Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was? - page 22. (Read 33342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

This is not something special to this year. History consists of repetition. History always repeats itself. This market is called "market cycle". The market cycle will always be rebuilt. 4 years ago there were also similar to this market. We're living the same right now.
In market cycle we trust! Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Firstly you should be knowing whats the cryptocurrency and other currencies. Because we cant manage any coins prices down or up trending. Its depend on buyers and sellers. Anyway i think good days comming soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101

I am sure that in any case, the crypto market will eventually be able to restore its high and successful positions. You just need to be patient, the situation can certainly improve. Many investors continue to hold and buy good cryptocurrencies, while prices remain at a minimum.

It is a paradise for investors who couldn’t buy at $ 20,000 at one time because now they can buy a very large amount of BTC because today it’s still better to invest in cryptocurrency than just sit and wait for something
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I still think the future of crypto currency is still bright, it is true that prices are down now, but in the few years to come, new set of investors willl enter the space and drag the prices up
Yeah that is right. Just like the previous decline of the price when the price of Bitcoin started to decrease in 2013 but again it start to rise. At that years BTC was much weaker and there were only people but now it is much stronger as along with investors many companies and institutions also supporting Bitcoin and a number of governments also are in the favour of Bitcoin.
Activity: 462

I am sure that in any case, the crypto market will eventually be able to restore its high and successful positions. You just need to be patient, the situation can certainly improve. Many investors continue to hold and buy good cryptocurrencies, while prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Will crypto ever be as great as it was again?

Hmmm, if your question about greatness is meaning, can I simply make a shit load of easy money without real knowledge or effort...then No, I don;t think so. Wink

But if we are talking about a true evolution of a major world changing industry then yes, absolutely crypto will be great. Shitcoins will disappear and hopefully, only those with true value and purpose will survive and thrive through mass adoption.

Crypto will certainly be great my friend, we haven't even touched the sides yet! Smiley
i am hoping that it will defeat its all time high last year and will be great again. the market is still in early stage and the cryptocurrency is not that known in all parts of the world. lets wait for that right time to come!
I am afraid that the early stage has already passed and today it is difficult to call this market early, today the market is preparing to accept very large payments, more precisely, to say investment from very large investors.
Activity: 335
The rise of Bitcoin only requires patience. But in the future cryptocurrency market, many coins will disappear, not all cryptocurrencies will follow Bitcoin appreciation. Please do not buy the wrong altcoin.
Activity: 223
I’m sure that the best times for cryptocurrency have not yet come. In 2017, there was a peak of capitalization and cost of some cryptocurrencies, but their popularity was still very low. When cryptocurrencies will be increasingly used in the world, their price will increase significantly more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that crypto will recover it's power. Many people believe in crypto. And as I know only 60.000 people are involved in crypto. So in the nearest future it will be used by every second person. The growth will be much bigger.
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
I believe that cryptocurrency will be great again as it was. It was correction of all crypto price and again price will increase and market will get back it's previous position.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
i am hoping that it will defeat its all time high last year and will be great again. the market is still in early stage and the cryptocurrency is not that known in all parts of the world. lets wait for that right time to come!
Activity: 140
i think that it will regain its power within a year. i don't think the situation we are facing now is going to last forever or somehow diminish crypto. just wait, learn something new about crypto, distract yourself while its recovering
Activity: 700
Merit: 251

Crypto market is going through a cycle and when this downward cycle completes we will see an upward trend for sure. It is not going to be forgotten that is for sire and it will bounce back hard as it does everytime when people thinks its end of bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 532
So far I still think positively for crypto, I don't leave the mesik even the market conditions are bad at this time because I'm sure this is only a matter of time and crypto will return to rise again as before that can make people happy

I also think so. this is only a matter of time until the crypto gets up again. so be patient and wait until that time arrives.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
No. Yes somehow but ofcourse my answer is no. I believe that time is progress, progress is development. It means that as time goes by, things get better. That's what I mean. If the peak of the price wasn't beaten nowadays. Maybe someday, the 'peak' will reset. It will set a new record. It is probably unpredictable. Cryptos are volatile isn't it? But I believe that time is progress and progress is development.
I am patiently wait for the next show. For me no metter when it will take place, I am having my family and work, crypto is on hold.
Everything is correct and this is the right approach, but all of this is very good, of course, you probably invested some amounts in cryptocurrency, why are they frozen today and are expecting an increase?
Activity: 333
Seriously, I am really negative recently. The huge decline in the cryptocurrency market has made me lose my confidence. This time the market may collapse directly. I have lost a lot of money now. I have no patience.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Some people compare crypto to the tulip bubble, and they think Bitcoin will be like a tulip. Once the bubble bursts, it can no longer rise, but this comparison has no meaning, because the value base of Bitcoin is not entirely hype. It has very strong technical attributes and application prospects.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
It will be great again, cryptocurrency is only well known from last 3 years, it's not a long time for such top-notch product like cryptocurrency, after more governments accept crypto and Bitcoin ETF approved, crypto will be greater than 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: