Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 20. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
Hmm dogecoin was created just for fun. People remembered about this token at Chinese dog year. Firstly pumped, after dumped. Coin whith no idea, with no product. How do you think dogecoin have a future? Thats really funny question
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
As crypto generally becomes more and more prevalent in the public eye (and more user-friendly) I believe that the DOGE coin "brand" can only benefit. While the developers seem to have abandoned the coin in the past few months, they're sitting on a branding asset with a lot of future potentials. Sure the last commit was 2017...life happens and this isn't really THAT long of a time - maybe they're planning a comeback or re-branding? Gathering investors? Most new 'altcoins' I'm sure would kill for an established userbase like DOGE already has.
Doge seems like it's the coin that is not going to have that much value if people see that it's not really used online.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 01:44:09 PM
As crypto generally becomes more and more prevalent in the public eye (and more user-friendly) I believe that the DOGE coin "brand" can only benefit. While the developers seem to have abandoned the coin in the past few months, they're sitting on a branding asset with a lot of future potentials. Sure the last commit was 2017...life happens and this isn't really THAT long of a time - maybe they're planning a comeback or re-branding? Gathering investors? Most new 'altcoins' I'm sure would kill for an established userbase like DOGE already has.

I think it will always be around but it will never really develop into something really valuable, just a fun memecoin.
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 01:42:44 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Could something have a value, when you create it only due to popularity of one meme? Meme with a dog?
I think that Litecoin, Dogecoin and Feathercoin are same, they are forks of Bitcoin, almost same parameters.. but nothing new or innovative.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:39:17 PM
i don't see the point in this coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 01:38:50 PM
As I know, many investors do not rate Dogecoin as a promising and necessary digital tool. There are two factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
Activity: 81
August 17, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
Personally, Dogecoin always is an interest coin. But its value is not good. Nevermind, I'll buy more and more Dogecoin  Grin
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 17, 2018, 01:23:48 PM
I also one of the doge fans, it is one of the crypto currency that I don't need to count the 0 when I want to used, but the price and growth is not really good and the price has been falling down so low, there is some positive rising for this few week but still not enough to crank up the popularity
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 01:22:48 PM
I don't think that cryptocurrency with a meme in it's name can live forever. Why? Because meme lives 5-7 days, even good meme like this. Smiley
Activity: 71
August 17, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
every coin have deficiency and the advantages, and everybody know that. maybe is the best at the time, but at future will beated by another coin. and it proven now that doge still hold, and many people still like it
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
August 17, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Doge price is dependent of bitcoin price , of bitcoin rise up to 100k $ , then you will see doge reach the huge amounts
Activity: 12
August 16, 2018, 07:24:32 PM
For me Dogecoin never appealed because it seemed so silly. I mean the picture of a dog for the emblem I never saw the potential to appeal to huge audience.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 07:21:32 PM
Bitcoin is the number 1 coin and will remain in that spot

Ethereum is the number 1 contract token and it will remain in that spot.

Doge is the the number 1 shit coin.  It will remain in that spot. 
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 07:07:09 PM
Yes, he does not have a future to be honest), look at the capitalization and developers who abandoned this project
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 07:05:20 PM
The way I see it, Dogecoin is just barely surviving. Having been abandoned by its developers and with less and less people having interest in it, you would think does it even have a future?! Taking these things into consideration, does it have anything better in store for us anytime soon? I don't know if I can say it's hopeless, but we shouldn't keep holding on to something that is about to break coz we might fall with it.
Activity: 28
August 16, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
DOGE is easy to use and relatively cheap. It ranks among the top 100 cryptos by market cap (coinmarketcap; 29th as at time of writing). It definitely has potential, but I fear for its future because of lack of activities by developers of the coin. This might just repel potential investors.
Activity: 53
August 16, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
The coin Dogecoin more potential than 70% of altcoins. Since the Dogecoin supports the community, and so the coin does not die
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 16, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
Nowadays there are many coins that are similar to the price for dogecoin but still doge has a great potential to continue to increase because the doge community has a large community, just look at whether BTC prices rise then doge will always follow it and I also remain optimistic with dogecoin.

There may be many coins which are similar to Dogecoin's value nowadays, but somehow DOGE has managed to stay on top. Being an old cryptocurrency, it has been tried and tested by the community, which may be one of the reasons why it's still alive and running after all these years. However, sometimes there is fear that if Reddit ceases to exist then the DOGE community will disappear. Effectively, this will make Dogecoin fail as there will be no real purpose for buying and "hodling" it.

With the wealth of cryptocurrencies available in the market to choose from, I believe that many people will choose altcoins with better features and cheaper costs than Dogecoin itself. However, only time will tell us what lies ahead for Dogecoin's existence in the blockchain space. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
In the past, Dogecoin was one of the few of my favorite electronic coins. But perhaps for a better future, supported by more people, Dogecoin should continue to make strong technological advances.
Pages:
Jump to: