company issued tokens that can be used for payments for their products.

the hindrance is that there are many blockchains.  in the end, the best one and the one with most support will be chosen among the majority and will be the one to be used.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Very few platforms have started this for payment and yes a lot of cryptos are focusing to make the payment system transaction. If this happens I hope more countries will involve and the market too needs to improve.
Activity: 346
Merit: 0
Lots of blockchain team have developed blockchain and cryptocurrency for payment.

Yes, we think cryptocurrencies are able to use as a payment method. It can be more useful than fiat on some platforms in the future. We can see the Cyworld case in South Korea. People paid as 'Dotory', a kind of cyber money, for buying characters or music on the Cyworld. If they have to pay as fiat, it is inconvenience whenever pay due to pay process.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

all possibilities can happen and no one can know for certain, crypto currencies can make payments if the government has inaugurated or in other words legalize crypto currency as the applicable currency and in my opinion crypto currency was created to provide the development of technology and times and someday it will be realized as a legitimate payment tool
Activity: 489
Merit: 250

We are all hoping that we can now use our cryptocurrency as a payment because it will be really convenient and useful to us, so we don't have any problems in converting our crypto into cash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Minter
I can say cryptocurrency is already used for payment. As for me, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular options. It is very easy and just I like to use cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

Some major cryptocurrency are accepted by some merchants as a mode of payment. It can also be traded to fiat and be used to pay bills and merchandise. So, for crypto to be used as a mode of paymeny is not really far from reality.a
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Yes, cryptocurrency can be used for payments, but not all of them use it, in the future as the era of modern and crypto development becomes more widely known, all countries will use crypto as a means of payment
it is a crypto front where everyone uses crypto for transactions. now it might only happen on some platforms that use their transactions with their own platform coins. but that will be good because the market continues to move.
That only happens on some platforms because these platforms are focusing to build an open payment system that will compete with another payment system. The market needs a lot of support and the latest movement of bitcoin was a bull trap.
Activity: 686
Of course cryptocurrency can be used for payment but it doesn't cover all and only certain countries can currently use it, because there are still some countries that have not recognized crypto, but in the future as crypto is more widely known, more countries will use it. crypto as a means of payment
Activity: 268
Absolutely. There are a quite a few projects that are doing their best to make crypto easier for small daily transactions. One in particular I am really excited about is AMpleforth who is creating a coin that not only will be a unit of account for payments on a daily basis but it will also be good for a storage of wealth. Their unique elastic supply protocol allows this to happen .
Activity: 517
Yes, cryptocurrency can be used for payments, but not all of them use it, in the future as the era of modern and crypto development becomes more widely known, all countries will use crypto as a means of payment
it is a crypto front where everyone uses crypto for transactions. now it might only happen on some platforms that use their transactions with their own platform coins. but that will be good because the market continues to move.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
the development of block technology has produced a coin that can later be used as a means of possible payment in the coming year, when paper money is no longer used! but unfortunately I'm not sure about that, blockchain is still in its basic stages and crypto development is still not fully successful. maybe at this time only a few stores began to accept coins as a means of payment for goods but if it had passed the agreement of both parties.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Yes, you are right that many people develop Cryptocurrency for payment media. And in my country, there are several places that accept payment using Crypto. This is a very good development because Crypto also has a good future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
there are still very few countries that allow crypto as a payment tool and only a few companies are willing to accept crypto so our space is still very minimal to use crypto as a payment tool.
you're right, as long as it's not against the rules, I think that will be fine. I also know that in a number of countries, they have already implemented a system like this. if you talk about payment, internet like this has become a natural thing.
The question is whether crypto can be able used for currency? Of course, It can! related to regulations and rules, without this
though, crypto can still be used to pay, as long as there are sellers you can use crypto for spending.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
That's what we're aiming for.
I hope it will be done, and be disseminated more widely. That's great for cryptocurrency and good for ourselves.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
In the future, I think this will become a reality, even this week I paid for several goods with cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: