Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 16. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 10
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I personally believe that the future of crypto will certainly be successful and very bright, and I can also imagine crypto will often be used by all people of the world to make buying and selling transactions, although it is often hit by disasters, but it is not easy to give up and always rise.
Activity: 296
Market share always changing as invest amount. Only wait for your perfect time and sell your coin. If this market is always high, why people invest here without get anything.

Whether or not you bought and hoarded them, and most of them were reduced in the short-lived fluctuations, we lose quite a bit of what has been accumulated. And the time is running out of our time Cry
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I still believe in this technology that this will bounce back it just happen that some unexpected bad news around the crypto has create much damage on the the expectations of all investors. It's all about volatility and we can't expect a easy money in crypto we need to keep strong to survive. Just give the market ample time to recover then we can see a better future of this technology.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Not easey to say. Crypto is still very volatility and thanks this quality many big players ready to join crypto market. Because after big falls - big grows. Crypto is still have a big oportunity and technology which can change the world.
they are already changing this world. and those people who have money, I am sure, have already bought a lot of Bitcoins. it's just not a visible operation.
Activity: 373
 I think it takes more time to be like as it was if we talk last 2017 all-time high, many factors to be considered before it goes along the good side of crypto but there is always a possibility.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
No, crypto has perspectives, so future is even better as a past.
Don't worry,mate! This decrease is for a while
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, I am not very interested in the future of cryptocurrency, because I know that cryptocurrency has not developed very well, and it can only be used for investment profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Not easey to say. Crypto is still very volatility and thanks this quality many big players ready to join crypto market. Because after big falls - big grows. Crypto is still have a big oportunity and technology which can change the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
all possible things can happen without knowing exactly what the development of crypto currency confidence and patience are the main capital in investing in crypto currencies we must be able to take advantage of all the opportunities that we will get
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Too many 'pro and contra'. What is this 'great'? Is it mean 'expensive'? If so I hope we will see expensive crypto. But I hope more that we will see crypto instead of fiat without the need to exchange currency. This is important. Else we will get tulip hyip again and nothing more.
Activity: 232

On the contrary, I think that what used to be with cryptocurrency, you can not take seriously. This can be perceived as a small splash. I, like everyone, hope that in the end everything will be better than in 2017
Activity: 392
At the moment it seems that the cryptocurrency is dying. But we must remember that the market develops cyclically and growth should begin after any fall.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that we are now right at the bottom and in the first half of the next year we should go up
Activity: 378
There is a normal in any market and crypto is the same. I believe that it will come back but it needs time. In my opinion, we have to wait and relax in some years. I really don't like this and hope that I'm wrong.  Wink

The same situation was with the dot-com bubble. It didn't disappear - many worthy companies appeared. It was a bubble cause it was ahead of its time. The cryptocurrency may be accepted in 3-5 years!
Activity: 223
I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be even more developed and valued than they were at the end of 2017. This process is similar to what happened with the Internet - rapid growth and attraction of investments, then recession and stable growth to sizes much larger than it was at the dawn of its development and first rush.
Activity: 406
it looks like you misjudged crypto will have no price in the future. but I'm sure the price will increase many times the current price if it's true that in January bitcoin will be on the Nasdaq and maybe there are those who are reading the issue of jpmorgan buying a lot of final bitcoin "?
Activity: 406
I believe that cryptocurrencies have a good potential for development and price increase in the future. Indeed, now many investors continue to believe in crypto. You just need to be patient, you do not need to sell your coins at too low a price.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
You will understand that this technology is at the very beginning of its development and the market is still required to update its maximum prices. That growth was too fast and no one could explain why it was happening.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, cryptocurrency will be great again in the future. indeed lately the currency conditions have decreased very significantly, but it is not a sign if cryptocurrency is not becoming great anymore. I am sure the crypto will be great at the beginning of the year and the price of the coin will rise again. we must be optimistic about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
Crypto will not be forgotten in fact it will be remember always while crypto is alive. This program is advance system that no one like cryptocurrencies ecosystem. This business will become more accepted and more popular in the future. People will draw near to crypto to have some investment for the future gain.
Pages:
Jump to: