Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 17. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
There is a normal in any market and crypto is the same. I believe that it will come back but it needs time. In my opinion, we have to wait and relax in some years. I really don't like this and hope that I'm wrong.  Wink
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
That will never happen. in the future crypto will fly higher than before, so trust crypto. now it's only the beginning to make the market wiser. one or two barriers must be needed for something good.
Activity: 140
I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will again become popular in 2019 and add significantly in price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
The main thing to believe that everything will be fine.  After all, cryptocurrency is a completely new way in the financial market, so it seems to me that everything will be fine soon!
Activity: 267
Crypto will be great again and I believe it will be greater than it was. Last year, around this time... ICO'S became very popular and that contributed to the bull run of last year and the rise in price of ethereum. We might just have to wait a little longer but sooner or later, the market will pick up again
Activity: 348
I am still very confident that bitcoin and altcoin will reach ath again in the next few years, if we look at the development, the adoption of blockhain and crypto is increasingly real

I also agree with you about this. And I think that positive news will probably make bitcoin and altcoin take longer to recover. As many individuals do not trust, panic and dumping, there are many immediate issues that need to be addressed Sad
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Last year, with the popularity of the ICO market, cryptocurrencies were able to lead the bull market, but this year the market has become even worse due to the decline in purchasing power!
Activity: 490
Why are you even thinking about it? After such short way of crypto currencies, you think it is going to end? We are just at the beginning and as soon as the green market will come, we will see a completely different picture.
Activity: 320
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I would certainly like everything to be fine and that we have the opportunity for the same earnings as before. But I'm just desperate right now and I don't hope that things will change for the better
Activity: 238
Of course, cryptocurrencies now do not look like they looked before. And it seems to me that the possibility that things will be better from now on is quite small. You need to try to earn as we did before
Activity: 196
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I doubt if any patriotic crypto fan will think this to be the end of crypto because of the falling prices. Just believe, everything will be great within a little time.
Activity: 490
Of course, after some time the cryptocurrency will begin to manifest itself very actively and most likely in a few years will repeat situation which was at the end of 2017, i think this will happend in 2021, but in the near future we will all have a not very active period during which will be mostly a consolidation and preparation of new major projects.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
I am still very confident that bitcoin and altcoin will reach ath again in the next few years, if we look at the development, the adoption of blockhain and crypto is increasingly real
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
I think that the future of crypto currencies will be bright. The crypto market is just beginning to develop, just as crypto currencies are just beginning to enter our lives. Look at the history of Bitcoin. This is not the first time the price of it falls so much. Only this time the fall will be a little more extended in time.
A base is now being prepared for entering to the market of institutional investors. Starting next year, they will be able to invest in Bitcoin, so the price for them will be kept low.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Crypto market will be better again, better than the old days. But we might have to wait a little longer for that. At the end of the road, patient people will win again.
Of course, this is all good, but there may be another result. The market may remain at the bottom, as tokens may simply not be interesting.
Nope, as you look the history about crypto in first it was in hype and market have a long run while it changes to the current price so I think it will be more great at the perfect time and I believe it will begin started as a new exchange in all over the world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Crypto market will be better again, better than the old days. But we might have to wait a little longer for that. At the end of the road, patient people will win again.
Of course, this is all good, but there may be another result. The market may remain at the bottom, as tokens may simply not be interesting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
Activity: 378
Don't let your thinking drop or decrease your believe in Crypto currency. Up and down the price of coins are the main characteristics of this digital assets. In term of function, Crypto currency has huge advantages for future. because it is a technology development which makes human activities transactions much easier and efficient. In term of value, this is even higher than fiat currency. Thus, there are no reason not to believe or be worried about this future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well it is a totally new industry and it has opened up alot of gates of opportunity and innovation. Its not going back though it might be moulded to meet the needs of the govt but yes it is one way traffic. It has only one direction and that is forward, it can be slow, it can be bumpy but it'll continue its path.
Activity: 266
I think you are pressured strongly by the price in the market, but if you look on the other hand, the reason to reduce now no, I think you should calm down and buy more coins
Pages:
Jump to: