Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 20. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think that everything can happen again more likely, but the price increase will be even greater than the previous one and it will shock people who could not stand it and sold their coins. I understand that cryptography is the future.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Past bitcoin history shows there used to be a repetitive event of the crypto market, what has happened now has equally happened in the past, it is very likely that in the next couple of years another all time high will be recorded, say latest three years from now, the market cap will most likely exceed 1 trillion Dollars
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Despite the current crisis in the crypto market, many cryptocurrencies are widely recognized and remain in demand among participants and investors. Personally, I believe that in the future, cryptography can again become great, will attract new investors - you just need to be patient and wait at least a year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am also slowly losing hope that something will happen to the market, because I have been waiting for almost 11 months for nothing. Science 11 months there was no sign of a bullish market and I have doubts that there will be signs in the nearest future.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Keep in mind the worst crash in btc history was during the mt gox hack, where btc lost 85% in value, then it went on a golden multi year bullrun. Do you think this crash will be worse even with all the development occurring in the crypto space?
Activity: 1190
In this case many question whether the crypto currency will increase again as it once did. Maybe the right answer is that it can happen as before but it can't be for the near future. In the future, it will continue to experience a high increase, of course. And all will indeed require a long process.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I have a good feeling with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it is still the beginning of this market and so I am investing every month. So many projects are still in development. Patience is the key.

Of course, this is difficult to call the beginning, because the market has already been operating for about 9 years, so the beginning has certainly passed, but still it’s not a bad time to invest and you are doing the right thing.

I dont think you are right , its something new for ordinary people ( i mean blockchain and whole crypto thing ) , take a look at internet , applications , mobile games , how long they took to get mass adoption . Not 10 years , alot more Smiley So i would like to think its just beginning . Im sure stock traders / penny stock traders will move to crypto in next years .
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
I don't know how long this bear market will last. But I know one thing is for sure, it should be severe. This is the first actual full correction in 10 years of Bitcoins history. I don't know exactly how to explain it so most people understand but this is basically THE correction. Yes bitcoin has crashed multiple times in the past but this one should in theory be pretty large by comparison. It completed a full 5 leg cycle. This next set of waves up and down should technically happen faster than the last ones did, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this correction last another year first
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I have a good feeling with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it is still the beginning of this market and so I am investing every month. So many projects are still in development. Patience is the key.

Of course, this is difficult to call the beginning, because the market has already been operating for about 9 years, so the beginning has certainly passed, but still it’s not a bad time to invest and you are doing the right thing.
Activity: 140
Cryptocurrency will definitely return its lost positions. And in a few years it will double or even triple in price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I think cryptocurrency will be forever great, even though the price is currently falling, but Cryptocurrency is a technology that will develop for the future. Therefore, in my opinion, Cryptocurrency will be the greatest currency ever.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
It will be even greater in the upcoming years. It is just the beginning of the long way for crypto currencies and if you think that the market is going to die, you have no understanding of how perspective the crypto market is.
Activity: 434
If crypto can solve its scalability problems, it will have the power to compete with other methods of electronic fund systems and that will open its door to mass adoption.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
I can say of course yes. Bear market and bull market all are related to cryptocurrency. Just wait for some good news and let the government to legalize crypto. We will see the bull market very soon.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Only Bitcoin has a chance lol
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
We don't know for sure if it will be great again but according to crypto analyst they says that it will be, I also believe that bitcoin will bounce back again sooner or in 2019.
Activity: 15
Merit: 9
I think it will. I have some ideas for tech that will blow people's minds (I hope! Grin). I think this space has the opportunity to disrupt the banks who sit comfortable with regulatory capture. We just need to figure out the right approach to do it. Stability is important. Physical/off chain is important (like cash)! Transaction speed and low fees are important.

I think DPoS was a good innovation. I need to learn its flaws but the speed it offers is impressive.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
The bull and bear is the two phases of the every market. So, wait for the right time the cryptocurrency market must stand up again in the next year. As, we know only two phases so, now is the bear running so the next will come bull and this time the price of the cryptos will go sky rocket.
Activity: 406
There is hope everytime, they want from investors to think like that and when everybody lose hope, then they will make money it has always been like that so be calm and just trust to your portfolio in the next bull market.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
I am sure that in the future crypto will be great again like last year, but to be able to become big again surely it takes a short time because all of the processes in addition to crypto are undergoing a cycle we must remain patient waiting for crypto to rise again
maybe institution investors could be the solution for us.they have huge money that needed by cryptocurrency market at this moment.market capitalization could rise again if they join in crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: