Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 22. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 07:58:25 PM
Um. She has a future only next year dog. I can't imagine anything else.
Token without any infrastructure, but with a huge community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
Dogecoin has a promising future and prospect.
Activity: 53
August 09, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
Well, it's hard to say if the developers will return to the coin that I think will be the future, and now it's just a coin for throwing between exchanges
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that has been tested over time. Despite the comic basis, it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the cryptocurrency horizon... Cool
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 09, 2018, 03:14:56 PM
Dogecoin is now considered as a training tool for novice investors. With the growing interest on the part of the broad public masses towards crypto-currencies, Dogecoin is likely to have a growing price schedule in 2018.

Yes sir! Dogecoin is an excellent tool for newcomers into the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. They can easily perform experiments sending transactions to their peers without spending a lot of money. Fees are dirt cheap and less than a cent, while transactions are quick. Because of this, Dogecoin has managed to survive in the cryptocurrency market for quite some time. But given that there's no interest in helping it grow, other than using it as a speculative cryptocurrency, I doubt that it would have a future.

I know that cryptocurrencies have gained mainstream attention from people around the world, but there will be coins that will be succeeded by others with better technology and features. All in all, if Dogecoin is still traded on the market, there's hope. Grin
Activity: 83
August 08, 2018, 01:47:45 PM
I prefer to wear doge because it is faster and the transaction fee is quite cheap compared to sending with bitcoin. I think the price of the doge will also continue to rise..
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
August 08, 2018, 11:49:27 AM
Dogecoin will have a future for sure.I always had a good opinion about dogecoin and I don't speak about tech but how easy can be adopt by everyone. I remember back in 2015 that some friends didin't know so much about bitcoin but they knew a lot about dogecoin and my guess would be that, in the future dogecoin probably will still be the same coin but with a higher adoption rate than now.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
I like dogecoin because its is very cheap to transact, I use it when transfering funds to other exchange but other than that dogecoin is a meme coin and has no other unique features that can compite to other altcoins and also it has a huge supply and that makes it hard to increase its value because of that dogecoin will not have a great future. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 73
August 06, 2018, 01:13:25 PM
Dogecoin is now considered as a training tool for novice investors. With the growing interest on the part of the broad public masses towards crypto-currencies, Dogecoin is likely to have a growing price schedule in 2018.
Activity: 80
August 06, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
I really doubt Dogecoin has a good future. Before i was sure that Doge is underated coin and it can blast in the future. But time past and developers still staying in the same place.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
August 06, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
I personally don't think that this coin might have a future for itself.  I mean. It doesn't have a value until now. I am right or wrong? So, I tried to dump all of my doge because I don't think it has a future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:47:34 AM
I don't think Dogecoin has a future, but some people invest in Dogecoin and they think it will increase in the future.
People invest in Dogecoin simply because it has the value of hype, which is my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
I think Doge is as legit of a coin as Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash tbh. The mining thing is the only negative to me...
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 06, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Now the coin is used for quick transfers of funds between exchanges. But I think in the future dogecoin will become unnecessary. Ethereum in the future will be fast. Also in the future, bitcoin will be fast.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
Yes, I think the future will not have this coin, it was created as a transfer from one exchange to another
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 11:19:40 AM
To be honest, it's the most mysterious coin for me. I have little idea of its future, but it is the same coin that has some of the smallest payments for transfers.
Activity: 99
August 06, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
from what you explained it might be that dogecoin will have a good future, but whether it's true or not because it's actually difficult to determine what will happen in the future of a crypto coin, and anything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 43
August 05, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
I think dogecoin has just the same old thing new in innovation, however it appears has an exceptionally dynamic network in China, as I would see it, new comer has little enthusiasm for this old coin, and it will gone as the time passed by
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 05, 2018, 07:45:19 PM
Dogecoin is fun, it's easy to use, it has potential. But it lacks strong leadership and a project that would make its development team busy. It reached its cap there years ago and now it's dying in my opinion.

I like Dogecoin since it's easy to trade and use as a practical cryptocurrency for my daily life. But, considering that there's no real development on it, I'm afraid that it won't last much in the crypto space. Other altcoins have better features and can easily outperform Dogecoin in transaction speeds and fee costs. Its future will depend on the number of people using it, and trading it within the exchanges, but not as a long-term investment tool.

Dogecoin is like an entry point for newcomers to get started with cryptocurrencies, in my opinion. Those who cannot spend a lot of money on a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum, will simply try Dogecoin before joining the big players in crypto land. Therefore, time will tell us what lies ahead for this good-old cryptocurrency. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 04, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
Dogecoin is fun, it's easy to use, it has potential. But it lacks strong leadership and a project that would make its development team busy. It reached its cap there years ago and now it's dying in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: