Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cryptocurrencies rise or fall - page 14. (Read 26377 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 01:49:51 PM
I think the bull trend should come back to us over the next few months, but we will not see such peaks as at the beginning of 2018 ...
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 01:46:14 PM
Cryptocurrency will go down for a short time like 2 months after that so after the the this year, we will see the rising of cryptocurrecny and enter the bull trend. We have to wait rising for 2 months. Bitcoin maybe go down to 6000 dollar and ethereum go down to 100 dollar in two months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 01:37:56 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Will all cryptocurrencies are price rise. This is a bad days for cryptocurrencies. Anyway end of year all coins price will be up like last year market condition.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 03, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
Will cryptocurrencies continue their downfall or enter a trend reversal? What is your chart study and identified key indicator.
Now i cant prediction about cryptocurrency market. Because this days bad for all cryptocurrencies. Now iam buying valuble coins and holding thats coins will price reach.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
I am still optimistic that crypto will rise in the near future, we can see the potential of crypto prices currently still in a good position and rising from year to year. so if the price position of the plunge is not going to happen easily.
Activity: 518
November 03, 2018, 01:03:41 PM
Well, the reversal now can not be due to the fact that we are in a bear market and can not now turn around quickly , I think the reversal will be slow
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
It will rise in the future, we have to be patient that's for sure!
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon rise, and now is the right time to buy so we can get big profits someday, of course the most important thing is to be patient.
Activity: 644
November 03, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Well, I think cryptocurrency will be ups and down on the market. Many  chances that it can be in a rise then after that it will goes gown. Its normal to have that kind of chart when it comes to the market price of bitcoin. Many Bitcoin analyst says that before this year end the price of bitcoin will increase and Many people are hoping that to happened including me.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 03, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
I think cryptocurrency price will increase again on December and all best coins will break their all time high. I purchased some crypto coins and waiting for bullrun.
Activity: 255
November 03, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
  I think the crypto will not collapse. Although their prices have dropped significantly over the past year. But because crypto is a great potential for the future, it is very convenient for transactions so in the future the price of crypto will be even more valuable. Do not worry, wait patiently and believe in a better future
copper member
Activity: 381
November 03, 2018, 12:04:28 PM
The rise and fall of cryptocurrency will depend a lot on the general acceptance of cryptocurrency in the years to come. Of course a lot of projects will fall off the radar, but good projects with a solid team and project will come through.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
I think this is time where the crypto nature taking it's part, the natural selection of the crypto will begin now, the strong coins with so many support will be survive, and the other should be perish.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
I think the crypto market this year is not as bad as people think. BTC is adjusting prices and can increase at any time. Altcoin is heavily influenced by BTC and loses points. But I believe this is a development step after many years of cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
I think we already entered reversal. But we should wait sometime for next bullrun. If we can look the history from cmc we can see the same pump and dump in 2013 and 2014. So if history will repeat himself we need to see some stable market in next months before the bullrun. So i believe bear market already ended.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Many analysts say that the period of market decline has ended. I hope that in December the market will start to recover and there will be growth in 2019. I am sure that now is the time to buy altcoins.         
Activity: 602
November 03, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
If we talk Cryptocurrencies as of todays, yes it is fallen and we can't deny that. But if you were able to panic on that it is your loss, simply because we the Bitcoiners are knowledgeable enough on rise and fall situation of market or fluctuations are nature in crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 03, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
I believe crypto will definitely rise in 3-5 years. potential is really great.
I hope eventually mass adoption will come and I could use crypto in ordinary life.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
Cryptocurrency can both grow and fall very much. So I do not think that it makes sense to make any predictions and try to predict. All can be and for me this normal for time and events
To my mind, no one can predict the growth of electronic money, so I think we should look at the pennies we invest in, pick the potential pennies, and be patient. Keep them in the long run waiting for the opportunity
copper member
Activity: 164
November 03, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
Cryptocurrency keep falling all through this year which is not too good for the technology. I learnt that in "EMBER" periods, things do get better for Cryprocurrency but till now, it's not happening. So let's what will happen between now and December.
Pages:
Jump to: