Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 21. (Read 33342 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I am sure that in the future crypto will be great again like last year, but to be able to become big again surely it takes a short time because all of the processes in addition to crypto are undergoing a cycle we must remain patient waiting for crypto to rise again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
investors' confidence and patience might be able to make crypto currencies more developed so in other words crypto currencies will develop because investors themselves
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
the future of crypto will always be better if indeed we always carry out what has been supported by parties who always play a role in our game
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency will greater as it was in 2017, believe me, it will. We only need time, wait for it, when blockchain technology develops and cryptocurrency has more adoption, it will be great again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I personally believe that crypto will be great again. It's just a matter of time but probably not in the near time. Blockchain technology offers a lot of advantages and you have to use crypto to gain access to blockchain platform. Once blockchain gets mainstream, the crypto demand will be getting higher. More demand, higher price.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

If history would repeat itself, it will take years before the crypto market would reach it's height again or surpass it.
It took around 3-4 years before the great rise of 2017 took place and it was also propelled by the ICO's as it's catalyst.

Rather than hope that the crypto market will rebound next year or the coming months, do something meaningful while the market is down as we don't know how long the crypto winter will last. Learn a new skill in crypto or in the real world. Do something and learn something new.

Bitcoin has been here for 10 years now and always came back stronger. We also may not have seen the bottom yet.
Do something worthwhile while we are in this crypto winter.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It should be able to recover and became great again in the future.
But until that time come, we should be able to help making the condition better at this moment, by building trust of anyone on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
No one can really tell if it will be great again. What we can be sure is that the price will go up soon and it will still be a good investment if we give it time to appreciate. Although, it might require to hodl for long term, we should stay patient for us to be rewarded. However, if you capital does not permit this, you can settle for short term trade that can help increase your capital. Hope this helps.
twa
Activity: 320
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
no one can ascertain and know for sure the future crypto currency development will be like how, but the development of the crypto currency depends on the confidence and patience of its investors and the development depends on the investor itself
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am sure cryptos have not reached greatness yet, this is just starting. I use some coins like Bitocre BtX , and its value does not relfect the good things this project has. I am sure, great years are coming, just think this...there are more than 9.75 billion people non crypto-users today, what will happen when crypto reaches 1 billion users, or 5 bilion users? This is going to be huge, when? I can not say but I will keep my pace with BTX and some other projects with a long term strategy. Nice discussion here...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
I think so and I think it'll have a lot more utility and everyday people accepting it. It might be several years down the line though. I don't equate the "greatness" of crypto with being an asset class that was pumped and subsequently dumped.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
We know market of cryptocurrency will be great again or more or better if more people are going to relax and keep their coin for more years. Because the new investor are scared to invest for sure because the old investor are panic so it can result to them to panic too. I still believe it will become better.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
The cryptocurrency market will recover it's just in a post bubble phase and lots of recent FUD and negative sentiment has reduced the amount of interest from retail investors but that will change as more regulation is introduced and there's better protection for both consumers and institutions which will have a positive effect so don't be discouraged by the current climate just invest wisely
copper member
Activity: 196

No one can tell. But predictions can, I think the future of cryptocurrency is good, though not all of the cryptocurrencies will going to survive, there is still some of it that will going to be on the top and it is something to think about.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
we just have to wait and then everything will be fine. i am still halfway convinced of that. the time we have to wait is certainly long, but those who survive this time can benefit from it. one day a bull run will come again and then everything will look better again.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 196
You would be able to gain profit in the upcoming years, but now, you should invest and invest a lot!
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
There is no need for negative vibes as the blockchain technology is here to stay and will not be forgotten for sure. It will change our lives and will affect many sectors of our industry and economy.
If they could work on it and sustain is greatness, then it won't ended easily but if not, the people will simply forgot its name.
People will into new technologies and blockchain technology is something great for now and people's adoption is also welcoming. Though we have this tragic events but still we believe that crypto will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Nobody can predict the future as noone can tell the market situation of the future.
It will depend on the development in the community and people's demand in the market.
what we can tell is that crypto is the future of currency!
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
There is no need for negative vibes as the blockchain technology is here to stay and will not be forgotten for sure. It will change our lives and will affect many sectors of our industry and economy.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I have a good feeling with cryptocurrencies. In my opinion it is still the beginning of this market and so I am investing every month. So many projects are still in development. Patience is the key.
Pages:
Jump to: