Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 21. (Read 54521 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 15, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
I used to have a good amount of Dogecoins in my purse. But without any developers, it will certainly be left behind. And so I decided I had to let go and move on to those with better offers. It is sad that it was abandoned. It could have been one of the biggest coins around!
Nowadays there are many coins that are similar to the price for dogecoin but still doge has a great potential to continue to increase because the doge community has a large community, just look at whether BTC prices rise then doge will always follow it and I also remain optimistic with dogecoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
I used to have a good amount of Dogecoins in my purse. But without any developers, it will certainly be left behind. And so I decided I had to let go and move on to those with better offers. It is sad that it was abandoned. It could have been one of the biggest coins around!
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 15, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
I think it never returned to being worth in excess of 100 sts for a doge coin since it was an entirely simple to discover. One gathering on facebook that I know there are a large number of individuals consistently running the freedoge device love the normal consistently that every individual procures in excess of a hundred thousand doge for each day, the estimation of doge day considerably more then it will lose its esteem. As I would like to think it will be 10 sts and will gradually vanish

The problem of Dogecoin (apart from not being actively developed) is its huge supply. There's billions of Dogecoins circulating around the world, which has a negative effect over its price in the long run. This adds up, if there's no interest from people in supporting or buying the cryptocurrency. Consequently, this reduces demand which impacts the price very badly.

But, if the moment for Dogecoin to shine comes up, then it could rise a little in value due to hype and excitement from people around the world. Dogecoin needs something new and fresh, to maintain its position among the largest known cryptocurrencies by market cap. Otherwise, I don't think that Dogecoin will get that far, as people look for the next big thing in crypto. Sad
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
I think it never returned to being worth in excess of 100 sts for a doge coin since it was an entirely simple to discover. One gathering on facebook that I know there are a large number of individuals consistently running the freedoge device love the normal consistently that every individual procures in excess of a hundred thousand doge for each day, the estimation of doge day considerably more then it will lose its esteem. As I would like to think it will be 10 sts and will gradually vanish
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 11, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
No I don't think Dogecoin will have a future. Even now it has a handful of cool features like having super fast transactions even faster than Bitcoin.  However, its developers have left it for dead.  Soon it will probably be another dead coin.

Don't get me wrong, but I love Dogecoin as a cryptocurrency for sending cheap and quick payments all around the world. It's just that I think that it will die soon if nobody's interested in maintaining it up-to-date with the latest improvements in the blockchain space. Hundreds of other cryptocurrencies are being actively developed and have even greater features than DOGE itself. With the emergence of DAGs, and even DPoS-based cryptocurrencies, there would be no other reason to buy and hold Dogecoin other than for speculative purposes.

The blockchain world is changing at a fast pace, and if Dogecoin cannot grow in terms of development, then I'm afraid that it'll be history. I'm just waiting for somebody or a group of developers to take over Dogecoin, to make it a better coin for all. Until that happens, we'll be seeing Dogecoin with a low price and usage over the cryptocurrency market. Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
Dogecoin  has been favorite altcoin for a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency, dogecoin is an inflationary coin. Dogecoin has fluctuated in value compared to other coins, although it has stood the test of time and is still widely accepted. There will be more growth in dogecoin in future.
Activity: 125
August 11, 2018, 12:28:27 PM
Doge coin is a decent coin it has officially demonstrated a decent coin in the market. In any case, in the ongoing time Doge is dropping step by step and loosing it's fame in dealers, step by step offering weight is expanding and purchasers are occupying from this coin. I won't purchase this coin at this phase as it is getting weaker yet one thing is great about this coin is it is modest medium of trade.
Activity: 490
August 11, 2018, 04:52:37 AM
Dogecoin has not completely failed. It is still one of the most popular small coins. It must be known that Dogecoin has risen more than 20 times last year. Now it has not died. It is known that many people still hold Dogecoin.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 04:40:20 AM
Doge always has a future main reason is huge devoted community and doge is like good quality oldtimer,older he is higher price you have to pay
Activity: 4
August 11, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
I thing: No because too many coin at the moment!
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
No I don't think Dogecoin will have a future. Even now it has a handful of cool features like having super fast transactions even faster than Bitcoin.  However, its developers have left it for dead.  Soon it will probably be another dead coin.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
I do not believe,because the coin was originally created as a kind of joke,it has no technology,in General for what purposes it will be used???dogs to serve or what? here is sadites this issue and you will be all clear about what I think
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
Like many people here I believed in Dogecoin earlier, the community was great, but I feel that they should know that it will take them a long time to be reliable
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 10, 2018, 08:06:31 AM
Future of DOGE already come.
It have been all time how for now. Coin supply is unlimited maybe its changed in one day and Doge repaet BCN success
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 10, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
Dogecoin is a great coin for holding but not for trading since its price (DOGE/BTC) does not change much. As you can see, DOGE/BTC is around 39-40 sats for weeks

I not only keep DOGE in exchanges but also install my own DOGE wallet in a PC. It is lighter & easier to use than Bitcoin.
And each transaction costs only 1 DOGE (= 0.00000039 BTC). How low fee it is!!

Sometimes I think why people can still love bitcoin??
Lol when you are sending a transaction and i agree will you get a very cheap transaction cost but when your transaction just god delivered and then if there was a drop even 1 satoshi and then you have lost 1/39 of your amount. That's why doge is very bad choice and it is having a very low volume right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
Dogecoin is a great coin for holding but not for trading since its price (DOGE/BTC) does not change much. As you can see, DOGE/BTC is around 39-40 sats for weeks

I not only keep DOGE in exchanges but also install my own DOGE wallet in a PC. It is lighter & easier to use than Bitcoin.
And each transaction costs only 1 DOGE (= 0.00000039 BTC). How low fee it is!!

Sometimes I think why people can still love bitcoin??
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 11:18:02 PM
i think dogecoin will in no way have a destiny because this altcoin became born simply trying to make a profit and their improvement team has slowly disappeared and they are seeking to create a variety of dogecoin to earn a living and this will make the dogecoin marketplace cannot recover
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 09, 2018, 10:58:19 PM
Dogecoin is an altcoin designed to achieve demographics that are far wider than bitcoin. In addition, Markus, the developer behind him, wants to keep Dogecoin fresh and fun, to keep him away from the controversial times of bitcoin (for example, it is widely used on the online black market such as Silk Road).
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 10:36:45 PM
Dodgecoin is a good coin and has the potential coin, if you are planning to invest to this, will its all worth it and can give you a good profit.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
Will Doge be around in the future = Yes
Will you make any money = No

Its just one of those things, more gimmick than real purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: