Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 18. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Pretty much each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I now see the development of blockchain technology , and the fact that this technology will throw I doubt the price of course is low on tokens but I think it's temporary
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is always be great. If it is not great maybe we cannot see a cryptocurrency right now that was existed. The cryptocurrency market has just suffered down trend but it doesn't mean that it is the end for it. It will recover soon and be back on track again.
It would be very nice if this were true because I really really want everything to work out and the market again began its way up as it used to be because the market seemed very promising to me.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
the cryptocurrency will definitely rise again and soon prove its strength that today many people begin to doubt the power of cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency transactions still running and the market is still visible in the sale and purchase transactions and there are also those who continue to hold crypto they have. Besides that, if we see the beginning of crypto, of course we still believe that Crypto still has a fairly good value and still has a pretty good future. Finally, I conclude that as long as there are still those who hold and sell and buy crypto in the crypto currency market, of course the cryptocurrency will remain and in time it will again show its strength which is now being doubted by many people.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
CryptoMarketAds
Cryptocurrency is always be great. If it is not great maybe we cannot see a cryptocurrency right now that was existed. The cryptocurrency market has just suffered down trend but it doesn't mean that it is the end for it. It will recover soon and be back on track again.
Judging by what we see, after such a fall that has not yet ended, the crypto-currency market will recover for a long time. We will need patience for a long time to see new record prices.
You are not tired of indulging yourself with the thought that everything will be fine and that people will really earn something, everything can be absolutely the opposite, it may be that people will not be able to do anything with assets at all.
Activity: 56
I am glad to be part of this community of enthusiasts who truly believe in the market. Looking the wider picture, you will understand better the potential that block chain is bringing and that is the core of BTC which can reassure you that BTC will not go down. You are all being part of the new market we have and it is yet to grow and show the potential it has. This price drop is not the greatest that BTC had so far, the thing that makes this one dramatic is the previous peak of almost 20k. That is why the drop leaves bitter taste in our mouth. But it will recover. Not as fast and unexpected and the drop surprised us, but we may expect some kind of price stability with the summer of 2019.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I'm sure the market will be great again.
This just takes some time, it's all new! Look at history, this isnt new what happening.

I'm really glad that I'm part of this space, this technology is great and will have a great future.
Cant wait to see it recover Smiley
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Of course cryptocurrency will recover it's last value. There are a lot of good news in Q1 of 2019. The next bulrun will be faster and bigger. The huge growth will be at all crypto market. Crypto will be greater than earlier.
Activity: 31
I don't think it will reach 20k again in the next 3 years. Something up to 15k is reasonable to expect. It will be great, cryptocurrrency and block chain will be the greatest until they get replaced by something better. I believe that it will not happen in the next 5 to 10 years, so we are yet to witness the greatness from BTC. Look at it as the best project made so far, the best technology built so far. How can you even consider that it will cease to exist in the next decade?
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Judging by what we see, after such a fall that has not yet ended, the crypto-currency market will recover for a long time. We will need patience for a long time to see new record prices.

we cannot judge or predict but crypto market involves lot of risk in terms of low price and other investors, FUD etc.. which shows some extra care to be taken before investing but we believe crypto currency will going to hit the market by 2019 with good prices and good results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hello! I think this is just one of the periods. I understand that now is a difficult time, and it is difficult to endure it. But I think that later you will be rewarded for your faith.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I can only laugh if a newbie is worried about current price decline Cheesy
I think you don't have any experience here and you just complain because you want to get money fast ,, be patient mate because everything will be fine
Activity: 183
I hope that somebody really thinks so and sell everything he have right now. That will increase the speed of dumping and make the growth phase come faster

Is the fact that now prices are falling very quickly is not enough for people to believe in it? I still think that most people are trying to quickly surrender what they now have and therefore get something in return.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Some countries have even begun to produce their own crypto-money, which even shows how bright the future of crypto currencies is. I am never going to lose hope as someone who trusts crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
I hope that somebody really thinks so and sell everything he have right now. That will increase the speed of dumping and make the growth phase come faster
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

I think in the future the price of cryptocurrency will recover and it will never be forgotten, because cryptocurrency is a digital payment that will be used in the future, so I believe cryptocurrency will continue to grow, only for now cryptocurrency is being adjusted so that in the future cryptocurrency price can more stable and of course coins that have bad functions will not survive and disappear.
We all continue to believe in the improvement of the crypto market. In any case, now you do not need to sell your coins, while prices remain at a minimum. Personally, I think that now investors have the opportunity for a bargain purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, you just need to be patient.
You see, patience cannot be permanent either. The only thing that is forever is only the hope of people, some kind of faith in a miracle. That's all that today can have the opportunity for life. Everything else seems a little strange to me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

Who knows if ever cryptocurrency will rise the as what happened last year. Last year prices excessively increased in just a short span of time. Most coins reached their ATH and now we are experiencing some price correction. It might take sometime for the market to recover again.
Pages:
Jump to: