Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 19. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:26:10 AM
It's funny that people worry about the fate of some Dogecoin, which was created for the sake of entertainment, and this is when you really need to worry about the fate of bitcoin! If bitcoin will not in demand, then your Dogecoin in general will simply become history and then will simply be forgotten.
Activity: 452
August 27, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

To understand whether there is a potential for crypto currency, you need to understand its purpose. In the process of finding the necessary data for an accurate forecast for 2018, I found that Dogecoin is popular among traders. The currency is available on a huge number of exchanges, which could potentially mean an increase in demand and, correspondingly, an increase in its value.
Activity: 448
August 27, 2018, 06:12:26 AM
Dogecoin will have a future for sure , you will regret that you do not invest in DOGE earlier,  Cool. Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as an inexpensive medium of exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 06:07:26 AM
Dogecoin is just a funny rofl-coin, which found some support from the community. At the time, a couple of years ago it was a good coin - low fees, high speed, easy to mine. But in 2018, I do not see a great prospect. Now there are many coins, much faster and cheaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:06:22 AM
Doge has relatively large trading volume, low withdrawal and deposit costs,
Very potential development!
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
I am sure Dogecoin has no future, because from the beginning until now the price of Dogecoin has never increased very high, therefore I never invested in Dogecoin.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
Dogecoins as of now where advised to be dead a couple of years prior and they are as yet alive Smiley. There isn't just a major network. Doge is a decent money to be utilized for exchanges as a result of low charges, stable wallets and quick exchanges. Case: If I need to exchange bitcoins starting with one exchanger then onto the next, I don't exchange btc specifically yet trade initially to doge, send and after that trade back to btc.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 26, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.

Yes sir! It could be said that Dogecoin is worthless, as there are many other altcoins in the market right now which are much practical for micropayments and tips. Their technology is superior, and they're constantly maintained by their development team. Sure, many people might find Dogecoin useful, but it's an outdated cryptocurrency with no purpose in life, in my own opinion.

Maybe someday, someone could become interested in bringing back Dogecoin to its glory days. But, the cheaper it becomes, the distant that dream becomes each day. Therefore, all we could do is to support Dogecoin by actively trading it in the market, running nodes, and operating miners for the sake of its future. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 21, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
The only things that I have heard about that kind positive is that it is having small transaction fees so many guys are using it in purples of withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency medium.

Agree. Dogecoin's inexpensive transaction fees makes it practical for quick trades to another cryptocurrency without the high costs involved with Bitcoin. Over time, Dogecoin will become cheaper simply because its supply is quite high. Compared with other altcoins, this one is of the most inflated cryptocurrencies in existence to date. It's quite easy to send money worldwide at cheap costs and fast speeds with Dogecoin.

However, the lack of development and innovation, will have a very bad effect over its stability in the long term. Only a community takeover would save DOGE, or another developer team that's willing to make the cryptocurrency shine like it used to back in 2014. In the meantime, I guess that it will continue to decline in value, but it will not disappear in the market due to its high trading volume.

Nevertheless, I still have a few Dogecoins lying around, and I'm hodling them just in case something exciting happens in the future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
Despite hat some people see Doge as a shit coin, it is still giving it's investors profit. Sometimes, some of the coins we underrate tend to give much more profit in the long run, than even some that we see as being good.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:45:11 AM
I think dogecoin has just the identical old component new in innovation, however it appears has a very dynamic community in China, as i might see it, new comer has little enthusiasm for this antique coin, and it'll gone as the time surpassed via
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 19, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
I think dogecoin future is not good. Because it is make for fun. Moreover don't develop this token. I think one day the token will died. I have 1 lakh doge coin .I sold this quickly. Coz it's future has no guarantee.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
 Do not underestimate any alternative coin because anything can happen at anytime especially if you can purchase much quantity. I like dogecoin because of it availability in so many exchangers, in order to reduce transaction charge if I am moving coin, I trade it with dogecoin than I move to another exchanger with this method I reduce the transaction charge of 100000 satoshi that most exchangers are taking as transaction charge.
Activity: 546
August 19, 2018, 10:53:17 AM
I think that the most useful application of the DogeCoin project may still be to use the arbitration, you probably understand what it is and I do not need to explain it, of course I have now entered USDT, but before it was not, it is now difficult to say about the future of this project.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 19, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive. Lips sealed Lips sealed
very interesting,  indeed to follow the development of dogecoin,
a coin that is highly favored by large traders, because once it rises directly hit the profit Cheesy,
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
Dogecoin has a strong supporting community and well developed network. Its fast and reliable confirmation and cheap tx fee are outstanding among the thousands of alt coins. I  can't say if and when its price will go up, but I do believe it'll stay alive. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Dogecoin is known as a crypto joke, developed by a developer named Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon. But now doge coin is one of the best and most stable crypto and supported by many big markets.
The Dogecoin community is set to make dogecoin prices rise. With more and more merchants embracing Dogecoin every day, the future looks bright. If more users and society adopt a typical ecosystem, where Dogecoin currently has a major role, the community behind this altcoin might be well aware that its hard work is paying off.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.
It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

That is why DOGE is still interested in many people because of its stable prices and cheap transactions.

If the DOGE is upgraded to make it a new wallet, maybe in my opinion the transaction fee will rise again and all people will change direction.
Activity: 255
August 17, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
The only things that I have heard about that kind positive is that it is having small transaction fees so many guys are using it in purples of withdrawing money from the cryptocurrency medium.
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
Hmm dogecoin was created just for fun. People remembered about this token at Chinese dog year. Firstly pumped, after dumped. Coin whith no idea, with no product. How do you think dogecoin have a future? Thats really funny question

Dogecoin is not that intimidating to Bitcoin or Ethereum because that coin was made for fun and it is not really a serious coin.
Pages:
Jump to: